• 15(current)
Broken TVDB Scraper Broken? Kodi 18.2 & 18.3 Crashes during Scan
(2019-11-08, 22:30)Karellen Wrote: I was getting that yesterday.

I know they are about to release v3 of the site, so must be works in progress in the background

Probably. Thank you @Karellen. It always happens to me whenever I lose a HD and have to re-add all the lost shows. Sad
Import-Export library (wiki)

I can never shamelessly promote that link enough

Sure, you may have lost your nfo files along with the hd, but a single file export to a couple of locations is a backup of the backup Smile
My Signature
Links to : Official:Forum rules (wiki) | Official:Forum rules/Banned add-ons (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)
Links to : HOW-TO:Create Music Library (wiki) | HOW-TO:Create_Video_Library (wiki)  ||  Artwork (wiki) | Basic controls (wiki) | Import-export library (wiki) | Movie sets (wiki) | Movie universe (wiki) | NFO files (wiki) | Quick start guide (wiki)
(2019-11-08, 23:52)Karellen Wrote: Import-Export library (wiki)

I can never shamelessly promote that link enough

Sure, you may have lost your nfo files along with the hd, but a single file export to a couple of locations is a backup of the backup Smile
I will start doing that. However, I wanted to ask you something. If I use NFO files for TV Shows (episodes), wouldn't I have to create an NFO file for every episode manually that has not aired. I ask this because I am quite sure I had to do it with Tinymedia and it became annoying, especially when you have hundreds of TV show episodes.

Shedrock
(2019-11-09, 00:55)shedrock Wrote: If I use NFO files for TV Shows (episodes), wouldn't I have to create an NFO file for every episode manually that has not aired.
If I understand correctly, if the information is not listed at TVDB (or TMDB) then YES you would need to create NFO Files as there is no other way to locate and add the information.

If you are asking if some episodes have nfo files do all episodes then need nfo files, then NO. As long as there is a valid <episodeguide> URL in the tvshow.nfo, then Kodi will scan the available nfo files, and whichever episodes do not have nfo files will then be scraped online.

TMM was broken in that respect and was only fixed a few months ago... https://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid...pid2831188
My Signature
Links to : Official:Forum rules (wiki) | Official:Forum rules/Banned add-ons (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)
Links to : HOW-TO:Create Music Library (wiki) | HOW-TO:Create_Video_Library (wiki)  ||  Artwork (wiki) | Basic controls (wiki) | Import-export library (wiki) | Movie sets (wiki) | Movie universe (wiki) | NFO files (wiki) | Quick start guide (wiki)
Thank you for the explanation. Now I understand how it all works. I shall give it another go.

Cheers!

Shedrock
Can anyone confirm that the TVDB is not working again today? I checked the API Status and it says that it's up, but none of my new episodes are being added.

Shedrock
(2019-11-14, 16:51)shedrock Wrote: Can anyone confirm that the TVDB is not working again today? I checked the API Status and it says that it's up, but none of my new episodes are being added.

Shedrock

Can confirm. Thought it was something wrong my end. The episode has an entry at tvdb but the details aren't being scraped.
(2019-11-14, 16:56)lusephur Wrote: Can confirm. Thought it was something wrong my end. The episode has an entry at tvdb but the details aren't being scraped. 
Thank you. Kodi doesn't pick it up in the scan either. Also, I think it affects Artwork Beef because even that is stuck at 50% trying to download artwork for another TV series. Confused
Not adding anything here.
all the best
--Stelth--
(2019-11-14, 17:11)shedrock Wrote:
(2019-11-14, 16:56)lusephur Wrote: Can confirm. Thought it was something wrong my end. The episode has an entry at tvdb but the details aren't being scraped. 
Thank you. Kodi doesn't pick it up in the scan either. Also, I think it affects Artwork Beef because even that is stuck at 50% trying to download artwork for another TV series. Confused  

Might have something to do with this
(2019-11-14, 16:56)lusephur Wrote:
(2019-11-14, 16:51)shedrock Wrote: Can anyone confirm that the TVDB is not working again today? I checked the API Status and it says that it's up, but none of my new episodes are being added.

Shedrock

Can confirm. Thought it was something wrong my end. The episode has an entry at tvdb but the details aren't being scraped. 
I can confirm.. no new episodes being scraped.. thought it was just me
No artwork currently, and cannot scrape series that have a lot of episodes/seasons (I think TheTVDB is only returning first 100 episodes), so most series with 4-5 seasons, will not scrape. The TVdb team should really test changes first, without deplying changes to the API.
tvdb currently shows this: "Warning: Site Maintenance In Progress. We are currently doing planned maintenance on the site. Any changes you may have made prior to midnight 11/13/19 may need to be re-entered."

The thread about this in the forum seems to be https://forums.thetvdb.com/viewtopic.php...74#p162774

We can only wait.
(2019-11-14, 22:03)jcea Wrote: tvdb currently shows this: "Warning: Site Maintenance In Progress. We are currently doing planned maintenance on the site. Any changes you may have made prior to midnight 11/13/19 may need to be re-entered."

The thread about this in the forum seems to be https://forums.thetvdb.com/viewtopic.php...74#p162774

We can only wait.

I found this post; https://forums.thetvdb.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=60048

Yet for me nothing works and most artwork is gone as well
And now Kodi keeps crashing, each and everytime i launch it
  • 15(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
TVDB Scraper Broken? Kodi 18.2 & 18.3 Crashes during Scan6