Trakt ID link
Is it possible to bring back the link to Trakt from the ID? For example, the Trakt ID is 12345 for a movie, the link is https://trakt.tv/movies/12345. This is obviously not critical, but since one cannot copy the ID from the GUI, having the link there would save a good deal of time.
sorry, but we have spacing problems (especially for low resolution devices) and there is no room left for the trakt id.
maybe I find an other solution, but at the moment there are more urgent things to do
tinyMediaManager - THE media manager of your choice - available for Windows, macOS and Linux
Help us translate tinyMediaManager at Weblate | Translations at 66%
Found a bug or want to submit a feature request? Contact us at GitLab
(2019-08-08, 09:08)mlaggner Wrote: sorry, but we have spacing problems (especially for low resolution devices) and there is no room left for the trakt id.
maybe I find an other solution, but at the moment there are more urgent things to do

I wonder if I was not clear enough. When you select a movie and look at the "details" tab, under IMDB and TMDB is Other IDs. When there is a trakt ID, the line reads like this "Other IDs trakt: 8403" for example. On the two above, those IDs appear as a hyperlink, but the Trakt ID does not. So the ID is already there, it is just not a hyperlink. In done in the same manner, adding the hyperlink to the existing text should not increase space used as it is already there.
you were clear enough, but the line containing the trakt id is just a string of concatenated ids (which _could_ be just any text). and I cannot make a substring of "unknown" data to a link to trakt..
to solve that I would need to extract the trakt id to a separate field which contains a hyperlink to trakt..
tinyMediaManager - THE media manager of your choice - available for Windows, macOS and Linux
Help us translate tinyMediaManager at Weblate | Translations at 66%
Found a bug or want to submit a feature request? Contact us at GitLab

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Trakt ID link0