Filter completely watched tv shows in a playlist
Hello all,

Is there a way to filter in a tv show playlist those shows that are completely watched (unwatched episodes is 0)? The number of watched episodes is available as a field for tv show playlists, but not the number of unwatched episodes.  Is there another way to do this with a playlist? Any help will be greatly appreciated.

Regards,

Bart
Just sitting on the laptop and cannot confirm it but if I'm not completely wrong you can use the "playcount" field for it. 
If I remember it correctly it will be set to 1< if there is no unwatched episode left and it was marked as watched.

Please correct me if I'm wrong.
Main: Lancool II Mesh  - Ryzen 9 5900x - MSI x570 Unify - Zotac RTX 3080 AMP HOLO - 32GB Trident Z Neo 3600 CL16 -  EVO 960 M.2 250GB / EVO 940 250GB / MX100 512GB /  Crucial P1 2TB / WD Blue 3D Nand 2TB 
Sound: Saxx AS30 DSP - Beyer Dynamic Custom One Pro 
TV: Nvidia Shield 2019 Pro- Adalight 114x LEDs - Sony 65XG9505 - Kodi / Emby - Yamaha RX-V683 - Heco Victa 700/101/251a + Dynavoice Magic FX-4
Server: i3 Skylake - 8GB - OMV4 - 22TB Storage
(2019-07-31, 06:38)sualfred Wrote: Just sitting on the laptop and cannot confirm it but if I'm not completely wrong you can use the "playcount" field for it. 
If I remember it correctly it will be set to 1< if there is no unwatched episode left and it was marked as watched.

@sualfred, thanks! I will try that today and see.

Regards,

Bart
(2019-07-31, 06:38)sualfred Wrote: Just sitting on the laptop and cannot confirm it but if I'm not completely wrong you can use the "playcount" field for it. 

You are correct, thanks @sualfred !

Regards,

Bart

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Filter completely watched tv shows in a playlist0