Release plugin.video.themoviedb.helper - Access to TheMovieDb API for Skinners
(2019-08-01, 00:58)jurialmunkey Wrote:
(2019-08-01, 00:37)bsoriano Wrote:
(2019-08-01, 00:27)jurialmunkey Wrote: Added.
ListItem.Property(budget) and ListItem.Property(revenue)

Keep in mind that detailed info is only available when you "enter into" the item (i.e. the first screenshot). TMDB api only provides basic info when searching lists like Recommended. I don't want to go into SkinHelper territory of running a service, so I only call the detailed info for the item when you click on it

Other properties available:
ListItem.Property(Genre.X.Name)
ListItem.Property(Studio.X.Name)
ListItem.Property(Country.X.Name)
^ These three all provide Genre.X.ID which will be used when I implement Genre.Studio/Country look-ups (coming soon! Wink )

For people there are:
ListItem.Property(birthday)
ListItem.Property(deathday)
ListItem.Property(aliases) - aka "known as"
ListItem.Property(role) - aka "know for" (e.g. "Actress" or "Director")
ListItem.Property(born) - aka "place of birth"

All also put tmdb_id as property in
ListItem.Property(tmdb_id) 
@jurialmunkey , thanks!! I was planning on using those properties in the video info dialog, so I would call the plugin with "?info=item&title=$INFO[ListItem.Title]&year=$INFO[ListItem.Year]&&type=movie", correct? Given that I do not necessarily have the tmdbid for the movie.

Regards,

Bart
Yes that's correct, though you've got a double ampersand at the end there - only need one.

Plus I think you need to replace & with & in skin xml.

You should also be able to get the tmdb_id as a property from that list to then use for other lists in the info dialog.

This is the general idea of one of the main use cases. I haven't tested extensively in info dialog yet, so I'm interested in how it goes.
@jurialmunkey, thanks! I have not tried this yet, I put the syntax that I saw with my skin debug on the folderpath from an individual movie traversing through the addon.

To further understand what I would need to do, is it the correct approach to have a hidden list in my info dialog that has as content the plugin path? That list would have just one item whose properties I would then use. Or am I over-complicating things?

Regards,

Bart

Messages In This Thread
RE: TheMovieDB Helper - by jurialmunkey - 2019-07-31, 11:47
RE: plugin.video.themoviedb.helper - Access to TheMovieDb API for Skinners - by bsoriano - 2019-08-01, 01:44
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
plugin.video.themoviedb.helper - Access to TheMovieDb API for Skinners2