Support to setup Embuary Skin
Hi,

I would just like to start by saving i really like the Embuary skin!... especially the Blex skin setting!

I have all my libraries setup & live PVR (using DVBViewer) and hoping I can get some help with the following things..

1) Adding colours to my EPG timeline - All i want is to really do is highlight 'movies' as a coloured genre in the EPG.

2) Getting artwork & other metadata for my recorded TV shows & EPG. I have my recordings setup in 'folder' structure by 'series' and wondering whether its possibly using a skin helper service to get posters, banners, backdrops... etc for my recorded shows? I was looking at 'skin helper service' last week, but not familiar with how to edit code etc to get this fully functional? (i really need a dummies guide or video tutorial)?

3) Is there any way to edit the skin so i can have TV recordings shown as: Show -> Season number -> episode numbers (in correct order)?

Any help appreciated.

Im not sure whether this extra info is relevant or not:- Im using Kodi on 3 x Amazon Fire TV boxes, so presuming to edit any files i would need to 'pull' the associated files off the Amazon box, make edits / add files etc and re-upload?

Thanks again for the great work.
1 -> Not supported in the skin
2 -> No to skin helper service. Leia stores his own thumbnails for recordings, if the backend provides it and the EPG data had this information (TV Headend 4.3< for example)
3 -> Not supported by Kodi. Only by name,date,duration and filename
Main: Lancool II Mesh  - Ryzen 9 5900x - MSI x570 Unify - Zotac RTX 3080 AMP HOLO - 32GB Trident Z Neo 3600 CL16 -  EVO 960 M.2 250GB / EVO 940 250GB / MX100 512GB /  Crucial P1 2TB / WD Blue 3D Nand 2TB 
Sound: Saxx AS30 DSP - Beyer Dynamic Custom One Pro 
TV: Nvidia Shield 2019 Pro- Adalight 114x LEDs - Sony 65XG9505 - Kodi / Emby - Yamaha RX-V683 - Heco Victa 700/101/251a + Dynavoice Magic FX-4
Server: i3 Skylake - 8GB - OMV4 - 22TB Storage

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Support to setup Embuary Skin0