Solved IPTV Sound OK, no pictures
Hi everyone!

I've recently install Kodi 18.3 Leia on my PC (Win 7). IPTV doesn't work... The sound is ok but there's no pictures.

I think I've tried everything

Settings> Player> Advanced
Under "Processing", I've tried " Auto Detect", "DXVA", "Pixels shaders", "Software".  
I also tried with and without DXVA2.

Can anyone help me? Please help...
Please help...
To receive meaningful assistance you will need to provide a full debug log.

The instructions are here... debug log (wiki)

If you are using the Basic Method, then ensure the following is applied...
1.Enable debugging in Settings>System Settings>Logging,
2.Restart Kodi
3.Replicate the problem.
4.Upload the log to Kodi Paste Site manually or use the Kodi Logfile Uploader. (wiki) With either method post the link to the log back here.

If you are using the Advanced Method ensure you have correctly created and applied the advancedsettings.xml file (wiki)

In both instances, you should see the word DEBUG throughout the log.

Note: Full logs only. No partial or redacted logs
Do NOT post your logs directly into the forum. Use the Kodi Paste Site. Post the link to your pasted log in the forum
My Signature
Links to : Official:Forum rules (wiki) | Official:Forum rules/Banned add-ons (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)
Links to : HOW-TO:Create Music Library (wiki) | HOW-TO:Create_Video_Library (wiki)  ||  Artwork (wiki) | Basic controls (wiki) | Import-export library (wiki) | Movie sets (wiki) | Movie universe (wiki) | NFO files (wiki) | Quick start guide (wiki)
Hi Karellen!

I'm not sure if I did it right

https://paste.kodi.tv/osarikupis.kodi

Is it what you are looking for?
Yes that is right except you did not replicate the problem (Step 3), so there is nothing to see. Whatever the problem, it needs to be captured while the log is running.
My Signature
Links to : Official:Forum rules (wiki) | Official:Forum rules/Banned add-ons (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)
Links to : HOW-TO:Create Music Library (wiki) | HOW-TO:Create_Video_Library (wiki)  ||  Artwork (wiki) | Basic controls (wiki) | Import-export library (wiki) | Movie sets (wiki) | Movie universe (wiki) | NFO files (wiki) | Quick start guide (wiki)
(2019-08-14, 19:47)Gman002 Wrote: Hi Karellen!
Karellen is currently snoozing on the other side of the planet.
Oops, he's still here Big Grin

(2019-08-13, 22:31)Gman002 Wrote: I've recently install Kodi 18.3 Leia on my PC (Win 7).

2019-08-14 07:41:40.410 T:7772 NOTICE: Host CPU: Intel® Atom™ CPU N570 @ 1.66GHz, 4 cores available
2019-08-14 07:41:41.543 T:7772 DEBUG: selected Intel® Graphics Media Accelerator 3150 adapter.

I guess it's a wonder that your "PC" even runs at all, considering it's one of the slowest 8-9 year old machines. The graphics power should do 720p maximum, but all the processing/decoding has to be done by the CPU, and that is a lazy one. Is the Kodi GUI being displayed at all? Do 'normal' videos (not iptv) run on your Kodi setup?

I'd say that you would do yourself a favor when you get yourself something newer like a Raspberry Pi 3B+ (or 4B) and use LibreELEC. You will then have plenty of video graphics power for IPTV solutions. Not to mention no more noise pollution and a lower electricity bill.
LOL... I know my laptop is way too old Rofl 

Yes, the Kodi GUI works, but I've got the same problem with "normal' Videos... (Sound OK, no pictures)

I Guess this laptop is way too old for Kodi....

Thanks for your help
Thread marked solved.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
IPTV Sound OK, no pictures0