Android TV BOX Installation problem
Dear,

I had a TV BOX using Android 8.0.1. For details i had attached the screenshot. I had found cannot install any of version of Kodi. e.g. kodi-18.3-Leia-arm64-v8a.apk or 32 bit. It was said Parse error. Does anyone can help me to fix the problem? Please help!!!!

Thanks
ImageImage
(2019-08-12, 06:20)ironmanhk Wrote: Anyone can helpHuh?

Dear,

I had a TV BOX using Android 8.0.1. For details i had attached the screenshot. I had found cannot install any of version of Kodi. e.g. kodi-18.3-Leia-arm64-v8a.apk or 32 bit. It was said Parse error. Does anyone can help me to fix the problem? Please help!!!!

Thanks
ImageImage
(2019-08-13, 09:10)ironmanhk Wrote: I had a TV BOX using Android 8.0.1.
Sorry, but our crystal ball is still foggy. Also "a problem" is not very descriptive or helpful.

If your box has the official Android Play Store on it, then you should have no problem find the Kodi application.
But if this is some copy-cat box with an alternate Android version, then it's out of our hands.

We'll need more much information to properly identify your "tv box".
(2019-08-13, 11:39)Klojum Wrote:
Sorry, but our crystal ball is still foggy. Also "a problem" is not very descriptive or helpful.

If your box has the official Android Play Store on it, then you should have no problem find the Kodi application.
But if this is some copy-cat box with an alternate Android version, then it's out of our hands.

My TV Box don't have google play store on it. What information you need? What I can provide for you? Please provide detail information. Many Thanks!
(2019-08-14, 06:57)ironmanhk Wrote:
(2019-08-13, 11:39)Klojum Wrote:

My TV Box don't have google play store on it. What information you need? What I can provide for you? Please provide detail information. Many Thanks! 

Can tell me and step what information you need? I can try to provide. Please help!

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
TV BOX Installation problem1