• 110(current)
Xonfluence (Leia v18.x & Matrix v19.x) (Krypton 17 = deprecated)
(2016-12-05, 23:46)gjwAudio Wrote: Numeric Seek using SMS keys

Hi Helly... heh-heh Rofl - of course there was one other point I forgot to mention.

Since they reworked the Krypton internals for how Numeric Seeking is implemented (I think this is the relevant PR), the numbers I enter (on my remote) for the desired seek-to time are no longer displayed in Xonfluence.

The function still operates as expected, but without visual confirmation of what I'm inputting, sometimes I don't end up where I want to be. It used to display in upper left corner of the screen.

Again - not a life-or-death situation - but when you have time for B-list items, perhaps you could reconnect this broken path.

Thank you again Helly, for all the time & love you put into this skin Wink

Check. Implemented in the next release. A little different than the original confluence skin does. I add it to the the seekbar dialog.

Helly.
(2016-12-07, 08:04)gjwAudio Wrote: CURIOUS WIDGET FOCUS BEHAVIOUR

Hi Helly

Just tinkering a little tonight, and I've found something unusual - on both MOVIES and TV SHOWS home menu items, when the widget format is set to "Thumbnail", the icons do not highlight to indicate focus. Using the arrow keys on my remote, I can ARROW_UP and launch a movie or TV episode - but the visual indication is not there.

No problem if widget format is set to "Poster". Hmmmm... a line of code has escaped Rofl

Just a little bug to squash.

Cheers.

I don't have this behaviour. At my systems it works at a glance. Do you use the latest version, without any hacks?

Does anyone else have this behaviour?

Helly.
(2016-12-08, 05:10)zivodevo Wrote: Love your work. Xonfluence been my staple skin across many platforms for many months and it's hard to beat.

One little glitch for me though. I have a shortcut to YouTube as follows:

Code:
ActivateWindow(10025,"plugin://plugin.video.youtube/special/popular_right_now/",return)

However, Kodi seems to always use the cached content so after some digging, I found I could add a variable thus:

Code:
ActivateWindow(10025,"plugin://plugin.video.youtube/special/popular_right_now/?variable=$INFO[System.TotalUptime]",return)

However, it seems this does not work with Xonfluence beyond the first try. I tried two other skins; Titan and Arctic Zephyr and it works every single time with new content loading on click. Is that a feature that could be added to Xonfluence?

Don't think it is a xonfluence thing. Running plugins does not have anything to do with the skin. It should open a videos window. Does it do that, is it only the caching issue? What does the logfile say?

Helly.
(2016-12-09, 20:56)derwildemann Wrote: ok thanks to trogggy I now can show how my Xonfluence looks like and how the same thing looked in CCM Helix.... any help to get my beloved CCM Helix look back is very much appreciated...

but first I'd like to say thanks to the Xonfluence team.... great job anyway...

Something I don't like seems to be part of Krypton.... no visualization and no spectral screensaver..... I liked it very much in Isengard....

ok her we go:

page: music - files CCM Helix (in yellow what I had and don't have anymore)

and here as it is now in Xonfluence

here the Xonfluence screen of the music part in the menu and in yellow what I'd like to get rid of....

here two screenshots when playing music files in CCM Helix (I know that the visualization isn't working and is probably due to Krypton not Xonfluence)

and here as it looks in Xonfluence:

as I said, any help is very much appreciated.....

All these things you can setup as you like in the skinsettings dialog.

Helly.
(2016-12-10, 11:12)zivodevo Wrote:
(2016-12-05, 17:58)Helly1206 Wrote: Hi,

I'm willing to help you, but I'm not sure I can solve your issue. But let's give it a try.

Helly.
Hi Helly,

I have this issue too. Upgraded three systems today; Pi2, Intel Nuc (LibreELEC v7.90.009) and Windows 10 Kodi Beta 6. All three systems have non functional widgets apart from the Pi was has most working. Widget highlights but does nothing when pushing OK. All worked fine under 16.1. Tested the NUC with Titan and widgets work there. What can I post to assist? Skin version is 3.3.12.

P.S Also noted no border when widget view set to thumbnail. Worked OK under Jarvis.

Ok, more people seem to have issues. I'm afraid it is build dependent and I'm not able to debug the builds for all available systems. (I'm not a kodi developer.)

Maybe you can also send the logfile. Then I can have a look at it.

Helly.
Next update for krypton:

- Updated SmartPlayListRule #1608
- Added option to enable extra fanart slideshow in VideoNav and MusicNav (Skinsettings - General Settings - Media View settings) #1618
- Added numerical seek display in seekbar #1619

Enjoy,
Helly.
(2016-12-10, 11:36)Helly1206 Wrote:
(2016-12-09, 20:56)derwildemann Wrote: ok thanks to trogggy I now can show how my Xonfluence looks like and how the same thing looked in CCM Helix.... any help to get my beloved CCM Helix look back is very much appreciated...

Something I don't like seems to be part of Krypton.... no visualization and no spectral screensaver..... I liked it very much in Isengard....

ok her we go:

here the Xonfluence screen of the music part in the menu and in yellow what I'd like to get rid of....

here two screenshots when playing music files in CCM Helix (I know that the visualization isn't working and is probably due to Krypton not Xonfluence)

Helly.

hi Helly
thanks for the response but I have spent hours trying to figure out where to twist, nothing found yet..... is there any tutorial? or would you be so kind to tell me where I have to change what?
I guess the thing with the visualization has nothing to do with Xonfluence, right?
(2016-12-10, 14:33)derwildemann Wrote:
(2016-12-10, 11:36)Helly1206 Wrote:
(2016-12-09, 20:56)derwildemann Wrote: ok thanks to trogggy I now can show how my Xonfluence looks like and how the same thing looked in CCM Helix.... any help to get my beloved CCM Helix look back is very much appreciated...-

ok her we go:

Helly.

hi Helly
thanks for the response but I have spent hours trying to figure out where to twist, nothing found yet..... is there any tutorial? or would you be so kind to tell me where I have to change what?
I guess the thing with the visualization has nothing to do with Xonfluence, right?

The first one you can find in Skin settings -- global skin options -- hide page count info.

Widgets you can disable in Skin settings -- home menu items -- Music (in your case) -- widget set -- clear menu option.

The spectrum visualisation is not working on my system either. This has to do with kodi, nothing with the skin. You can e.g. select waveform. that one should work.

You can find some tutorial information on youtube:
https://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=xonfluence

Success,
Helly.
hello! please i need a little help. i just installed the xonfluence on my kodi and its not stable. when i lunch kodi after like 10-20 secs its closes kodi and tells me kodi quit unexpectedly or closed . please can anyone help me with this eror. i have an andriod box running kodi 16.1 javris. thanks
How to solve problem with no automatic update from helly repo in krypton beta 5?
(2016-12-11, 12:51)evangelion69 Wrote: How to solve problem with no automatic update from helly repo in krypton beta 5?

Update to Beta 6...?
Helly1206 Could you please implement support for the following original Confluence behavior: When video is on pause nothing is displayed except seek bar. And if I want to see full OSD info for this video I can click OK for it.

This behavior is not possible with current Xonfluence - for some reasons OSD info is coupled with pause screen (Video OSD setting: Enable video codec info on pause and OSD menu)

My intentions: I want to pause a video for better picture inspection or I didn't understand what's just being said and I just want to read subtitles. And inability to hide OSD details (which are right over subtitles) from pause screen is rather frustrating. I can only disable "Enable video codec info on pause and OSD menu" but then I can't see any OSD information with OK button either.

Maybe I miss some other setting? My ideal behavior - nothing is displayed by default on pause screen but all OSD details are available via OK button click.
Hi,
I have a Question concerning the Skin. When i put on new Movies they turn up above menu "Movie"as always.
After i have watched the Movie the widget vanishs above the menu. What can i do to make it stay there.

Regards
(2016-12-11, 16:32)bahusoid Wrote: Helly1206 Could you please implement support for the following original Confluence behavior: When video is on pause nothing is displayed except seek bar. And if I want to see full OSD info for this video I can click OK for it.

This behavior is not possible with current Xonfluence - for some reasons OSD info is coupled with pause screen (Video OSD setting: Enable video codec info on pause and OSD menu)

My intentions: I want to pause a video for better picture inspection or I didn't understand what's just being said and I just want to read subtitles. And inability to hide OSD details (which are right over subtitles) from pause screen is rather frustrating. I can only disable "Enable video codec info on pause and OSD menu" but then I can't see any OSD information with OK button either.

Maybe I miss some other setting? My ideal behavior - nothing is displayed by default on pause screen but all OSD details are available via OK button click.

See:
2428073 (post)

and

http://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=...pid2432478

Helly.
Hi Helly,

Here is the debug log, maybe it will make more sense on why no widgets work. Someload artwork and some load folder icons on Kodi 17 and Kodi 18 alpha. Touch base, I really really appreciate it. Thank you! https://www.mediafire.com/?tkiz444tuod4eab
  • 110(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Xonfluence (Leia v18.x & Matrix v19.x) (Krypton 17 = deprecated)13