$INFO[Player.CacheLevel,,%] showing wrong info when <memorysize> in use
I edited DialogPlayerProcessInfo.xml so i can keep an eye on buffer usage.

im using $INFO[Player.CacheLevel,,%] to display the current buffer levels but noticed when i start to play with <memorysize> via advancedsettings.xml the number being returned by $INFO[Player.CacheLevel,,%] no longer make sense, as least from what i can put together. 

Are there other buffer details being past to the UI in estuary that i can edit into DialogPlayerProcessInfo.xml? perhaps Cache status in MB not %?

Thanks,
Is there a better forum for questions like these?
It is an advanced question that most people won't understand, so just need to wait for the advanced members or skinners to see it.

Bump it again in a few days, then I will move to the Skinning Development section if there are no responses.
My Signature
Links to : Official:Forum rules (wiki) | Official:Forum rules/Banned add-ons (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)
Links to : HOW-TO:Create Music Library (wiki) | HOW-TO:Create_Video_Library (wiki)  ||  Artwork (wiki) | Basic controls (wiki) | Import-export library (wiki) | Movie sets (wiki) | Movie universe (wiki) | NFO files (wiki) | Quick start guide (wiki)
All I know is that it's a value from 0-100%.
it's unlikely any skinner would be able to answer the question.
if you believe it's a bug, you can file a report here: https://github.com/xbmc/xbmc/issues
Do not PM or e-mail Team-Kodi members directly asking for support.
Always read the Forum rules, Kodi online-manual, FAQ, Help and Search the forum before posting.
ok will do, any idea if there is more information available at the Estuary level? As good as % buffer is, i can do much better refinement with actual MB used/remaining...

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
$INFO[Player.CacheLevel,,%] showing wrong info when <memorysize> in use0