How to add show END TIME to video player interface?
awesome theme...  everything is work fine.... but i don't know How to add show END TIME to video player interface? is there any way to do that....
@candy_kishor If you're still interested search the skin's XML files for all instances of <label>$INFO[System.Time]</label> and replace them with something similar to this <label>$INFO[System.Time][COLOR ff696969] / $INFO[Player.FinishTime][/COLOR]</label> to add the finish time like this -

(2019-08-28, 21:18)Hitcher Wrote: @candy_kishor If you're still interested search the skin's XML files for all instances of <label>$INFO[System.Time]</label> and replace them with something similar to this <label>$INFO[System.Time][COLOR ff696969] / $INFO[Player.FinishTime][/COLOR]</label> to add the finish time like this -

thanks for the response, 
i tried to find skin's xml file in installation directory and failed to find. please help me in finding it.

thanks in advance.
https://kodi.wiki/view/Userdata#Location...ata_folder
Hitcher, thanks for this, it's one of the few things missing from the FTV skin that I missed, so it was great to tool around in the XML files and add in the time remaining and end time.

fTV is a fantastic, congrats.

One thing I'd also love to add: In other skins, if I input numbers while a video is playing, those numbers show on screen - and when I hit play, the video jumps to that time. This still works in fTV, only we don't see the numbers. Is there a way to make them visible?

I know this is really minor. But yeah, thanks ahead of time if you can guide me in the right direction!

VideoFullScreen.xml

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
How to add show END TIME to video player interface?0