Beta Nintendo Switch
Tongue 
So as for those of you unaware, hackers have been able to run an android emulator on Nintendo Switch, operating it like a Samsung tablet. To me, this could lead to a gateway of potential. The Switch can play movies and shows from various filelinked apps including Kodi, without the wait for Netflix. However I do want everyone's opinion on it. what do you guys think of Kodi being accessible on the Switch?
Thread moved to hardware
| Banned add-ons (wiki) | Forum rules (wiki) | VPN policy (wiki) | First time user (wiki) | FAQs (wiki) | Troubleshooting (wiki) | Add-ons (wiki) | Free content (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki) | Free Movies/TV Shows |
Also it is NOT running and android emulators android is running straight from an SD card and running like any other standard tablet/phone

For those wondering whats being talked about

https://forum.xda-developers.com/nintend...1-t3951389
(2019-07-30, 09:32)DarrenHill Wrote: Thread moved to hardware

My apologies. I joined this site yesterday
(2019-07-30, 18:29)Topken Wrote: Also it is NOT running and android emulators android is running straight from an SD card and running like any other standard tablet/phone

For those wondering whats being talked about

https://forum.xda-developers.com/nintend...1-t3951389

So what are you trying to say?
Its NATIVELY running on the switch hardware and NOT through an emulator like you first thought
(2019-07-30, 19:19)Topken Wrote: Its NATIVELY running on the switch hardware and NOT through an emulator like you first thought

I see, still pretty impressive if you ask me. Think of the potential it can bring, like Kodi and Cinema on Switch
(2019-07-30, 19:32)superaddon64 Wrote:
(2019-07-30, 19:19)Topken Wrote: Its NATIVELY running on the switch hardware and NOT through an emulator like you first thought

I see, still pretty impressive if you ask me. Think of the potential it can bring, like Kodi and Cinema on Switch 
How is it impressive, it's a shield tablet from years ago that ran.... android

If you want to watch movies on the go, there are so many infinitely better options out there.
(2019-08-01, 16:25)honcho Wrote:
(2019-07-30, 19:32)superaddon64 Wrote:

If you want to watch movies on the go, there are so many infinitely better options out there. 

No, I mean with the android software on Switch, it can bring movies, shows and emulators of previous consoles on Switch.
(2019-08-11, 06:34)superaddon64 Wrote:
(2019-08-01, 16:25)honcho Wrote:
(2019-07-30, 19:32)superaddon64 Wrote: I see, still pretty impressive if you ask me. Think of the potential it can bring, like Kodi and Cinema on Switch  

No, I mean with the android software on Switch, it can bring movies, shows and emulators of previous consoles on Switch. 

and possibly get banned.. yay

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Nintendo Switch00