TVDB Scrapper causes Kodi to crash
I've just recently upgraded to the latetest Xperience1080 skin v7.0 and ever since any use of The TVDB scapper causes Kodi to crash. I don't have any logs of this because I repeatedly uninstalled and reinstalled Kodi (4-5 attempts), but each time upon opening Kodi it will lockup and freeze while booting up the system. I tried repeatedly to uninstall and reinstall a fresh copy and each time when I chose The TVDB as a scrapper for any video it would freeze. A fatal crash as it will never work again and the only thing to do is reinstal.

Kodi v18.3
Xperience1080 v7.0
(2019-08-04, 04:44)DParsons Wrote: ever since any use of The TVDB scapper causes Kodi to crash
Please read here... https://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=345935
My Signature
Links to : Official:Forum rules (wiki) | Official:Forum rules/Banned add-ons (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)
Links to : HOW-TO:Create Music Library (wiki) | HOW-TO:Create_Video_Library (wiki)  ||  Artwork (wiki) | Basic controls (wiki) | Import-export library (wiki) | Movie sets (wiki) | Movie universe (wiki) | NFO files (wiki) | Quick start guide (wiki)
Thanks for the info, I've jnot installed The TVDB and it seems fine just missing a lot of metadata for many shows. I'll wait for the updated version.
This has been fixed in its latest update. Works fine now
(2019-08-16, 12:29)mattyspurs76 Wrote: This has been fixed in its latest update. Works fine now

Where did you find an updated version? The one in the addon setion is still v7.0.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
TVDB Scrapper causes Kodi to crash0