Solved Multi Quote & Edit Posts
Question 
How does one Multi-Quote? Meaning Say I quote Fred how does someone also Quote John's Post? Also, I am unable to edit my posts, but I am able to edit my threads. This just started Today. Yesterday, I had a Post Edit Button.
The first question was answered a few threads down in this very forum - https://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=343429

Your account has all of the priv's enabled that it should have, so there should be no reason why editing posts isn't available for situations where it should be.
|Banned add-ons (wiki)|Forum rules (wiki)|VPN policy (wiki)|First time user (wiki)|FAQs (wiki) Troubleshooting (wiki)|Add-ons (wiki)|Free content (wiki)|Debug Log (wiki)|

Kodi Blog Posts
(2019-07-20, 22:33)Zachary.Murphy Wrote: How does one Multi-Quote?
See image...

(2019-07-20, 22:33)Zachary.Murphy Wrote: Also, I am unable to edit my posts
You no longer have the edit post as shown in the image?
My Signature
Links to : Official:Forum rules (wiki) | Official:Forum rules/Banned add-ons (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)
Links to : HOW-TO:Create Music Library (wiki) | HOW-TO:Create_Video_Library (wiki)  ||  Artwork (wiki) | Basic controls (wiki) | Import-export library (wiki) | Movie sets (wiki) | Movie universe (wiki) | NFO files (wiki) | Quick start guide (wiki)
(2019-07-20, 22:45)DarrenHill Wrote: The first question was answered a few threads down in this very forum - 343429(thread)
Test

(2019-07-20, 22:45)DarrenHill Wrote: Your account has all of the priv's enabled that it should have, so there should be no reason why editing posts isn't available for situations where it should be.

Test

Okay, that makes sense. It gets confusing with the two reply button's. Plus my Edit Button just re-appeared hence the reason how I was able to edit this. I really appreciate the help.
No problem.

Indeed I'm starting to wonder if a little "user guide to the forum" could be something useful to set up on the wiki, linked to the information given to new users. It would perhaps save a lot of the questions in this section. For some of the frequently asked questions, and also the less obvious tools like the multi-quote.
|Banned add-ons (wiki)|Forum rules (wiki)|VPN policy (wiki)|First time user (wiki)|FAQs (wiki) Troubleshooting (wiki)|Add-ons (wiki)|Free content (wiki)|Debug Log (wiki)|

Kodi Blog Posts
(2019-07-20, 23:02)DarrenHill Wrote: No problem.

Indeed I'm starting to wonder if a little "user guide to the forum" could be something useful to set up on the wiki, linked to the information given to new users. It would perhaps save a lot of the questions in this section. For some of the frequently asked questions, and also the less obvious tools like the multi-quote.

Yep, that would be nice or something maybe more efficient. I know this forum uses MyBB but to be honest it is using the most horrible layout I have seen with MyBB Forums. I always suggest an well known in my opinion MyBB Layout called Flatty. It is a nice layout Theme plus giving the same features as this forum has. And on an plus-side it is easier to look at. I am not trying to outright make this forum layout and theme and colours look horrible, but to me any many other people they just can't stand the forum.
(2019-07-20, 23:09)Zachary.Murphy Wrote:
(2019-07-20, 23:02)DarrenHill Wrote: No problem.

Yep, that would be nice or something maybe more efficient. I know this forum uses MyBB but to be honest it is using the most horrible layout I have seen with MyBB Forums. I always suggest an well known in my opinion MyBB Layout called Flatty. It is a nice layout Theme plus giving the same features as this forum has. And on an plus-side it is easier to look at. I am not trying to outright make this forum layout and theme and colours look horrible, but to me any many other people they just can't stand the forum. 

I would also love this idea.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Multi Quote & Edit Posts0