• 9(current)
Release script.embuary.info - get TMDb data - the little ExtendedInfo brother
I know there's a difference sometimes from when an image is first used and then after it's been cached.
Hi, @sualfred!
Just two things:
  • this plugin don't have support for brazilian portuguese in default language (it have for certification country) and TMDb have support for brazilian portuguese. Could you add it? 
  • will be nice if you can add a place for user type a certification prefix in settings. I think this will solve issue in skins that show certifications image based on prefix and will be more nice too for skins that not show certifications images (just text).
Thanks!
Supercalifragilisticexpialidocious! (inscribed in large friendly letters)
My hardware is a Raspberry Pi 3b (with LibreELEC)
@edjalmo 
This commit has all other supported languages included:
https://github.com/sualfred/script.embua...6ea77a1946

Certifications have a fallback logic to US so a custom prefix is not the way to go. Does Portugal have a prefix for its certifications? If yes, which one?
Main: Lancool II Mesh  - Ryzen 9 5900x - MSI x570 Unify - Zotac RTX 3080 AMP HOLO - 32GB Trident Z Neo 3600 CL16 -  EVO 960 M.2 250GB / EVO 940 250GB / MX100 512GB /  Crucial P1 2TB / WD Blue 3D Nand 2TB 
Sound: Saxx AS30 DSP - Beyer Dynamic Custom One Pro 
TV: Nvidia Shield 2019 Pro- Adalight 114x LEDs - Sony 65XG9505 - Kodi / Emby - Yamaha RX-V683 - Heco Victa 700/101/251a + Dynavoice Magic FX-4
Server: i3 Skylake - 8GB - OMV4 - 22TB Storage
(2019-09-29, 18:24)sualfred Wrote: @edjalmo 
This commit has all other supported languages included:
https://github.com/sualfred/script.embua...6ea77a1946

Certifications have a fallback logic to US so a custom prefix is not the way to go. Does Portugal have a prefix for its certifications? If yes, which one?

It don't have! I say this just because some skin use this to know what certification image use, and exist some countries that have similar, like British and Brazil have a "18" certification, and since in infos it only show "18" I thought that this it would make a mess, but it seems not, in Amber skin they are showing correct, so theres something that skinners can use to get this info Smile

Thanks for the others languages. Worked here Smile
Hi again, @sualfred!
Another issue with translation is the "Known For" and "status". This labels is translated for our languages with translations of add-on, but the answer (let say this way) is not. You get this answer directly by TMDb, right? TMDb have translations for "acting", "writing", "directing", "ended", "Returning Series"...
Theres a way you can get this answers in the user choise language (and English for fallback language, like you do for other things)?
(My test was with pt-BR language)
The API result for these ones are not translated. It's up to the skinners to translate this values in their integration.
Main: Lancool II Mesh  - Ryzen 9 5900x - MSI x570 Unify - Zotac RTX 3080 AMP HOLO - 32GB Trident Z Neo 3600 CL16 -  EVO 960 M.2 250GB / EVO 940 250GB / MX100 512GB /  Crucial P1 2TB / WD Blue 3D Nand 2TB 
TV: Nvidia Shield 2019 Pro- Adalight 114x LEDs - Sony 65XG9505 - Kodi / Emby - Yamaha RX-V683 - Heco Victa 700/101/251a + Dynavoice Magic FX-4
(2019-09-30, 21:57)sualfred Wrote: The API result for these ones are not translated. It's up to the skinners to translate this values in their integration.

@sualfred, thanks! I was not aware of this.

@edjalmo , values have been localized in Amber as of today.

Regards,

Bart
Just a little question. Is it possible that the image lists in the background scroll to the currently displayed image when embuary-image.xml is open? Or is it possible to perform a custom onclick action on all containers containing images without opening embuary-image.xml? Smile
Nope, not possible.
and is it possible shows a spinner image or the DialogBusy while a image is downloading/loading in embuary-image.xml?

Mimic skin works this way with ExtendedInfo, but I can't adapt that code to work with EmbuaryInfo.
There is usually no delay, because the images doesn't get "reloaded" again. I just bypass the container content to the image dialog with the same URLs. Kodi has already cached the images before the window goes visible.
In my tests on my dev device plus the Shield they appear within a snap.
Hi sualfred

Continuing replacing Marcel's scripts with yours i've came to big issue for me. The following window properties were provided by the skin.helper.script.service so skinners can use them where ever they want...
xml:
Window(Home).Property(SkinHelper.ListItem.Status)
Window(Home).Property(SkinHelper.ListItem.Premiered)
Window(Home).Property(SkinHelper.ListItem.Languages)
Window(Home).Property(SkinHelper.ListItem.Country)
Window(Home).Property(SkinHelper.ListItem.Budget.formatted)
Window(Home).Property(SkinHelper.ListItem.Revenue.formatted)
Window(Home).Property(SkinHelper.ListItem.Rating.IMDB)
Window(Home).Property(SkinHelper.ListItem.Votes.IMDB)
Window(Home).Property(SkinHelper.ListItem.Rating.TMDB)
Window(Home).Property(SkinHelper.ListItem.Votes.TMDB)
Window(Home).Property(SkinHelper.ListItem.Rating.MC)
Window(Home).Property(SkinHelper.ListItem.RottenTomatoes.Rating.Percent)
Window(Home).Property(SkinHelper.ListItem.RottenTomatoes.Fresh)
Window(Home).Property(SkinHelper.ListItem.RottenTomatoes.Rotten)
Window(Home).Property(SkinHelper.ListItem.Awards)
Now, your script provides almost the same properties but only in script-embuary-video.xml window.

Is it possible to have these available outside of the script-embuary-video.xml window?. The reason i am asking for this is because mostly i use these inside Kodi's videoinfo window and before i start skinning the script-embuary-video.xml window i like to know if is possible to make both windows similar like i have them now.

My logic about these two windows in Bello is (and always was) to show only one window depending on the item. For me, it makes absolutely no sense to show a window full of info and then show another one with mostly the same info plus some. So, i am showing the standard videoifo window when the item its in local library and the on-line info window (script-embuary-video.xml) when it's not (usually for non-library widgets items).

Cheers
Nessus
My scripts don't have a live fetching feature/listitem monitor. I never was a fan of those. Slow, very slow and a performance penalty on slower devices. And the false positive return was always a issue. But @jurialmunkey created his tmdb tool that you can use to add a hidden container that is fetching these data for you -> https://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=345847
Hi @sualfred !

I've 3 questions for you:
1) Is possible add an option to hide Movies and TV Shows with a release date in the future?
For example, searching
Code:
RunScript(script.embuary.info,call=person,query='"Angelina Jolie"')
shows these movies:
2020 - Those Who Wish Me Dead
2020 - Eternals
2020 - The One and Only Ivan
2020 - Come Away

Personally, I don't like to see these future movies and an option to hide them or show them at the end of the list would be nice.

2) Aparently, the year isn't used when searching TV Shows using title + year.
For example:
Code:
RunScript(script.embuary.info,call=tv,query='"Watchmen"',year=2019)
shows a select dialog with:
2019 - Watchmen
2008 - Watchmen: Motion Comic

Why is showing a 2008 TV Show if 2019 is searched?

Other example:
Code:
RunScript(script.embuary.info,call=tv,query='"Arrow"',year=2012)
2012 - Arrow
1956 - Broken Arrow
<no year> - The Arrow
... with other title names and years

Is this a bug?

3) I would like an option to make an exact search.
For example, when I search Iron Man movie:
Code:
RunScript(script.embuary.info,call=movie,query='"Iron Man"',year=2008)
Iron Man
I Am Iron Man
The Invencible 'Iron Man'
Wired: The Visual Effects of Iron Man

but with an exact search this select dialog could be avoided and only the information of the first result would be returned.
Usually, only the first result is the movie and the rest are making of.
Is possible add an option to this?

Thanks!
Sure. As soon as I find some time I will checke the possible year bug and add options for the others.
  • 9(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
script.embuary.info - get TMDb data - the little ExtendedInfo brother2