• 12(current)
Broken TVDB Scraper Broken? Kodi 18.2 & 18.3 Crashes during Scan
Debug log?
(2019-08-08, 17:13)Hitcher Wrote: Debug log?

Kodi is still running so my actual log file is over 3GB's once it either completes or crashes Sad i should have a readable log
Hi guys..... so, instead of trying to wade through all these posts and piece together the facts, is the TVDB scraper now working again properly and scraping as it should? And addon like artwork beef also working?
The scraper is working, as long as you've updated it to the current version (3.0.16 for Leia). As far as we can tell it's working properly.

I can't comment on Artwork Beef as I don't know how that interacts with the various api's it uses. Ask that specifically in the addons support threads.
|Banned add-ons (wiki)|Forum rules (wiki)|VPN policy (wiki)|First time user (wiki)|FAQs (wiki) Troubleshooting (wiki)|Add-ons (wiki)|Free content (wiki)|Debug Log (wiki)|

Kodi Blog Posts
Great, thank you Smile
First post updated.
My Signature
Links to : Official:Forum rules (wiki) | Official:Forum rules/Banned add-ons (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)
Links to : HOW-TO:Create Music Library (wiki) | HOW-TO:Create_Video_Library (wiki)  ||  Artwork (wiki) | Basic controls (wiki) | Import-export library (wiki) | Movie sets (wiki) | Movie universe (wiki) | NFO files (wiki) | Quick start guide (wiki)
(2019-08-08, 17:07)Buzniak Wrote: Quick update, starting complete fresh, from 0% everything, noticed Star Trek Next Gen is taking over 4 hours to scrape just this one series and a tonne of (not responding) in task manager then running and back and forth...Any Ideas why? Anyone have a similar issue?

I have several shows which don't show up anymore("Masterchef" and "Legion" to name two I recall), but I had some shows (like my wifes "Teen Mom") which didn't show up when I was using TVDB. So I dunno... not gonna mess with it till TVDB is working again.
Members

It is pointless coming here to post about shows that do not scrape.

If you want assistance, then a debug log is required. The Debug Log must capture the scraping of the problem shows. No if's or but's. No log, no help.

Read here... https://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=336969
My Signature
Links to : Official:Forum rules (wiki) | Official:Forum rules/Banned add-ons (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)
Links to : HOW-TO:Create Music Library (wiki) | HOW-TO:Create_Video_Library (wiki)  ||  Artwork (wiki) | Basic controls (wiki) | Import-export library (wiki) | Movie sets (wiki) | Movie universe (wiki) | NFO files (wiki) | Quick start guide (wiki)
Sorry, I didn't mean to sound like I was complaining (if that's what it looked like), I was just letting him know I too had an issue with a different DB other than TVDB.

Glad it should be working now. Thanks for letting us know.
No, I did not take it as a complaint. I assume you want assistance, but we cannot assist with such little information.
My Signature
OK people's....I've fixed it, did it the lazy way and started from scratch (everything) so I cant tell you guys what was the cause, possibly a add-on? But after a fresh install and appdata/roaming folder everything is A OK, sorry for the lack of solution, but all i can say is, I had like 13 skins installed with over 100 folders in the Add-on folder, Fixed anyways Smile

(2019-08-08, 23:14)Karellen Wrote: No, I did not take it as a complaint. I assume you want assistance, but we cannot assist with such little information.
I got a notification that you replied to me but I can no longer see it. Could I bother you to post it again? Smile
(2019-08-28, 15:54)blunden Wrote: I got a notification that you replied to me but I can no longer see it. Could I bother you to post it again? Smile
It is here... https://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=346703
My Signature
Hello, been having issues with a couple of shows. Sometimes they scan, sometimes they dont. This Suits episode will not scan and I cannot figure out why. S09E06 Whatever it takes is the episode in question.

https://paste.kodi.tv/vociwezodo.kodi
@Brakiss

Seems to be struggling with the <episodeguide>.

Do I assume correctly that you have had this show in your library for a while and are now adding new episodes to it?

If yes, then Refresh the show (say no to episodes when asked) and it should download the new <episodeguide> for the show and scrape the new episodes.

And just a side note, you might be interested in this... https://kodi.wiki/view/HOW-TO:Movie_universe
My Signature
  • 12(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
TVDB Scraper Broken? Kodi 18.2 & 18.3 Crashes during Scan6