When I scrape series such messages pop up one after the other: Problem detected
When I scrape series such messages pop up one after the other:

There are many imags not being downloaded:

do you have a colon (Smile in your file name pattern? windows can't handle this character in file names!
tinyMediaManager - THE media manager of your choice - available for Windows, macOS and Linux
Help us translate tinyMediaManager at Weblate | Translations at 66%
Found a bug or want to submit a feature request? Contact us at GitLab
No, I haven't. And it simply is not possible to add it here to a file / folder name, also an error message occurs on Win 10.

One can insert a semicolon (";"), but I do not use such for file / folder names.
sorry, but wihout the trace log I cannot say more here..

but that "Episode Filemane:" does not seem to come from tmm or the scraper!
tinyMediaManager - THE media manager of your choice - available for Windows, macOS and Linux
This is how the file is namee here: Die Sopranos (s01e01) - Tony in der Krise (1999-01-10, 1999).avi
Quote:but that "Episode Filemane:" does not seem to come from tmm or the scraper!
Why not? Is there any ugly character which should not be there? Looks quite normal.

Looks like a square bracket the right bracket on the screenshot.
Please post your renamer patterns!
Episode Filemane: ${showTitle} (s${seasonNr2}e${episodeNr2}] - ${title} (${airedDate}, ${showYear})
so you have the "Episode Filemane:" in your renamer patterns?!?

it is like I said yesterday: https://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid...pid2870318

you try to get a filename with invalid characters inside.. not a tmm problem
Holy sheep!!! How could this happen?! And I didn't even notice it!

Yes yes, you are so right, already yesterday, actually I would deny it...but the link directly goes to the evidence...

Yes yes, tmm absolutely innocent. Is that square bracket correct? Looks suspicious, doesn't it?

Is this the correct pattern(?): ${showTitle} (s${seasonNr2}e${episodeNr2}) - ${title} (${airedDate}, ${showYear})

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
When I scrape series such messages pop up one after the other: Problem detected0