Release plugin.video.themoviedb.helper - Access to TheMovieDb API for Skinners
(2019-08-14, 22:56)Hitcher Wrote:
(2019-08-14, 22:31)bsoriano Wrote: @jurialmunkey , I am also getting errors while trying to show cast details.  It happens with every person.  The error appears to be a JSON error (or a service unavailable error).  An excerpt of the log:

Any ideas? TMDB issues? It was working fine yesterday.  Thank you for your help.
Quote:We are currently experiencing an outage with one of our backend services. I will post an update when we have a better understanding of the issue.
https://twitter.com/themoviedb/status/11...8520425473
(2019-08-14, 22:31)bsoriano Wrote: Also, would you consider dropping the "Rated" string from the MPAA property that the plugin returns? That way I can (and other skinners I suppose) more easily match against certification flags.
Are you sure that's not because you haven't changed that setting in the scraper? 
@Hitcher , thanks for the info! 

In regards to MPAA, this is for what is being returned directly by the plugin (I am pressing i in a widget item from a plugin widget), so no scraper involved.  Also, in my case, I do not do scraping online via Kodi, all of my local content MPAA come from NFOs.

Regards,

Bart

Messages In This Thread
RE: TheMovieDB Helper - by jurialmunkey - 2019-07-31, 11:47
RE: plugin.video.themoviedb.helper - Access to TheMovieDb API for Skinners - by bsoriano - 2019-08-14, 23:30
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
plugin.video.themoviedb.helper - Access to TheMovieDb API for Skinners2