Solved Characters in Playlist
Hi guys,
since last update i only see "%" in the audiotracklists. Character Set is set to Standard. i tried some themes but all shows only % no tracktitles.
Ubuntu 19.04 - Kodi 18.3

Thanks for any idea to help.
matrix | UBUNTU 20.04
Thread moved to music forum section.
It looks like you have wiped the Track Naming Template (which is unbelievably too easy to do. Have done it myself numerous times)

See 2.1 here and retype what is in the image or modify to suit your own requirement... https://kodi.wiki/view/Settings/Media/Music#All
My Signature
Links to : Official:Forum rules (wiki) | Official:Forum rules/Banned add-ons (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)
Links to : HOW-TO:Create Music Library (wiki) | HOW-TO:Create_Video_Library (wiki)  ||  Artwork (wiki) | Basic controls (wiki) | Import-export library (wiki) | Movie sets (wiki) | Movie universe (wiki) | NFO files (wiki) | Quick start guide (wiki)
Thanks for your fast help...
Now all fine.
matrix | UBUNTU 20.04
Thread marked solved.
My Signature
Links to : Official:Forum rules (wiki) | Official:Forum rules/Banned add-ons (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)
Links to : HOW-TO:Create Music Library (wiki) | HOW-TO:Create_Video_Library (wiki)  ||  Artwork (wiki) | Basic controls (wiki) | Import-export library (wiki) | Movie sets (wiki) | Movie universe (wiki) | NFO files (wiki) | Quick start guide (wiki)
Thank you @mato2015 for the question and @Karellen for the answer.  That has been puzzling me for weeks

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Characters in Playlist0