v19 Kodi v19 Internal Web Browser
One of the features in Kodi v19 I am most excited about is the Internal Web Browser support. Is this implemented in the current v19 nightly? I am anxious to try this out. Hopefully this will allow us to watch content from streaming services that does not have a native add-on like Shudder.
it is being worked on, but it is not yet in kodi master/nightlies
(2019-07-27, 10:14)wsnipex Wrote: it is being worked on, but it is not yet in kodi master/nightlies

Thank you. Can't wait to use that feature.
Internal web browser? Does that mean that Kodi may be able to open up HTML5 apps nativly then, such as Netflix BBC Iplayer etc?
Server: Windows Server 2016 Standard Hyper-V with Ubuntu Server VM, NFS shares and MySQL
Kodi: 2 Raspberry Pi 3 running Libreelec
My Setup thread | Setup Ubuntu / TVH / Schedules Direct
Yes, that's the plan. For completeness, it's going to be a binary addon for chromium embedded.
https://github.com/AlwinEsch/web.browser.chromium
OH WOW!!!!

That is so going to make a difference in the UK with catch up services such as ITV hub and All4, especially as ITVhub as a subscription, where it can give you the service with no ads.

Personally, that is all that is missing on my setup, as I have TVH and 5 video addons (Iplayer www, Ted Talks, Youtube, Amazon VOD and Netflix) along with my local library, so this would be amazing!

I'm also guessing that is why DRM being enabled first was part of the plan... as this bit cannot obviously work, unless you have DRM setup first..
Server: Windows Server 2016 Standard Hyper-V with Ubuntu Server VM, NFS shares and MySQL
Kodi: 2 Raspberry Pi 3 running Libreelec
My Setup thread | Setup Ubuntu / TVH / Schedules Direct

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Kodi v19 Internal Web Browser00