• 106(current)
Xonfluence (Leia v18.x & Matrix v19.x) (Krypton 17 = deprecated)
(2016-12-04, 00:11)sllocky Wrote: Hmmm... look what I found. Solves half my question.... Thanks UraFarquad

(2016-11-07, 19:49)Yippee38 Wrote:
(2016-11-07, 08:53)UraFarquad Wrote: You'll need to deselect the option that allows this. You'll find it here.........System > Skin Settings > General Settings > Enable CD wall as fallback background of playing albums.

I swear I looked through those settings at least 3 times. How the hell did I miss that?

Thank you!

(2016-12-03, 23:22)sllocky Wrote: Recent newbie to Kodi but using the Xonfluence skin I have my own build going. Playing music I notice that on Android there are limitations to visualizations... that's ok. What I would like is to remove or replace the background image on fullscreen as shown below. I think I have looked at ALL the pics on the box... can't find that one... FYI using Kodi 16.1 on an Android box.

Thanks

Always glad to help and even happier when someone makes sure to go back thru the thread to see if their question was already addressed. I assume that the half you still wanna know about is the replace part??

The image that shows up isn't a full screen image. It's several images in a grid pattern to make a wall of images. What should go there are CD cover arts from your local music library. I may be mistaken, but I think it might also work if the music add-on you use includes album art in the streams metadata.

Keep us informed.
(2016-12-03, 23:25)dataghost1984 Wrote:
(2016-12-03, 22:24)UraFarquad Wrote:
(2016-12-03, 21:08)dataghost1984 Wrote: When Xonfluence updated to the newest version. All my widgets stopped working. Is there a simple solution for this? I tried removing links and re-setting up widgets but with no luck. Any advice would be great. Thanks so very much, Favorite skin to use.

Can you post a debug log for someone to look at for you? Also, what version of Kodi are you using?

Thanks for the reply. I appreciate it. I can turn debugging on and post it, Just updated to 17 beta 6. Going to remove the skin and reinstall. Tried to reinstall and it failed now. Will make sure no folders are impeding. Thank you very much

(2016-12-03, 23:35)dataghost1984 Wrote: I reinstall the skin and re added my settings.xml to get my settings back. For instance I load the video addons as a favorite, use that favorite to make video addons widgets and it shows the folders with no thumbnails, Then when you click just the folders you can not open anything. Just started happening with the update. I will look more into it. Thank you.

If you updated Kodi to v17 beta 6, and you were originally on v16 Jarvis, the problem is most likely due to changes within the skinning code. Your old Settings.xml will not work on the new v17 builds. I would recommend that if you want to keep Xonfluence as you had it prior to update, roll back to Jarvis branch. If you wanna stay on Krypton, you'll have to setup your Xonfluence settings again.
"Always glad to help and even happier when someone makes sure to go back thru the thread to see if their question was already addressed. I assume that the half you still wanna know about is the replace part??

The image that shows up isn't a full screen image. It's several images in a grid pattern to make a wall of images. What should go there are CD cover arts from your local music library. I may be mistaken, but I think it might also work if the music add-on you use includes album art in the streams metadata.

Keep us informed. "

UraFarquad... thank you again. I got my first box this summer and found a unexpected hobby. Libraries... haven't dug too much into those, been working on menus. I do see album art in play view so it makes sense to have a look. I have Bob, Jango and MP3 Streams for add ons but mostly been using a usb drive loaded with my collection. So, you say... make a music library. I will do that.

Love this box... lots to learn.
You'll totally love library mode!!
I'm a happy student of Kodi... been looking for this answer.

http://imgur.com/a/SxH90

Thx again
(2016-12-04, 03:58)sllocky Wrote: I'm a happy student of Kodi... been looking for this answer.

http://imgur.com/a/SxH90

Thx again

Awesome!!!
(2016-12-03, 22:28)UraFarquad Wrote: You just made sure you'll never be helped with your issues.

Again, text book definition of you being an asshole. I don't need or never asked for your help in the first place.

And I'm well respected by anybody in the Kodi community that matters, fritsch, millhouse, mattdevo, even helly from this thread. I contribute and help people on the regular and have helped people in this very thread before. I don't give a fuck about you, move along.
(2016-12-04, 02:23)UraFarquad Wrote:
(2016-12-03, 23:25)dataghost1984 Wrote:
(2016-12-03, 22:24)UraFarquad Wrote: Can you post a debug log for someone to look at for you? Also, what version of Kodi are you using?

Thanks for the reply. I appreciate it. I can turn debugging on and post it, Just updated to 17 beta 6. Going to remove the skin and reinstall. Tried to reinstall and it failed now. Will make sure no folders are impeding. Thank you very much

(2016-12-03, 23:35)dataghost1984 Wrote: I reinstall the skin and re added my settings.xml to get my settings back. For instance I load the video addons as a favorite, use that favorite to make video addons widgets and it shows the folders with no thumbnails, Then when you click just the folders you can not open anything. Just started happening with the update. I will look more into it. Thank you.

If you updated Kodi to v17 beta 6, and you were originally on v16 Jarvis, the problem is most likely due to changes within the skinning code. Your old Settings.xml will not work on the new v17 builds. I would recommend that if you want to keep Xonfluence as you had it prior to update, roll back to Jarvis branch. If you wanna stay on Krypton, you'll have to setup your Xonfluence settings again.

Everything is working with the settings xml less the widgets. Ill try just loading the skin and to factory and see.
ROFL... LMFAO!!!
Now THAT was.... AWESOME!!
My brother is similar in that aspect of an abrasive personality... he didn't mean to it's just him.
Keep up the work... And I needed a good laugh... [FACE WITH STUCK-OUT TONGUE AND TIGHTLY-CLOSED EYES][FACE WITH TEARS OF JOY]

Sent from my P01MA
By the way... I had an unfortunate thing to happen... My phone was upgraded to Marshmallow and now I cannot pass through root to get to sdcard where i keep art and things to attach to the skin.. Anyone else seen this happen?

Sent from my P01MA
Before anyone asks... it's my company phone of which I cannot root.. but it is a tool I use.

Sent from my P01MA
I think the widgets not working correctly is to do with the 17.x perhaps or the new skin update pushed. I am not able to load and click and open widgets from this update. Tried rolling back skin version and it works, Update killed it even in 16.1, Updated to 17 and it makes me update as its incompatible if now. I knowi its only in beta. Just wondering if I missed something else perhaps. Even when I use the build from 16x and upgrade it all works prefect. Just the widget issue. Driving me mad not being able to figure it out. Normally I can crack the case haha but this one is kicking my butt. Thanks for the reply's and support you guys are great here. Ignore the dickheads. Thanks
OMG... I found my answer after what you mentioned dataghost1984.... The permissions have changed for 7.0 Android update! It's almost like I'm stuck in Zero folder now... [TIRED FACE]
And.. Errr ..I need to correct myself.. Nougat 7.0 upgrade.
I can no longer move around in the emulator like i could before... Thanks for the roundabout tip there.

Sent from my P01MA
(2016-12-04, 05:13)ilovethakush Wrote:
(2016-12-03, 22:28)UraFarquad Wrote: You just made sure you'll never be helped with your issues.

Again, text book definition of you being an asshole. I don't need or never asked for your help in the first place.

And I'm well respected by anybody in the Kodi community that matters, fritsch, millhouse, mattdevo, even helly from this thread. I contribute and help people on the regular and have helped people in this very thread before. I don't give a fuck about you, move along.

But with that attitude you won't continue to be. Being uncivil to fellow board members is against the forum rules (wiki) and it's not tolerated.

Consider this a warning.
|Banned add-ons (wiki)|Forum rules (wiki)|VPN policy (wiki)|First time user (wiki)|FAQs (wiki) Troubleshooting (wiki)|Add-ons (wiki)|Free content (wiki)|Debug Log (wiki)|

Kodi Blog Posts
Wow ... that was harsh! I didn't know that was part of the subject matter.
Excuse the joke earlier please... I'm fatigued and caught it in the middle.
I definitely agree with that DarrenHill...

Sent from my P01MA
  • 106(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Xonfluence (Leia v18.x & Matrix v19.x) (Krypton 17 = deprecated)13