v18 ps3 gaming
can anybody point me in the right direction of setting a ps3 controller on kodi please many thanks
Your question has more questions than what you have given

1) Do you have a blue tooth dongle for your PC where you are attaching it to
2) What are you attaching it to?

I could go on, but you really need to give more information about your set up, if you want people to help you more
Current FAVOURITE skin : Titan Bingie. I also love Artic Zephyr 2 and Aura
Movie Count : 14,615 TV Count : 33 (always changing as no dedicated TV show computer as yet) Music Count : Not used anymore
PC based 64 bit Windows Kodi software 
This is the solution I employ. This link should be all you need to know for connecting your PS3 controller to a Windows PC, otherwise I might be able to help out if you hit a snag. Also look into Xpadder for binding keyboard keys to your controller if you want to go down that route as well (not necessary for Kodi).

DS3 Wrapper
(2019-08-11, 15:18)HYPERIONzoom Wrote: This is the solution I employ. This link should be all you need to know for connecting your PS3 controller to a Windows PC, otherwise I might be able to help out if you hit a snag. Also look into Xpadder for binding keyboard keys to your controller if you want to go down that route as well (not necessary for Kodi).

DS3 Wrapper
Big thanks for the help hyper I’ll give that a go many thanks

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
ps3 gaming00