• 121(current)
Xonfluence (Leia v18.x & Matrix v19.x) (Krypton 17 = deprecated)
(2017-02-18, 18:53)bittihuduga Wrote: updated to latest version
but still thumbnail on widgets not appearing.

Which widgets do you mean?

Thumbnails on custom widgets are working on this release. Some more explanation or pictures would be helpful.
(2017-02-18, 20:35)lobsta Wrote: 3.3.16 update has caused recent tv shows widget to only display Thumbs on some and nothing on others. Changing the Enable Episode thumbnails setting has no effect.

Don't get it. Enable episode thumbnails doesn't have any effect on widgets anymore, only on nav. As some are showing, probably no correct thumbs are generated. I don't have this issue on my systems.

Helly.
(2017-02-18, 16:44)I_Terrabull Wrote:
(2017-02-18, 09:10)Helly1206 Wrote: I'll add in the next update. However it is already in for mymusicnav

Helly.

You are correct. Mymuscisnav has it. I meant to say Mypics is missing it.

Thanks for you hard work

Ok, thanks.
(2017-02-18, 21:45)Helly1206 Wrote:
(2017-02-18, 20:35)lobsta Wrote: 3.3.16 update has caused recent tv shows widget to only display Thumbs on some and nothing on others. Changing the Enable Episode thumbnails setting has no effect.

Don't get it. Enable episode thumbnails doesn't have any effect on widgets anymore, only on nav. As some are showing, probably no correct thumbs are generated. I don't have this issue on my systems.

Helly.

Opps i was wrong episode thumbnails are all showing on the recent tv widgets with 3.3.16. Previous version of Xonfluence showed fanart logos only. I updated 2 systems and both have the same problem.

Here's screenshot of before and after the update.

(2017-02-18, 21:42)Helly1206 Wrote: Which widgets do you mean?

Thumbnails on custom widgets are working on this release. Some more explanation or pictures would be helpful.

sorry mate for incomplete details.
i am using custom menus and custom widgets for movies added.
i have widget set to my favourite widget and format is set to poster.
all the 3 menus i have - for hollywood movies, kids movies, foreign movies - do not display poster on main screen.
on entering the menu, inside i can see the posters.

i think it was already reported on previous version of xoncluence.
i am on latest version of osmc on rpi2
(2017-02-18, 12:13)jmh2002 Wrote: @helly

Thank you for your continued updates. Have you had a chance to check the PM I sent you recently regarding the Kodi Views Policy and Xonfluence?

Hi,

I updated a while ago (for Krypton). Should work. Although it does at my systems. No plans to update on Jarvis as I don't know the impact.

Helly.
(2017-02-18, 22:20)lobsta Wrote:
(2017-02-18, 21:45)Helly1206 Wrote:

Helly.

Opps i was wrong episode thumbnails are all showing on the recent tv widgets with 3.3.16. Previous version of Xonfluence showed fanart logos only. I updated 2 systems and both have the same problem.

Here's screenshot of before and after the update.

I agree it now shows thumbnails instead of logo's. That's because I added thumbnails to the views. I have to think about it. If there is an easy solution.

Helly.
(2017-02-19, 02:21)bittihuduga Wrote:
(2017-02-18, 21:42)Helly1206 Wrote: Which widgets do you mean?

sorry mate for incomplete details.
i am using custom menus and custom widgets for movies added.
i have widget set to my favourite widget and format is set to poster.
all the 3 menus i have - for hollywood movies, kids movies, foreign movies - do not display poster on main screen.
on entering the menu, inside i can see the posters.

i think it was already reported on previous version of xoncluence.
i am on latest version of osmc on rpi2

I guess it shows thumbnails instead of posters.

Helly.
(2017-02-19, 09:39)Helly1206 Wrote:
(2017-02-18, 12:13)jmh2002 Wrote: @helly

Thank you for your continued updates. Have you had a chance to check the PM I sent you recently regarding the Kodi Views Policy and Xonfluence?

Hi,

I updated a while ago (for Krypton). Should work. Although it does at my systems. No plans to update on Jarvis as I don't know the impact.

Helly.

Ok thanks, I'm not running Krypton yet so I can't test it.
If I have helped you or increased your knowledge please click the 'Thumb Up - Like' button to show me your appreciation :)
For YouTube questions see the official thread here.
(2017-02-18, 21:42)Helly1206 Wrote:

I have this issue with thumbnails as well. Selecting the Youtube addon as a widget results in the following:

Jarvis

Krypton
Hey!
Don't know if this the place for suggestions.. but, I realized after a kodi crash that I had to remake all my settings for the theme.
You should because of this add a feature for exporting and importing a GUISettings.xml file to be able to make a backup for the skin settings.
Maybe a good idea .. what do you think?

Thanks for a wonderful theme btw!
(2017-02-19, 10:57)jmh2002 Wrote:
(2017-02-19, 09:39)Helly1206 Wrote:
(2017-02-18, 12:13) Wrote: @helly
Hi,
Helly.
Ok thanks, I'm not running Krypton yet so I can't test it.

Hi Helly/jmh2002

Is this the long-awaited, so-called "youtube views fix" (change) you both refer to ?

TIA
::  LibreELEC 9.2.6 RELEASE - Generic x86_64  ::  Intel 847 NUC  ::  KVR1333D3S9/4G  ::  Kingston SMS200S3/30G mSATA  ::  MS 1044 MCE keyboard  ::  GP-IR02BK remote  ::  Xonfluence  ::  10.9TiB on FreeNAS v11.3-U5 (RAID-Z2)  ::
(2017-02-19, 19:24)TaceN Wrote: Hey!
Don't know if this the place for suggestions.. but, I realized after a kodi crash that I had to remake all my settings for the theme.
You should because of this add a feature for exporting and importing a GUISettings.xml file to be able to make a backup for the skin settings.
Maybe a good idea .. what do you think?

Thanks for a wonderful theme btw!

I have created a folder and named it skin.xonfluence Settings Backup and put it in Android/data/com.semperpax.spmc16/files/.spmc/userdata/addon_data/ It now sits right under the skin.xonfluence folder which contains the original xml file of your settings. Every now and again I do a quick copy/paste of the settings.xml to the Backup Folder "just in case".

This used to be a major problem for me, continually losing Xonfluence settings and this manual backup saved me more than once.

I have only just recently returned to Xonfluence (as it works with Krypton) and so far (touch wood) it has been working fine on my new 2017 Shield with SPMC. I haven't lost settings at all in the few days I have been using it again. The customizations available with Xonfluence are amazing!
(2017-02-18, 21:42)Helly1206 Wrote:

Helly, there is an issue open in Github for this: https://github.com/Helly1206/skin.xonfluence/issues/15
(2017-02-20, 02:09)gjwAudio Wrote: Hi Helly/jmh2002

Is this the long-awaited, so-called "youtube views fix" (change) you both refer to ?

TIA

Yes it should be, however I can't test it as I am not on Krypton yet. If users here can test and report back this would be great.

Basically, run Krypton, ensure you have the latest version of YouTube, try to select the 'Media Info' view from the lefthand sideblade.

THANKS Smile
If I have helped you or increased your knowledge please click the 'Thumb Up - Like' button to show me your appreciation :)
For YouTube questions see the official thread here.
  • 121(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Xonfluence (Leia v18.x & Matrix v19.x) (Krypton 17 = deprecated)13