TVDB Scrapper causes Kodi to crash
I've just recently upgraded to the latetest Xperience1080 skin v7.0 and ever since any use of The TVDB scapper causes Kodi to crash. I don't have any logs of this because I repeatedly uninstalled and reinstalled Kodi (4-5 attempts), but each time upon opening Kodi it will lockup and freeze while booting up the system. I tried repeatedly to uninstall and reinstall a fresh copy and each time when I chose The TVDB as a scrapper for any video it would freeze. A fatal crash as it will never work again and the only thing to do is reinstal.

Kodi v18.3
Xperience1080 v7.0
(2019-08-04, 04:44)DParsons Wrote: ever since any use of The TVDB scapper causes Kodi to crash
Please read here... 345935 (thread)
My Signature
Links to : Forum rules (wiki) | Banned_Add-ons (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)
Links to : HOW-TO:Create_Music_Library (wiki) | HOW-TO:Create_Video_Library (wiki) || Artwork (wiki) | Basic_controls (wiki) | Import-export_library (wiki) | Movie_sets (wiki) | NFO_files (wiki) | Quick start guide (wiki)
Thanks for the info, I've jnot installed The TVDB and it seems fine just missing a lot of metadata for many shows. I'll wait for the updated version.
This has been fixed in its latest update. Works fine now
(2019-08-16, 12:29)mattyspurs76 Wrote: This has been fixed in its latest update. Works fine now

Where did you find an updated version? The one in the addon setion is still v7.0.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
TVDB Scrapper causes Kodi to crash00