Release National Geographic
Video 
National Geographic

This add-on enables playing of movies and videos from the National Geographic website.

• Shows sections such as; Shows, Categories, New, Recent, etc
  • Features shows such as; National Geographic Live, Crittercam, World's Deadliest, Zero to 60, etc
  • Allows searching the archive and saved searches
  • Caches recently viewed files for fast replay

Donations for this add-on gratefully accepted

Source

https://github.com/FraserChapman/plugin.video.ng

The Collection
Quote:"National Geographic has been igniting the explorer in all of us for 131 years through groundbreaking storytelling from the best and brightest scientists, explorers, photographers, and filmmakers in the world. Our yellow border serves as a portal to explore the farthest reaches of the Earth and beyond. Places only National Geographic can take you."
About the National Geographic Society

Disclaimer

This add-on is not created, maintained or in any way affiliated with National Geographic. It only provides an interface to access the free content from National Geographic website from Kodi.

Screen Shots

Licence

All art work, code and data is provided under an MIT License except the two images icon.png and fanart.jpg

National Geographic - Fair use
Ayla Barroud - Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike 3.0 Unported license
...as an aside, I'd really like to add the "Live TV" and certain other full TV shows to this add-on...however they are geo locked (I presume to the USA as it is fox) - pretty sure I have it working but can't test it properly without messing with a proxy or VPN, etc - which I am loathed to do. If there are any users in the USA who would like to beta test the Live TV and other features for me then send me a PM - thanks.
Thanks for the plug-in.
Image Lunatixz - Kodi / Beta repository
Image PseudoTV - Forum | Website | Youtube | Help?
Thank you for this one.
(2019-07-26, 01:37)Lunatixz Wrote: Thanks for the plug-in.

(2019-07-26, 21:04)Atreyu Wrote: Thank you for this one.

No worries Smile
Another fine work by the Archive buster fraser Nod
* I don't know if it's possible but personally I would like to view NGS old stuff from the 50's and up , I don't know are they there?
This add-on should now be in Kodi Leia and above Smile

@asik1 Thanks Smile There is some older archive material is available from the NG site - however there are also a number of older films available via - National Geographic Library + Archives - https://nglibrary.ngs.org/public_home/filmarchive and I do plan to maybe add these to the add-on in due course - however the actual videos are located on YouTube so I may not (I have really tried to avoid referencing archives whos material is available via other add-ons where possible)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
National Geographic0