Beta Nintendo Switch
Tongue 
So as for those of you unaware, hackers have been able to run an android emulator on Nintendo Switch, operating it like a Samsung tablet. To me, this could lead to a gateway of potential. The Switch can play movies and shows from various filelinked apps including Kodi, without the wait for Netflix. However I do want everyone's opinion on it. what do you guys think of Kodi being accessible on the Switch?
Thread moved to hardware
|Banned add-ons (wiki)|Forum rules (wiki)|VPN policy (wiki)|First time user (wiki)|FAQs (wiki) Troubleshooting (wiki)|Add-ons (wiki)|Free content (wiki)|Debug Log (wiki)|

Kodi Blog Posts
Also it is NOT running and android emulators android is running straight from an SD card and running like any other standard tablet/phone

For those wondering whats being talked about

https://forum.xda-developers.com/nintend...1-t3951389
(2019-07-30, 09:32)DarrenHill Wrote: Thread moved to hardware

My apologies. I joined this site yesterday
(2019-07-30, 18:29)Topken Wrote: Also it is NOT running and android emulators android is running straight from an SD card and running like any other standard tablet/phone

For those wondering whats being talked about

https://forum.xda-developers.com/nintend...1-t3951389

So what are you trying to say?
Its NATIVELY running on the switch hardware and NOT through an emulator like you first thought
(2019-07-30, 19:19)Topken Wrote: Its NATIVELY running on the switch hardware and NOT through an emulator like you first thought

I see, still pretty impressive if you ask me. Think of the potential it can bring, like Kodi and Cinema on Switch
(2019-07-30, 19:32)superaddon64 Wrote:
(2019-07-30, 19:19)Topken Wrote: Its NATIVELY running on the switch hardware and NOT through an emulator like you first thought

I see, still pretty impressive if you ask me. Think of the potential it can bring, like Kodi and Cinema on Switch 
How is it impressive, it's a shield tablet from years ago that ran.... android

If you want to watch movies on the go, there are so many infinitely better options out there.
(2019-08-01, 16:25)honcho Wrote:
(2019-07-30, 19:32)superaddon64 Wrote:

If you want to watch movies on the go, there are so many infinitely better options out there. 

No, I mean with the android software on Switch, it can bring movies, shows and emulators of previous consoles on Switch.
(2019-08-11, 06:34)superaddon64 Wrote:
(2019-08-01, 16:25)honcho Wrote:
(2019-07-30, 19:32)superaddon64 Wrote: I see, still pretty impressive if you ask me. Think of the potential it can bring, like Kodi and Cinema on Switch  

No, I mean with the android software on Switch, it can bring movies, shows and emulators of previous consoles on Switch. 

and possibly get banned.. yay

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Nintendo Switch0