Request for Bilibili add-on
I would like to have an app to watch videos in Bilibili, it would help me a lot to watch series and movies
@Karla2019

Your post sounds more like an add-on request, so I will split your post and move it into the correct forum.

Is this what you are referring to? https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bilibili
My Signature
Links to : Official:Forum rules (wiki) | Official:Forum rules/Banned add-ons (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)
Links to : HOW-TO:Create Music Library (wiki) | HOW-TO:Create_Video_Library (wiki)  ||  Artwork (wiki) | Basic controls (wiki) | Import-export library (wiki) | Movie sets (wiki) | Movie universe (wiki) | NFO files (wiki) | Quick start guide (wiki)
Bilibili is active in fighting 3rd party tools and sending DMCA takedowns so unlikely to happen.
Ok I thank you both for the information. and I apologize for having cast the subject in a wrong place. regards
Because when watching bilibili videos online, there are ads. So I want to download bilibili video for offline viewing.
(2023-01-19, 15:32)adambili Wrote: So I want to download bilibili video for offline viewing.

Well, good luck with that!
(2023-01-19, 15:32)adambili Wrote: Because when watching bilibili videos online, there are ads. So I want to download bilibili video for offline viewing. I use bilibili downloader bilibilivideodownloader.online/en/

i want watch video
(2023-01-28, 13:43)adambili Wrote: i want watch video

Sure, and I want world peace. But we can't/don't always get what we want, right?
Bilibili (plugin.video.bilibili)
Python 2 (Kodi 18 or lower)
Python 3 (Kodi 19 or higher)

There is no repository, so users need to package and install the dependencies themselves.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Request for Bilibili add-on0