Widget Help
Hi

I had all the widgets turned off but last night the skin updated and they are back and I cant see any way to turn them off, I have them above all my home menu catagories except tv, I must have got rid of that one but I have no idea how!, there used to be an option to turn them off, maybe there stiill is but I just cant find it!

Here's what I mean

This option is in Settings > Skin Settings > Home Layout > Disable all home shelves
Supercalifragilisticexpialidocious! (inscribed in large friendly letters)
My hardware is a Raspberry Pi 3b (with LibreELEC)
But updates it's not supposed to bringing it back, I think.
(2019-07-25, 19:46)edjalmo Wrote: This option is in Settings > Skin Settings > Home Layout > Disable all home shelves

Cheers, I assumed turn off shelves would mean turn off the ones below the headings.
(2019-07-25, 20:00)brainwaster Wrote:
(2019-07-25, 19:46)edjalmo Wrote: This option is in Settings > Skin Settings > Home Layout > Disable all home shelves

Cheers, I assumed turn off shelves would mean turn off the ones below the headings.
If you're talking about the labels "recently add", "genres", "sets", no, they continue there. Or you talking about another thing?
(2019-07-25, 20:00)brainwaster Wrote:

@edjalmo, thanks! That is the option. @brainwaster , if you had an old version of the skin (3.1.x) and the update brought you to a current version (3.2.x on Leia), I added default shelves for all of the menu items to match what the skin originally had, so that is probably why you saw shelves after the update.  This will not happen on any subsequent updates.

Regards,

Bart

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Widget Help0