Release plugin.video.themoviedb.helper - Access to TheMovieDb API for Skinners
(2019-08-01, 02:00)jurialmunkey Wrote:
(2019-08-01, 01:44)bsoriano Wrote:
(2019-08-01, 00:58)jurialmunkey Wrote: Yes that's correct, though you've got a double ampersand at the end there - only need one.

Plus I think you need to replace & with & in skin xml.

You should also be able to get the tmdb_id as a property from that list to then use for other lists in the info dialog.

This is the general idea of one of the main use cases. I haven't tested extensively in info dialog yet, so I'm interested in how it goes.
@jurialmunkey, thanks! I have not tried this yet, I put the syntax that I saw with my skin debug on the folderpath from an individual movie traversing through the addon.

To further understand what I would need to do, is it the correct approach to have a hidden list in my info dialog that has as content the plugin path? That list would have just one item whose properties I would then use. Or am I over-complicating things?

Regards,

Bart
Yeah thats correct. First item in the list will always be the retrieved item so you can reference it with Container(id).ListItemAbsolute(0)

You can also use the other listitems from that path to fill additional content lists (e.g. Cast or Similar). You can reference these with Container(id).ListItemAbsolute(x).FolderPath (and the label for that item will be the name of the list e.g. "Cast").

Currently the additional lists from info=item don't follow any sensible order but I will fix that soon. Idea is that it provides all the additional lists for that item without needing to explicitly reference the plugin paths - so basically you can use one content path and it will adapt depending on type of item.

Excellent!! Thank you Smile

Messages In This Thread
RE: TheMovieDB Helper - by jurialmunkey - 2019-07-31, 11:47
RE: plugin.video.themoviedb.helper - Access to TheMovieDb API for Skinners - by bsoriano - 2019-08-01, 02:21
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
plugin.video.themoviedb.helper - Access to TheMovieDb API for Skinners2