Kodi Libretro Buildbot Game Addons Repository
I am sorry I pasted part of the log directly into the forum. As I can't see an edit option, I am not able to delete that text. I wasn't sure whether the log link will work, so wanted at least that part to be directly here.
Other than that, I tried the emulation in Windows today (WinUAE). That took me only a while to make it working, using either my *.rom files or the build in AROS rom. Both works flawlessly so I assume the amiga puae core just doesn't work in OSMC.
Thanks anyway.
The log seems to be showing a bunch of errors, ex:
xml:

Illegal instruction: 4e7a at 00F8042C
So it doesn't seem to be happy. You could try the official version from the Kodi repo (if thats even available for OSMC? I'm not sure).
I'm trying to setup Kodi to run amiga games using PUAE. Initially it didn't find the kickstart, but I figured out where to put it and it seems working now. The next question is how to load a game? Where do I put ADF files and how can I load them? I read somewhere that you can put ADF anywhere you like so I put it in the same directory as the kickstart. But how can I open the ADF? I tried finding the answer online, but couldn't find anything. In the UI I could find how to configure all kinds of things for PUAE, like model etc, but not how to insert an disk in the drive. Anybody can help me here?
(2023-05-13, 12:39)ErikBernsen Wrote: I'm trying to setup Kodi to run amiga games using PUAE. Initially it didn't find the kickstart, but I figured out where to put it and it seems working now. The next question is how to load a game? Where do I put ADF files and how can I load them? I read somewhere that you can put ADF anywhere you like so I put it in the same directory as the kickstart. But how can I open the ADF? I tried finding the answer online, but couldn't find anything. In the UI I could find how to configure all kinds of things for PUAE, like model etc, but not how to insert an disk in the drive. Anybody can help me here?

Yes, you can put the game files anywhere. Take a look at this post for browsing games via file manager, or you can use one of the addons mentioned to organize the game files (direct library support in Kodi isn't there yet).
Thanks. I will try to see if I get things to work using that other post.
Hello.
Please help me, I set up the KODI on Manjaro, I launch NES games through IAGL.
Everything works fine, nostalgia rolls over) But there is one problem, saving does not work. How can they be fixed?
The log file is...

Saves appear when adding, but when opening any of them, an Unknown error occurs. If you exit the save menu and go back, then the saves are no longer there.
Same problem with other NES games.
(2023-06-06, 09:35)Xander0206 Wrote: The log file is...

Two lines of text is not really a log file, is it? Just provide the full unabbreviated log file, so people won't need to ask more details.
Да, извините, это был не весь файл, а только та часть, в которой запись состояния и попытка загрузки.
Я прикрепляю полный файл.
Yes, sorry, it was not the whole file, but only the part in which the status record and the download attempt.
I am attaching the complete file.
Hello.
It looks like saving the state did not work for me because of the emulator Nintendo emulator - NES / Famicom (Nestopia UE) 1.52.0.38, which I installed from the AUR.
I installed this emulator from the repository from this post, now everything works and I am very satisfied.
Thank you all for your work.
Hoping someone may be able to help me? I've installed this repo as well as IAGL. Most systems I've tried work, except for PS2 emulation. Initially I could download the rom but none of the emulators were available. After installing this repo I was able to download and then choose the Sony Playstation 2 (LRPS2) emulator. When I attempt to launch, I get the following error:

game add-ons: Sony Playstation 2 (LRPS2)
add-on couldn't be loaded
an unknown error has occurred

I have copied the PS2 BIOS files to the directory I configured in Retro BIOS Tool.

I am running LibreElec (there was no PS2 emulator in their repo, hence downloading this repo to get it. Perhaps it's just not compatible with LibreElec?)

Any suggestions on how I can get it to work?
All emulators requiring OpenGL support are currently broken. This change was hoping to be made for Kodi 21 i think but it looks like it'll slip. 
OpenGL emulators are the GameCube PS2 N64 Dreamcast ones at a glance.
Hi everyone!

I am following some threads here and there trying to make my TV LG-G2 work for retrogaming but I'm afraid I’m a total noob.
So far I could install Kodi and IAGL but I found the following issues:
  1. No emulators added in the Kodi repo for webOS.
  2. Not able to store the downloaded ROMs in an external USB via IAGL. I can download games using default route (internal memory is about 0.86GB now) but it doesn't download anything that I can see if I change the route to tmp\usb\sda\sda1. I would also love the possibility of having the emulators stored in the mention usb due to lack of internal memory.
  3. Playstation controller connected wirelessly to TV but not detected within KODI.
Running nightly KODI for webOS org.xbmc.kodi_20231205-49ba2793-master_arm.ipk (2023-Dec-07) on a LG G2 with 7.3.1-44 (mullet-mebbin).

Any help here? Thanks in advanced!
From what I've gathered (not having an LG TV) there's no support for installing binary add-ons from external sources - they have to be compiled into the ipk. I believe the standalone cores 2048 and mr.boom are included in the ipk. Does running either of those games work?

I'll ping the webos guys about the storage issue.

I can try helping with the PS controller. Can you post a debug log? I've added a lot of logging for input/controller issues, that may give us some clues.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Kodi Libretro Buildbot Game Addons Repository3