• 237(current)
Xonfluence (Leia v18.x & Matrix v19.x) (Krypton 17 = deprecated)
Does anyone know how to display a video files duration instead of file size in the big list view?
(2023-03-25, 19:13)sn00per Wrote: Does anyone know how to display a video files duration instead of file size in the big list view?

If you are willing to use the library mode (in TV Shows/Movies -> media info / 2) you can use my 2 files' change for that:
https://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid...pid3131926
Has anyone managed to display flags for subtitles' languages?
I have xonfluence installed on a shield TV running Kodi 20.1.   On my video home screen I have background checked with random fanart.   However, the video screen only shows the standard theme background, not random fanart.  Can somebody point me in the right direction here?
I have fixed three issues I've long had with Xonfluence.
  1. Xonfluence uses the Favourites script, but doesn't include in the <requires> section of addon.xml, so it doesn't get installed automatically with Xonfluence, and if you install it manually it shows as orphaned and Kodi randomly deletes it.
  2. The fourth weather widget on the home screen never shows the weather icon.
  3. Weather maps are limited to just five. I am using a weather addon which provides up to 13.
I fixed the first two, and increased the maximum weather map count to 15. I'd love to merge these changes into the official addon repo, but it seems Helly hasn't been around since 2021. Anybody know if someone else has taken up the project, or should I just fork Xonfluence and post it somewhere?
Speaking for myself, I would rather prefer the incremental modifications (see also raf1 in one the preceding posts).

Forking Xonfluence would IMHO only make sense if one was willing to (1) really upgrade Xonfluence from where Bart Soriano left it (e.g., fully implement skin shortcuts, implement 3rd generation widgets - 4 and more widgets per home menu item as in Amber), plus (2) prune all dead wood from the code.
Using skins: customized Xonfluence, Unity, Amber, Estuary.
P.S. Whenever I modify a skin for my personal use, I add favourites and global search to the <requires> section of addon.xml. I never understood why Kodi doesn't install these two essential services by default.
Using skins: customized Xonfluence, Unity, Amber, Estuary.
(2024-02-15, 00:28)arsMOBILIS Wrote: I have fixed three issues I've long had with Xonfluence.
  1. Xonfluence uses the Favourites script, but doesn't include in the <requires> section of addon.xml, so it doesn't get installed automatically with Xonfluence, and if you install it manually it shows as orphaned and Kodi randomly deletes it.
  3. Weather maps are limited to just five. I am using a weather addon which provides up to 13.
I fixed the first two, and increased the maximum weather map count to 15. I'd love to merge these changes into the official addon repo, but it seems Helly hasn't been around since 2021. Anybody know if someone else has taken up the project, or should I just fork Xonfluence and post it somewhere?

Do you have Bsorianos version? I am pretty sure this stuff was already fixed before he abandoned it...https://github.com/bartolomesoriano/skin.xonfluence
(2024-02-27, 06:19)jdig4240 Wrote:
(2024-02-15, 00:28)arsMOBILIS Wrote: I have fixed three issues I've long had with Xonfluence.

Do you have Bsorianos version? I am pretty sure this stuff was already fixed before he abandoned it...https://github.com/bartolomesoriano/skin.xonfluence
Perhaps just post the code modification here so that others may experiment.
Sadly this Skin is no longer maintained.
Perhaps just post the code modification here so that others may experiment.
Sadly this Skin is no longer maintained.
I don't know how I got Kodi 20.x installed. I avoided updates to it like the plague, but there it was one day on the Shield. It actually fixed a few things. Only one thing broke (mismarked Auro-3D files from test disc #1). I haven't noticed any issues with my favorites menu, but I don't use it much. The built-in ProjectM visualizer seems to finally work without crashing, but the one I bought off the Play Store is much better. 8 use the Matrix one unless I'm on the ProjectM mood.
THEATER: Epson 3100 3D Projector, DaLite 92" screen, 11.1.6 (Marantz SR7012 + Yamaha HTR-5960 + Onkyo ESPro) - Mixed Dialog Lift  - PSB T45/B15/S50/X1T/CS500 Speakers & Def Tech PF-1500 15" sub ; Sources: PS4, LG UP875 UHD, Nvidia Shield (KODI), ATV4K, Zidoo X9S (ZDMC), LD, GameCube
(2024-03-03, 06:07)VonMagnum Wrote: I don't know how I got Kodi 20.x installed. I avoided updates to it like the plague, but there it was one day on the Shield. It actually fixed a few things. Only one thing broke (mismarked Auro-3D files from test disc #1). I haven't noticed any issues with my favorites menu, but I don't use it much. The built-in ProjectM visualizer seems to finally work without crashing, but the one I bought off the Play Store is much better. 8 use the Matrix one unless I'm on the ProjectM mood.
What is 20.x ?
Is it too much complicated for you to write down exactly what Kodi version you have got an update?
(2024-03-03, 11:29)rafikW Wrote:
(2024-03-03, 06:07)VonMagnum Wrote: I don't know how I got Kodi 20.x installed. I avoided updates to it like the plague, but there it was one day on the Shield. It actually fixed a few things. Only one thing broke (mismarked Auro-3D files from test disc #1). I haven't noticed any issues with my favorites menu, but I don't use it much. The built-in ProjectM visualizer seems to finally work without crashing, but the one I bought off the Play Store is much better. 8 use the Matrix one unless I'm on the ProjectM mood.
What is 20.x ?
Is it too much complicated for you to write down exactly what Kodi version you have got an update?
It's me not remembering exactly which version of Nexus got forced downloaded nor could I check the current version while at work.  WTF difference does it make in the context of the thread here exactly which version I got (probably 20.2 initially)?  Honestly, I don't like your tone one damn bit.
THEATER: Epson 3100 3D Projector, DaLite 92" screen, 11.1.6 (Marantz SR7012 + Yamaha HTR-5960 + Onkyo ESPro) - Mixed Dialog Lift  - PSB T45/B15/S50/X1T/CS500 Speakers & Def Tech PF-1500 15" sub ; Sources: PS4, LG UP875 UHD, Nvidia Shield (KODI), ATV4K, Zidoo X9S (ZDMC), LD, GameCube
  • 237(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Xonfluence (Leia v18.x & Matrix v19.x) (Krypton 17 = deprecated)13