Crashing every time with "Unexpected character encountered while parsing value"
Getting "Unexpected character encountered while parsing value: b. Path ", line 0, position 0.

I was trying to do a bulk scrape, got this error, now no matter what file I try to run it on, I get this error, even tried an uninstall and clean install, and another PC, I am assuming there is something wrong with a file, but why does it happen no matter what folder I try to run the process on? I am using the lastest build, 1.4.90 x64, and everything for the most part was running fine until this error.

I now cannot automatically or manually scrap any folder I have without this error popping up and causing a crash. I have ran a manual scraper and it gets to about the fan art section before it throws the error....

Any help would be appreciated!!!

Cheers!
(2019-08-13, 04:38)Onehates Wrote: Getting "Unexpected character encountered while parsing value: b. Path ", line 0, position 0.

I was trying to do a bulk scrape, got this error, now no matter what file I try to run it on, I get this error, even tried an uninstall and clean install, and another PC, I am assuming there is something wrong with a file, but why does it happen no matter what folder I try to run the process on? I am using the lastest build, 1.4.90 x64, and everything for the most part was running fine until this error.

I now cannot automatically or manually scrap any folder I have without this error popping up and causing a crash. I have ran a manual scraper and it gets to about the fan art section before it throws the error....

Any help would be appreciated!!!

Cheers!

Having the same issue, I removed the TMDB scraper and it works fine then. Looks like something may have changed at there side.

From my Logs :
EXCEPTION OCCURRED:Newtonsoft.Json.JsonReaderException: Unexpected character encountered while parsing value: b. Path '', line 0, position 0.
I need the log file from .\Ember Media Manager\Logs\*.csv

Sometimes the TMDb API sends wrong values that ends in a crash. Usually in the log you can see which movie gets a bad result.
(2019-08-13, 09:21)DanCooper Wrote: I need the log file from .\Ember Media Manager\Logs\*.csv

Sometimes the TMDb API sends wrong values that ends in a crash. Usually in the log you can see which movie gets a bad result.

Was crashing on any film or TV show scrape. I'm at work at the moment but can send my csv log when I get home, thanks
Seems to be working once again.
Getting the same error
This occurred with the movie Avengers Endgame
(2019-08-13, 09:21)DanCooper Wrote: I need the log file from .\Ember Media Manager\Logs\*.csv

Here is the link for my log.

https://drive.google.com/open?id=1uVF4qO...3y1cyf0eKa

I'm having the same error here.

thx

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Crashing every time with "Unexpected character encountered while parsing value"0