Lower case font
Hi

Is there any way to change the case of the font ? I'd like it to be lowercase with caps if at all possible. Am I missing a setting simewhere or is there sonething I can change in an xml file ?

Cheers
This option is in Settings > Interface Settings > Fonts
Supercalifragilisticexpialidocious! (inscribed in large friendly letters)
My hardware is a Raspberry Pi 3b (with LibreELEC)
@bsoriano I noticed something. If I select the Skin Default - no caps they not be with "no caps" in home menu (the labels will be MOVIES, TV SHOWS...). But if I'm on vertical menu it enable (so, Movies, Tv Shows...). But in vertical menu (in this font) the option "use large font" don't do anything.
I don't test with the other fonts.
Cheers, changed ot bow and it's great 😀
(2019-08-04, 16:20)edjalmo Wrote: @bsoriano I noticed something. If I select the Skin Default - no caps they not be with "no caps" in home menu (the labels will be MOVIES, TV SHOWS...). But if I'm on vertical menu it enable (so, Movies, Tv Shows...). But in vertical menu (in this font) the option "use large font" don't do anything.

@edjalmo, I will take a look at this issue tomorrow. Thanks for reporting it.

Regards,

Bart
(2019-08-04, 16:20)edjalmo Wrote: @bsoriano I noticed something. If I select the Skin Default - no caps they not be with "no caps" in home menu (the labels will be MOVIES, TV SHOWS...). But if I'm on vertical menu it enable (so, Movies, Tv Shows...). But in vertical menu (in this font) the option "use large font" don't do anything.
@edjalmo, the font used for the main menu (Bebas Neue), in both horizontal and vertical, for the default and default no caps, always appears as if it is uppercase.  This is not the same font used everywhere else, which is Ubuntu Condensed.

If you use one of the other options (Arial, Arial no caps, Trial), you will see the difference.

Thanks for letting me know about the "use larger font" for vertical menu issue.  I fixed it for the other font options.  I pushed the fix to Git already (both branches).

Regards,

Bart
@bsoriano, got it!
Thanks!

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Lower case font0