v18 TV Show not import in database
Exclamation 
Hi everyone !

(sorry for my english...)

I have tv shows that dont import in database... I have seen 2 of theses in particular : 11.22.63 and 24. Yea, TV shows with numbers firsts...

Here's my setup and my way of doing.

Database is on a Synology NAS, under MariaDB 10, fresh database built 10 days ago.

Kodi 18.3 installed on my PC, for import and management facilities. Skin by default.
LibreElec 9.0.2 MR with Kodi 18.2 installed on a NUC, fresh install. Skin by default for the first settings then creation of two profiles and skin AeonMQ8 installed and set.

* I have scraped every movies and TV shows with Media Companion.
--> One mistake : in a first time, i dont have scraped again my TV Shows (done with Media Center Master a long time ago). But after first import in kodi and some missing TV Shows (The Boss Baby: Back in Business for example, but i think 11.22.63 and 24 appeared), i take the decision to redo everything with Media Companion.

Sooooo, after long hours of sorting, renaming and scraping, i deleted the relevant sources on Kodi, let it clean the library then re-imported all media from those sources.
And at least those 2 TV shows dont appear... Neither in the database, nor in Kodi (normal will you tell me...).

Those shows appear well under Media Companion...

My rule of renaming : %name% - %season%%episode% - %title of the episode% --> 22.11.63 - S01E01 - De l'autre côté du comptoir.mkv

What am doing wrong ? Would deleting the database in its entirety and starting from scratch again be a cleaner solution ? But what about the future when I will have to delete and re-import maybe TV shows ?

Help me please... ^^'
Please read here and provide the information requested in section 2... https://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=336969

Make sure the Debug Log which captures you attempting to scrape these shows.

Also post your tvshow.nfo contents and an episode nfo file.

All uploaded to Kodi Paste Site and provide the links in a new post here.
My Signature
Links to : Official:Forum rules (wiki) | Official:Forum rules/Banned add-ons (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)
Links to : HOW-TO:Create Music Library (wiki) | HOW-TO:Create_Video_Library (wiki)  ||  Artwork (wiki) | Basic controls (wiki) | Import-export library (wiki) | Movie sets (wiki) | Movie universe (wiki) | NFO files (wiki) | Quick start guide (wiki)
(2019-07-29, 09:55)Karellen Wrote: Please read here and provide the information requested in section 2... https://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=336969

Make sure the Debug Log which captures you attempting to scrape these shows.

Also post your tvshow.nfo contents and an episode nfo file.

All uploaded to Kodi Paste Site and provide the links in a new post here.
Thanks for your response.
I'm going to watch this tonight but I started reading and there is something interesting : the scraper by default il TMDB now, not TVDB. And Media Companion use TVDB. So I'll take a look to re-import into Kodi using TVDB rather than the default one ...
And if necessary, i will upload log file on kodi paste site.

Thanks !
(2019-07-29, 11:51)Nicodeme Wrote: So I'll take a look to re-import into Kodi using TVDB rather than the default one ...
Ah, yes. That will most likely be your problem if you have the wrong scraper selected.
My Signature
Links to : Official:Forum rules (wiki) | Official:Forum rules/Banned add-ons (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)
Links to : HOW-TO:Create Music Library (wiki) | HOW-TO:Create_Video_Library (wiki)  ||  Artwork (wiki) | Basic controls (wiki) | Import-export library (wiki) | Movie sets (wiki) | Movie universe (wiki) | NFO files (wiki) | Quick start guide (wiki)
(2019-07-29, 12:27)Karellen Wrote:
(2019-07-29, 11:51)Nicodeme Wrote: So I'll take a look to re-import into Kodi using TVDB rather than the default one ...
Ah, yes. That will most likely be your problem if you have the wrong scraper selected. 
Finally, another solution work: the Local NFO scrapper (i'm a noob T_T ). All files are documented with an NFO file, why break your head...

Thanks for your responses !

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
TV Show not import in database0