local artwork not imported...
... except posters and fanart.
I know this was an issue when AD still existed.
But how can I tell Kodi to import local artwort like clearlogo etc.
It also does not import the additional artwork on update. I have configured Universal Movie Scraper to enable clerart etc from fanart. tv

But if I update a movie to fetch data from the internet it would not download it.
You need to "whitelist" the arttypes you want in advancedsettings <videolibrary><movieextraart> . See the wiki (wiki) for more

scott s.
maintainer of skin  Aeon MQ5 mods for post-Gotham Kodi releases:
Matrix see: Aeon MQ5 Mod Matrix release thread
Nexus see: Aeon MQ5 Mod Nexus release thread
Aeon MQ 5 skin and addon repo 11.1.0
thanks scott,
could you please tell me where in the wiki.
Under video library I couldn't find anything.
A search for movieextraart gives 0 results.
(2019-08-02, 19:23)_novalis Wrote: could you please tell me where in the wiki.
See here... https://kodi.wiki/view/Movie_artwork
My Signature
Links to : Official:Forum rules (wiki) | Official:Forum rules/Banned add-ons (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)
Links to : HOW-TO:Create Music Library (wiki) | HOW-TO:Create_Video_Library (wiki)  ||  Artwork (wiki) | Basic controls (wiki) | Import-export library (wiki) | Movie sets (wiki) | Movie universe (wiki) | NFO files (wiki) | Quick start guide (wiki)
(2019-08-02, 22:29)Karellen Wrote: See here... https://kodi.wiki/view/Movie_artwork
Ok thanks.
And after I added this, is there any way to run an update to the library so that the art is added or do I have to rebuild it from scratch?
You cannot use this method to add art if the movies are already in the library. You will need to remove the movies and tv shows from the library. Then once you have set up the advancedsettings.xml file, you rescan into the library.

See... Updating_or_removing_videos (wiki)
My Signature
Links to : Official:Forum rules (wiki) | Official:Forum rules/Banned add-ons (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)
Links to : HOW-TO:Create Music Library (wiki) | HOW-TO:Create_Video_Library (wiki)  ||  Artwork (wiki) | Basic controls (wiki) | Import-export library (wiki) | Movie sets (wiki) | Movie universe (wiki) | NFO files (wiki) | Quick start guide (wiki)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
local artwork not imported...0