Video format 4k
@iesnik,

Click on settings, then you will see both Movies and TV Show have their own renamer settings where you can adjust the pattern.
(2020-06-22, 02:56)tars Wrote: @iesnik,

Click on settings, then you will see both Movies and TV Show have their own renamer settings where you can adjust the pattern.

Yes hi I have clicked on settings and have found the renamer settings for movies.  There's like 30 different tokens with different settings though.  Is what I am seeing here a token?

Can someone help me understand how to take the code from this thread and apply it into my program?
Find Renamer Pattern settings at the top for folder name and filename. That's what you need to adjust. Try replacing "${videoFormat}" with the code suggested from this thread.
Also notice that "example" at the bottom changes whenever the pattern changes to let you preview what the folder/filename would look like.
Got it.  Sorry for my dense questions.  Thanks all!
(2020-06-21, 07:48)mlaggner Wrote:
Code:
you shouldn't do the loop in the rename because if your movies are splitted into more than 1 files, the token fill repeat. You could do the same thing with the undocumented fiel mainVideoFile

Code:
${if movie.mainVideoFile.videoFormat = "2160p"}4k${else}${videoFormat}${end}
I meant to follow back up here, but this ended up working perfect for me, thanks much!!

For other's reference, this is what I currently use for mine (still working on not having to manually account for tags):
Folder:
Quote:${,movieSet.title,\}${title} ${- ,edition, }${if movie.mainVideoFile.videoFormat = "1440p"}- 2K ${else}${if movie.mainVideoFile.videoFormat = "2160p"}- 4K ${else}${if movie.mainVideoFile.videoFormat = "4320p"}- 8K ${else}${end}${end}${end}${- ,3Dformat, }(${year})
File:
Quote:${title} ${- ,edition, }${if movie.mainVideoFile.videoFormat = "1440p"}- 2K ${else}${if movie.mainVideoFile.videoFormat = "2160p"}- 4K ${else}${if movie.mainVideoFile.videoFormat = "4320p"}- 8K ${else}${end}${end}${end}(${year}) ${videoCodec}-${videoFormat} ${audioCodec}-${audioChannels}${ ,3Dformat,}

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Video format 4k0