Multiple streams for a single movie "In Library"
Question 
Hi. I know this is a frequently asked question, but I couldn't find the answer at all.
  • It's a simple example, I have a Captain Marvel movie in my "Library" and it has a .STRM file which contains a url.
  • I'm not using an AddOn like Exodus to stream, instead I saved my own direct http link in that .STRM and clearly it works perfect. (Like http://***.net/captainmarvel.mkv). For example the movie is 1080p, But I want a way to add my own 720p too and choose between them before playing, like when exodus asks for quality.
  • Tried a .pls file but Kodi does not load it from "Library". Tried m3u file but the same problem as pls. Tried creating 2 .STRM files, but Kodi just loads one of them. Tried to save two URLs in one .STRM file, but it also loads the first one.
  • I emphasize that I want to use library, and don't want to add another folder for the movie like Captain Marvel 1080p and Captain Marvel 720p and add both to library. And I know I can manually load .pls or .m3u file from for example my desktop(ant it works), but its not what I want. I'm looking for a way exactly like that .STRM file in the movie folder in library. I hope there is a way. 🙂
(2019-08-09, 15:11)lordvandad Wrote: For example the movie is 1080p, But I want a way to add my own 720p too and choose between them before playing, like when xx asks for quality.
Coming in v19... 337992 (thread)

Also, please stop referring to Banned Add-ons (wiki) for the basis of your request.
My Signature
Links to : Forum rules (wiki) | Banned_Add-ons (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)
Links to : HOW-TO:Create_Music_Library (wiki) | HOW-TO:Create_Video_Library (wiki) || Artwork (wiki) | Basic_controls (wiki) | Import-export_library (wiki) | Movie_sets (wiki) | NFO_files (wiki) | Quick start guide (wiki)
(2019-08-09, 22:48)Karellen Wrote:
(2019-08-09, 15:11)lordvandad Wrote: For example the movie is 1080p, But I want a way to add my own 720p too and choose between them before playing, like when xx asks for quality.
Coming in v19... 337992 (thread)

Also, please stop referring to Banned Add-ons (wiki) for the basis of your request. 

Thank you very much for answer. It's so good to know it will be added soon.
And sorry about banned addon, didn't know about that. 🙂

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Multiple streams for a single movie "In Library"00