• 107(current)
Xonfluence (Leia v18.x & Matrix v19.x) (Krypton 17 = deprecated)
...and now... back to Xonfluence !!!

Hi Helly (and thank you again for the latest update Nod )

Now running with v3.3.11 on the final Kodi 17-LibreELEC-x86_64 testbuild from Milhouse (#1129), and I'd like to mention a few things you might want to look in to...

SKIP Forward/Back Indication
As mentioned previously by illiac4 here, when in fullscreen PLAY mode and you press skip/forward button, there is no visual confirmation in Xonfluence. To be clear, IF the video is playing, THEN there is no SEEK indication (regardless of the setting for "Enable original confluence popup seekbar").

Using Confluence during PLAY - notice the SEEK value being shown:

Switching to Xonfluence, when the video is PAUSED and the skip button is pressed (ie: right arrow on remote), the SEEK MMSS value IS displayed:

Perhaps a clue is... when a video is put into PAUSE, and no skip is issued, the pause button displays with the SEEK label beside it - but no MMSS value in between:

This is by no means a big deal, but since Krypton is just about done you may want to find the loose ends Wink

I'll make other observations in their own posts...
::  LibreELEC 9.2.6 RELEASE - Generic x86_64  ::  Intel 847 NUC  ::  KVR1333D3S9/4G  ::  Kingston SMS200S3/30G mSATA  ::  MS 1044 MCE keyboard  ::  GP-IR02BK remote  ::  Xonfluence  ::  10.9TiB on FreeNAS v11.3-U5 (RAID-Z2)  ::
VARIABLE SPEED VIDEO PLAYBACK WITH AUDIO !! (finally)

Hi Helly

You may be aware that this long-time request has recently been implemented into Krypton. I'm so excited I can now speed up the "talking heads" and get the message in less time !

This post details the steps to get it working in Krypton. FernetMenta states the UI is informed of the speed change according to this pull: https://github.com/xbmc/xbmc/pull/10581

Estuary shows the altered PB speed in the video OSD:

Confluence shows it in the popup seek bar:

It would be just wonderful if you could add this indicator to the video OSD in Xonfluence. It looks like there is room in the area between the various buttons.

Oh, and speaking of buttons - it appears that the assignable User button in video OSD no longer launches the Aspect Ratio function - despite being selected in skin settings ( Sad )

::  LibreELEC 9.2.6 RELEASE - Generic x86_64  ::  Intel 847 NUC  ::  KVR1333D3S9/4G  ::  Kingston SMS200S3/30G mSATA  ::  MS 1044 MCE keyboard  ::  GP-IR02BK remote  ::  Xonfluence  ::  10.9TiB on FreeNAS v11.3-U5 (RAID-Z2)  ::
Fanart Slideshow in MediaInfo3 View

Hi Helly

Way back in the "old days"... there was a way (maybe a hack ?) to have images in a local "extrathumbs" folder display as a rotating slideshow, when viewing Movies in your Library with the MediaInfo3 view.

I'm not too clear on the internal improvements to Kodi's image handling, but I believe recent work has expanded the number of image-types that are recognized by the system. Much effort has been expended by rmrector, who has created the Artwork Beef addon - an expansion of the functions available from the venerable Artwork Downloader.

rmrector has created a script that may be of use in creating the type of slideshow I'm referring to. The script is here: https://github.com/rmrector/script.artwork.helper

This is a "nice to have" request, and one I expect will take some time to code/implement - so naturally "when you have the time" is when I'd expect it to debut Wink

Perhaps you can look at the possibility and put it on your list.

Thanks Helly, for considering my request.
Hi friends. I have a problem. I use kodi as media player in muy android box but if i use xonfluence kodi no work as a media player because it isnt beginning in films opción.
Can i make right this?
Thanks a lot
Hi. Great revamp of one of the greatest skins [THUMBS UP SIGN]
Having a little issue with widget sets, would be great to have some more presets for movie and TV. Example recently added.
I have tried adding custom values but I do not know the correct parameters or naming convention [DISAPPOINTED FACE]
Is there a list of custom widget values we can manually add ?

Regards

Sent from my PE-TL10
Im sorry. Its duplicate.
Still struggling with widget sets as well. I can add any no problem its they will not open anything at all. pulling my hair out. Tried Nox Silvo mod and widgets are working, Want to get this working on Xonfluence. Not sure what else it can be. Kodi 17 seems to be the only thing different from 16x. 16 is working perfect. Any advice would be great. Thank you
(2016-12-04, 12:17)slymobi Wrote: Hi. Great revamp of one of the greatest skins [THUMBS UP SIGN]
Having a little issue with widget sets, would be great to have some more presets for movie and TV. Example recently added.
I have tried adding custom values but I do not know the correct parameters or naming convention [DISAPPOINTED FACE]
Is there a list of custom widget values we can manually add ?

Regards

Sent from my PE-TL10 (typie typie)

Simply add to kodi as a favorite and set the widget from that favorite and than remove the fav and it will still point to the custom location
(2016-12-04, 09:40)gjwAudio Wrote: ...and now... back to Xonfluence !!!

Hi Helly (and thank you again for the latest update Nod )

Now running with v3.3.11 on the final Kodi 17-LibreELEC-x86_64 testbuild from Milhouse (#1129), and I'd like to mention a few things you might want to look in to...

SKIP Forward/Back Indication
As mentioned previously by illiac4 here, when in fullscreen PLAY mode and you press skip/forward button, there is no visual confirmation in Xonfluence. To be clear, IF the video is playing, THEN there is no SEEK indication (regardless of the setting for "Enable original confluence popup seekbar").

Using Confluence during PLAY - notice the SEEK value being shown:

Switching to Xonfluence, when the video is PAUSED and the skip button is pressed (ie: right arrow on remote), the SEEK MMSS value IS displayed:

Perhaps a clue is... when a video is put into PAUSE, and no skip is issued, the pause button displays with the SEEK label beside it - but no MMSS value in between:

This is by no means a big deal, but since Krypton is just about done you may want to find the loose ends Wink

I'll make other observations in their own posts...

Hi gjwAudio,

I fixed this in the next release. A little bit different than in confluence, but when seeking during pause, the stepsize in displayed. When you press play after pause, the stepsize is also displayed.

Helly.
(2016-12-04, 10:16)gjwAudio Wrote: VARIABLE SPEED VIDEO PLAYBACK WITH AUDIO !! (finally)

Hi Helly

You may be aware that this long-time request has recently been implemented into Krypton. I'm so excited I can now speed up the "talking heads" and get the message in less time !

This post details the steps to get it working in Krypton. FernetMenta states the UI is informed of the speed change according to this pull: https://github.com/xbmc/xbmc/pull/10581

Estuary shows the altered PB speed in the video OSD:

Confluence shows it in the popup seek bar:

It would be just wonderful if you could add this indicator to the video OSD in Xonfluence. It looks like there is room in the area between the various buttons.

Oh, and speaking of buttons - it appears that the assignable User button in video OSD no longer launches the Aspect Ratio function - despite being selected in skin settings ( Sad )

Concider the seekbar issues fixed in the next release.

Aspectratio is not possible when OSD is up. I cannot change this behaviour. You can change the apect ratio in 'view mode' from the video settings dialog. I removed it from the settings.

Helly.
(2016-12-04, 10:43)gjwAudio Wrote: Fanart Slideshow in MediaInfo3 View

Hi Helly

Way back in the "old days"... there was a way (maybe a hack ?) to have images in a local "extrathumbs" folder display as a rotating slideshow, when viewing Movies in your Library with the MediaInfo3 view.

I'm not too clear on the internal improvements to Kodi's image handling, but I believe recent work has expanded the number of image-types that are recognized by the system. Much effort has been expended by rmrector, who has created the Artwork Beef addon - an expansion of the functions available from the venerable Artwork Downloader.

rmrector has created a script that may be of use in creating the type of slideshow I'm referring to. The script is here: https://github.com/rmrector/script.artwork.helper

This is a "nice to have" request, and one I expect will take some time to code/implement - so naturally "when you have the time" is when I'd expect it to debut Wink

Perhaps you can look at the possibility and put it on your list.

Thanks Helly, for considering my request.

Hi gjwAudio,

I will take this into account, but will probably not implement on short notice. It will be another external dependency that I have to maintain. I would like to reduce the number of dependencies a bit as there is a lot of work involved in keeping everything working and up to date.

But let me have a think about it.

Helly.
(2016-12-05, 02:21)dataghost1984 Wrote: Still struggling with widget sets as well. I can add any no problem its they will not open anything at all. pulling my hair out. Tried Nox Silvo mod and widgets are working, Want to get this working on Xonfluence. Not sure what else it can be. Kodi 17 seems to be the only thing different from 16x. 16 is working perfect. Any advice would be great. Thank you

I'm afraid I can.t help you. I don't have any issues regarding widgets at all (also on krypton beta 6). Can you find anything odd in the logfile?

Helly.
And again an update for Krypton.

- Removed aspectratio option in user OSD button, as it doesn't work anymore from OSD menu in Krypton #1594
- Changed seeklabel visibility (revert 3.3.8 change as kodi solved seekbar continuously displaying when playing audio)
- Updated seekbar for tempo functionality (play speed control) #1594
- Updated seekbar to display paused instead of seeking at pause
- Updated seekbar to display play speed instead of fast forward/ reverse at tempo
- Changed seekbar label when seeking during paused #1593

Enjoy,
Helly.
(2016-12-05, 13:16)Helly1206 Wrote:
(2016-12-05, 02:21)dataghost1984 Wrote: Still struggling with widget sets as well. I can add any no problem its they will not open anything at all. pulling my hair out. Tried Nox Silvo mod and widgets are working, Want to get this working on Xonfluence. Not sure what else it can be. Kodi 17 seems to be the only thing different from 16x. 16 is working perfect. Any advice would be great. Thank you

I'm afraid I can.t help you. I don't have any issues regarding widgets at all (also on krypton beta 6). Can you find anything odd in the logfile?

Helly.

Thanks for the reply. I am going to turn debugging on and look again. Its really odd. Some show thumbnails and others do not. Helly1206, I can send you the build I finished a while back and you can have a look at it if you want. I would love to get it figured out. My favorite skin to date by far. Absolutely love it. Thank you fro the reply. Will keep looking
(2016-12-05, 16:46)dataghost1984 Wrote:
(2016-12-05, 13:16)Helly1206 Wrote:

Helly.

Thanks for the reply. I am going to turn debugging on and look again. Its really odd. Some show thumbnails and others do not. Helly1206, I can send you the build I finished a while back and you can have a look at it if you want. I would love to get it figured out. My favorite skin to date by far. Absolutely love it. Thank you fro the reply. Will keep looking

Hi,

I'm willing to help you, but I'm not sure I can solve your issue. But let's give it a try. Maybe send me your settings.xml file first (you can find it in kodi/userdata/addon_data/skin.confluence. The exact path depends on your OS.) If you already have the logfile, I will also like to have a look in that file. Send me a PM or an E-mail, that's easier exchanging data.

Helly.
  • 107(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Xonfluence (Leia v18.x & Matrix v19.x) (Krypton 17 = deprecated)13