Release National Film Preservation Foundation
Video 
National Film Preservation Foundation

This add-on enables playing of movies and videos from the National Film Preservation Foundation website.

• Shows sections such as; Treasures from American Film Archives, Saved Through the NFPF, etc
  • Allows searching the archive and saved searches
  • Caches recently viewed files for fast replay

Donations for this add-on gratefully accepted

Source

https://github.com/FraserChapman/plugin.video.nfpf

The Collection
Quote:"The National Film Preservation Foundation is the nonprofit organization created by the U.S. Congress to help save America's film heritage.
We support activities nationwide that preserve American films and improve film access for study, education, and exhibition."
About the National Film Preservation Foundation

Disclaimer

This add-on is not created, maintained or in any way affiliated with the National Film Preservation Foundation. It only provides an interface to access the free content from the National Film Preservation Foundation website from Kodi.

Screen Shots

Licence

All art work, code and data is provided under an MIT License except the two images icon.png and fanart.jpg

National Film Preservation Foundation - Fair use

National Film Preservation Foundation - Fair use

v1.0.0 Initial version (Leia) 
This add-on is should now be available in Kodi Leia and later Smile
(2019-08-04, 18:41)fraserc Wrote: This add-on is should now be available in Kodi Leia and later Smile

Sincerest thanks. Another winner Smile
Thanks again for another one Smile
Would someone please be kind enough to look at this addon? It has a lot of interesting material.
In its current state, if one selects an item to be played, it starts and stops almost immediately.
If anyone _does_ happen to try and repair this addon, thank you.
Are you running the fraserc or MetalChris version.  As an aside the NFPF can also be found as a category in the Internet Archive addon for those who may not be familiar
*slaps head" I should have looked at the Internet Archive. My bad: thanks for replying.
(2022-07-19, 06:42)AntiPontifex Wrote: *slaps head" I should have looked at the Internet Archive. My bad: thanks for replying.
Still, the addon should be fixed and be able to work.  When it was fixed for Matrix I couldn't run it because it wouldn't run on Win 7. 

The problem with Internet Archive is, I don't think there is a way to search categories, you may have to scroll through 90 pages (who knows how many)  Make sure to favourite the category when you find it so you can get to it again without the searching for it.  I've never used bookmarks in Kodi, I have to see how that works.
I agree. After my reply, I went to try and find the folder with this material: I couldn't.
So, if someone out there in code land would be kind enough to fix the original add-on, gratitude can be had.
I was using the NFP addon on a nVidia (Android OS) fwiw.
Just wondering if anybody would be willing to look at fixing/updating this addon, thanks

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
National Film Preservation Foundation0