v18 BT Sport missing from add ons
I installed Kodi V18 Leia on Firestick intending to watch BT Sport, but this did not appear in the list of video add ons.
How can thi be rectified please?
(2019-08-14, 15:12)[email protected] Wrote: How can thi be rectified please?

Oh, that's simple. You first get yourself a BT Sports ID, and then you develop the BT Sports add-on for Kodi. After you concluded your add-on is stable and fit for BT Sport logins, you can request it to be verified by Team Kodi to have it placed in Kodi's repository. And finally you can install the BT Sports add-on onto your Kodi device for your viewing pleasure. Smile
The BT Sports addon developer received a cease & desist from BT Sports, as a result it is no more, see https://github.com/xbmc/repo-plugins/issues/1891

So blame BT Sport for it no longer being available.
(2019-08-14, 15:39)jjd-uk Wrote: The BT Sports addon developer received a cease & desist from BT Sports, as a result it is no more, see https://github.com/xbmc/repo-plugins/issues/1891

So blame BT Sport for it no longer being available.

OK, thanks
(2019-08-14, 15:36)Klojum Wrote:

Oh, that's simple. You first get yourself a BT Sports ID, and then you develop the BT Sports add-on for Kodi. After you concluded your add-on is stable and fit for BT Sport logins, you can request it to be verified by Team Kodi to have it placed in Kodi's repository. And finally you can install the BT Sports add-on onto your Kodi device for your viewing pleasure. Smile 

wow, what an arsey response........thats whats wrong with the kodi scene, folk like you!!!
(2019-08-15, 16:19)markeymark Wrote: wow, what an arsey response........thats whats wrong with the kodi scene, folk like you!!!

I wasn't that far off the truth... There currently is no working BT Sports add-on in our repository, and the reasons for it are there for all to read.

Anyway, it wasn't anywhere near necessary for you to come out of your 1.5 year hibernation and start talking trash.
(2019-08-15, 16:19)markeymark Wrote:
(2019-08-14, 15:36)Klojum Wrote:

wow, what an arsey response........thats whats wrong with the kodi scene, folk like you!!! 

I agree klojum is one reason I rarely come here anymore. He always has nasty unhelpful comments.
(2019-08-16, 03:29)rocko Wrote: I agree klojum is one reason I rarely come here anymore. He always has nasty unhelpful comments.
Always nasty & unhelpful. Any other high praises that you can think of which describe my presence? I'm sure there are more.
I got some 6,000+ posts now on this forum. You actually believe all of those are "nasty" and "unhelpful"?
Or are you simply overreacting for no particular reason at 4am in the morning? (or some other time in whatever timezone you're in)

Right now, there is an even score on my person in this thread: two posts against me, and two thumbs up that I received. We cannot please everyone.
(2019-08-15, 17:45)Klojum Wrote:
(2019-08-15, 16:19)markeymark Wrote: wow, what an arsey response........thats whats wrong with the kodi scene, folk like you!!!

I wasn't that far off the truth... There currently is no working BT Sports add-on in our repository, and the reasons for it are there for all to read.

Anyway, it wasn't anywhere near necessary for you to come out of your 1.5 year hibernation and start talking trash. 
Talking trash??   No im sorry, you are the whole reason that I normally refrain from commenting on posts, not everyone has your superior knowledge........
Well I can't say I read every forum post but I've never noticed @Klojum being arsey.
The OP's question could have been answered with a simple search of the forums without making a new thread, I can understand if there has been some arsey posts its just born out of the frustrations from giving your time for free and trying to help people when they can't even help themselves.
Thing is, we are all people across the globe with different sensitivities, characters and attitudes.

It's easy to read too much into answers that, if you were face to face and able to look at the non-verbal signals, would not come across as 'arsey'. Or maybe it would Wink

I like to celebrate differences and think that, as long as there's a base of respect (my starting point assumption is always that there is), any way a person expresses themselves is ok.

In the current example of @Klojum's initial answer, I would simply chuckle. I don't think it's meant in a disrespectful manner.

Just enjoy the forum and don't let your personal (dis)taste for an individual deter you from visiting I would say.

Have a great weekend !
At the end of the day the simple answer to the original question is unfortunately "no", because BT will not allow it.

Let's leave it at that, and cease the personal attacks and suchlike please.
|Banned add-ons (wiki)|Forum rules (wiki)|VPN policy (wiki)|First time user (wiki)|FAQs (wiki) Troubleshooting (wiki)|Add-ons (wiki)|Free content (wiki)|Debug Log (wiki)|

Kodi Blog Posts

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
BT Sport missing from add ons0