• 24(current)
Release script.embuary.info - get TMDb data - the little ExtendedInfo brother
(2022-12-19, 02:36)Karellen Wrote: I just noticed Sualfred hasn't been around for about 7 months. Has he given up?
He's a team member so maybe ping him on Slack.
(2022-12-19, 03:43)Hitcher Wrote: He's a team member so maybe ping him on Slack.
oh yes, I forgot. Probably because I haven't seen him around on Slack.
My Signature
Links to : Official:Forum rules (wiki) | Official:Forum rules/Banned add-ons (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)
Links to : HOW-TO:Create Music Library (wiki) | HOW-TO:Create_Video_Library (wiki)  ||  Artwork (wiki) | Basic controls (wiki) | Import-export library (wiki) | Movie sets (wiki) | Movie universe (wiki) | NFO files (wiki) | Quick start guide (wiki)
The TMDB info action is no longer working for me. Button gives an error "Error: No information found" for every movie. Logs say "Control 3000 in window 13000 has been asked to focus, but it can't".

Using Kodi 19.4 with latest stable Embuary skin and script version. Using Embycon
I'm using Kodi v21:

debug <general>: CPythonInvoker(18, C:\Users\DAN\AppData\Roaming\Kodi\addons\script.embuary.info\default.py): instantiating addon using automatically obtained id of "script.embuary.info" dependent on version 3.0.0 of the xbmc.python api
2023-01-27 11:41:47.799 T:6216    error <general>: EXCEPTION Thrown (PythonToCppException) : -->Python callback/script returned the following error<--
                                                    - NOTE: IGNORING THIS CAN LEAD TO MEMORY LEAKS!
                                                   Error Type: <class 'AttributeError'>
                                                   Error Contents: 'datetime.timedelta' object has no attribute 'timestamp'
                                                   Traceback (most recent call last):
                                                     File "C:\Users\DAN\AppData\Roaming\Kodi\addons\script.embuary.info\default.py", line 7, in <module>
                                                       from resources.lib.helper import *
                                                     File "C:\Users\DAN\AppData\Roaming\Kodi\addons\script.embuary.info\resources\lib\helper.py", line 15, in <module>
                                                       import arrow
                                                     File "C:\Users\DAN\AppData\Roaming\Kodi\addons\script.module.arrow\lib\arrow\__init__.py", line 2, in <module>
                                                       from .api import get, now, utcnow
                                                     File "C:\Users\DAN\AppData\Roaming\Kodi\addons\script.module.arrow\lib\arrow\api.py", line 12, in <module>
                                                       from arrow.arrow import TZ_EXPR, Arrow
                                                     File "C:\Users\DAN\AppData\Roaming\Kodi\addons\script.module.arrow\lib\arrow\arrow.py", line 34, in <module>
                                                       from arrow import formatter, locales, parser, util
                                                     File "C:\Users\DAN\AppData\Roaming\Kodi\addons\script.module.arrow\lib\arrow\parser.py", line 26, in <module>
                                                       from arrow.util import next_weekday, normalize_timestamp
                                                     File "C:\Users\DAN\AppData\Roaming\Kodi\addons\script.module.arrow\lib\arrow\util.py", line 6, in <module>
                                                       from arrow.constants import (
                                                     File "C:\Users\DAN\AppData\Roaming\Kodi\addons\script.module.arrow\lib\arrow\constants.py", line 16, in <module>
                                                       _MAX_TIMESTAMP = datetime.max.timestamp()
                                                   AttributeError: 'datetime.timedelta' object has no attribute 'timestamp'
                                                   -->End of Python script error report<--
HOW TO - Kodi 2D - 3D - UHD (4k) HDR Guide Internal & External Players iso menus
DIY HOME THEATER WIND EFFECT

W11 Pro 24H2 MPC-BE\HC madVR KODI 22 GTX960-4GB/RGB 4:4:4/Desktop 60Hz 8bit Video Matched Refresh rates 23,24,50,60Hz 8/10/12bit/Samsung 82" Q90R Denon S720W
Hi Smile

Thanks for this great addon !

For those interested, here is a post and video tutorial (in French language) about Embuary Info:

Show Extended Info in Kodi for Movies and TV Shows

Bye
For the longest time, having this add-on enabled screws up the categories list for movies and TV - such that after a reboot, instead of starting off at the beginning of the list (recently added) it jumps all the way to the middle, which is super annoying. I notice it’s still doing it. Is there a fix?
This great script has some issues and needs a code update, unfortunately the original creator doesn’t appear on the forum since a long ago. If someone could do it, that would be great.
If I have helped you or increased your knowledge, please click the 'thumbs up' button to give thanks :)
Is there a way to hide the shipped widgets (with estuary)? Thanks in advance
(2024-03-03, 23:40)Dklktn_Dklktn Wrote: Is there a way to hide the shipped widgets (with estuary)?

Estuary widgets are hardcorded into the skin files which means that it requires editing the skin.
here's the widgets for movies https://github.com/phil65/skin.estuary/b...ml#L54-L98
scroll down and you will see the widgets for the other sections in similar fashion

-----

in the future it would be best to ask in the section of the forum that actually pertains to your question, the section for Estuary is here https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=260
  • 24(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
script.embuary.info - get TMDb data - the little ExtendedInfo brother2