Release Ngā Taonga Sound & Vision
Video 
Ngā Taonga Sound & Vision

This add-on enables playing of movies and videos from the Ngā Taonga Sound & Vision website.

• Shows genres such as; Television, Music Video, Short, Feature, etc
  • Shows by date of production
  • Shows by place of production such as; New Zealand/Aotearoa, United Kingdom, France, USA, etc
  • Allows searching the archive and saved searches
  • Caches recently viewed files for fast replay

Donations for this add-on gratefully accepted

Source

https://github.com/FraserChapman/plugin.video.ntsv

The Collection
Quote:"Ngā Taonga Sound & Vision is a charitable trust. We care for an ever-growing collection of films, radio, television, sound recordings, props and documents spanning 120 years of Aotearoa’s sound and moving image history. We are committed to the principles of Te Tiriti O Waitangi. We actively develop relationships with whānau, hapū, iwi and Māori organisations to ensure appropriate long-term care of and access to sound and moving image taonga."
About Ngā Taonga Sound & Vision

Disclaimer

This add-on is not created, maintained or in any way affiliated with Ngā Taonga Sound & Vision. It only provides an interface to access the free content from the Ngā Taonga Sound & Vision website from Kodi.

Screen Shots

Licence

All art work, code and data is provided under an MIT License except the image icon.png

National Film Preservation Foundation - Fair use

Fan-art by Fraser

v1.0.0 - Initial commit (Leia)
Are all the content global free? I tried few but they didn't play, other did.
(2019-08-02, 16:32)asik1 Wrote: Are all the content global free? I tried few but they didn't play, other did.

Yes they are all open and free - no geo lock or anything. Could you post a debug log with examples of failed items by any chance? 
I have not come across any items that wouldn't play myself so it is hard to say for sure. 

Thanks for the heads up!
this morning all that been tested played well.
By the logos I see that many are from the other archives
Thank you..
This should now be available in Kodi Leia and later from the official repository Smile

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Ngā Taonga Sound & Vision0