• 125(current)
Xonfluence (Leia v18.x & Matrix v19.x) (Krypton 17 = deprecated)
(2017-02-25, 06:01)CellarDoorTV Wrote: Hello Helly,

I am having some trouble setting up shortcuts using video nodes in the latest 3.3.15 version. Basically if I set some HomeItem using video nodes it doesn't bring me straight back to the the home screen when pressing back. Instead it just goes back inside the add-on before getting back to the home screen.

Here is just some examples of my HomeItems:

<setting id="HomeItem.2.Path" type="string">ActivateWindow(Videos,plugin://plugin.video.XXXXXX/?url=Live&amp;mode=13&amp;name=Sports,return)</setting>

<setting id="AddonSetEleven.4.Path" type="string">ActivateWindow(10025, plugin://plugin.video.XXXXXX/?iconimage=%2fUsers%2fcellardoor%2fLibrary%2fApplication%20Support%2fKodi%2faddons%2fplugin.video.XXXXXX%2fresources%2ficons%2f%2fenglish.png&amp;mode=62&amp;name=%5bCOLOR%20white%5d%5bB%5dEnglish%5b%2fB%5d%5b%2fCOLOR%5d&amp;url=english ,return)</setting>

I've noticed that this happens with "SubSettings.x.Paths" and "AddonSetx.x.paths" when using video nodes as well.

These are exactly the same activate windows I was using on the Xonfluence Jarvis and never had that problem. In the Xonfluence Jarvis the same HomeItem path would bring it straight back to the home screen but in the krypton version it returns back inside the add-on.

However, it works fine if I set the HomeItem to an add-on without video nodes like this: <setting id="HomeItem.7.Path" type="string">ActivateWindow(Videos,plugin://plugin.video.XXXXXX,return)</setting>

Can you give me some insight on how to fix that please?

Thank you.

Hi,

I did some tests, but I cannot reproduce it on my systems.

Selecting via the menu should just set up the correct path (like: ActivateWindow(Videos,plugin://plugin.video.XXXXXX,return)). I tried for several nodes and all work correctly. Maybe you can explain exactly what you did.

Thanks,
Helly.
(2017-03-19, 07:23)kenmills Wrote: Hi there,
First let me say a HUGE thanks for this skin, it is AWESOME!

I just upgraded to Kodi Krypton and I am noticing a strange behavior, I am hoping either it is a setting or an easy fix. A quick read of the forums shows that a few folks are asking for a similar fix...

I have setup a custom home screen with a main heading called YouTube (which uses video node), which opens the YouTube add-on. That works perfectly, and i can then browse to "Popular Now" or "Browse Channels" etc. The problem happen when I use the Back button.

It goes back fine to the main YouTube page but the the last BACK, when it should go back to the home screen. Instead it goes back to the Add-ons list.

I can recreate this issue every time. If I click on YouTube from the home screen and then click the Back button. It takes me to the video Add-ons instead of the home screen again.

Is there a setting I can change?

Thanks in advance for any help you could provide.
Cheers,
Ken

I think it's related to #1830.

I'm sorry but I cannot reproduce. How did you setup youtube on your home screen? Just 'select menu item' then 'add-on' then 'youtube'? This works as it should on my system on kodi Krypton.

Thanks,
Helly.
Hi all,

I've been quite busy lately and didn't have time to fix all bugs and answer all your questions.

to save a lot of time, I don't reply to questions regarding self-modding the skin anymore. Maybe some-one else on this forum will, but for me understanding all those questions takes a lot of time and most of the time a lot of testing.

Of course I will keep trying to fix bugs, because that makes the skin even better. And if you have a nice feature, don't hesitate to post it. I might implement it if I have some time.

For now I'm happy to release version 3.3.17 with a lot of bugfixes, regarding the annoying bugs you all mentioned.

I hope you enjoy.

- Updated language files to confluence 3.0.47
- Added 'Get more' button on side blade for addons on MyVideoNav and MyPics (was alread available on MyMusicNax) #1796
- Fixed misplaced plotinfo on pause (with and without artwork and video info on OSD) #1828
- Fixed subtitle dialog alignment mismatch and fixed focus color
- Fixed widget not highlighting under TV shows error (GitHub issue and various forum issues). Typo solved thanks to flyingfox66. #1854
- Fixed displaying thumbnails instead of logo's on video widgets and displaying folders instead of thumbnails issues on custom widgets. a.o. #1806, #1812
- Added 'Media Info' view for PVR

Helly.
Thanks SO much for replying Helly, I know you must be swamped with this!

Yes I think it is related to #1830

Yes to setup YouTube I just selected menu item then 'add-on' then 'youtube'

I have found more info, it actual works kind of, it just flashes to the add-on screen briefly before heading back to the home screen. My problem is that I have Master Lock on, due to kids and other messing with the add-ons! :-)

You can easily reproduce if you enable Master Lock and lock down add-ons and file browser. Then add YouTube to your Home screen menu. Then open YouTube and use the back button. You get prompted for a Master Lock code.This happens with all video add-ons, even ones that you add using Video Node, like PlexMBC. I setup a Video node from the home screen to go to the "latest added" vids sub folder in Plex, but when I open it form the home screen and then use the back button, it does not go back to the home screen but it goes back to the parent folder in PlexMBC. Then if I go Back, Back it eventually prompts me for the Master Lock code.

With the master lock code disabled, I see that, just before it goes to the home screen, it flashes to the File Folders screen. That is what is causing the Master Lock to fire up I think.

Thanks for your help!!!

Cheers,
Ken

(2017-03-19, 19:42)Helly1206 Wrote:

I just upgraded to Kodi Krypton and I am noticing a strange behavior, I am hoping either it is a setting or an easy fix. A quick read of the forums shows that a few folks are asking for a similar fix...

I have setup a custom home screen with a main heading called YouTube (which uses video node), which opens the YouTube add-on. That works perfectly, and i can then browse to "Popular Now" or "Browse Channels" etc. The problem happen when I use the Back button.

It goes back fine to the main YouTube page but the the last BACK, when it should go back to the home screen. Instead it goes back to the Add-ons list.

I can recreate this issue every time. If I click on YouTube from the home screen and then click the Back button. It takes me to the video Add-ons instead of the home screen again.

Cheers,
Ken

I'm sorry but I cannot reproduce. How did you setup youtube on your home screen? Just 'select menu item' then 'add-on' then 'youtube'? This works as it should on my system on kodi Krypton.

Thanks,
Helly.
Hello, can anyone direct me to how/where I might increase the number of episodes that show up in the built in suggested episodes widget?

Is it possible to make a playlist or video node that does the same thing? Essentially I believe Helly1206 has suggested episodes set to pick only the next unwatched episodes of unfinished series. Love the function but half my shows get cut off when it shows only 10.
While using the keyboard for navigating through the menus in Xonfluence, I get those iconic clicking sounds. If I use an Xbox One gamepad however, the very same clicking sounds is not to be heard while navigating the menus.
hi i dont know if im in the right place or not here ok i need help but for the kodi xonfluence skin,, can you change the colour of the submenus,, iv seen different colour submenus around but i dont know if its the xonfluence skin or some different one,,,,i have tryd/looked but i cant find option to change the submenu colour,,,, thanks in advance,,,,,,,,,,,,,if you got a link i can follow that would be great,,,oh i can change the colour of the big home bar but not the submenu
HI again,

So I have pinpointed exactly how to recreate the issue:

Enable Master Lock, and specifically lock Add-ons. Then add YouTube as an add-on; 'select menu item' then 'add-on' then 'youtube'.

Then go back to the home screen and click on the new menu item. then use the back button or the backspace on your keyboard.

You will be prompted for the master code. Instead of going directly back to the homepage, it seems to be going to the add-ons first. This did not happen with the exact same setup on Kodi 16 Jarvis, with the latest Xonfluence skin.

Cheers, and thanks so much for all your hard work!!
Ken

(2017-03-19, 19:42)Helly1206 Wrote:

Cheers,
Ken

Thanks,
Helly.
Hi again,

I also notice that the Video Calibration (under Display) is now only available under the Expert settings. This used to be under the Basic settings previously. Is this a function of Kodi or something that can be changed in the skin?

It's a small thing but the video calibration is a great and easy to use tool, and it may be a bit fiddly for users to go into the Expert settings to reach it.

Cheers,
Ken
I am noticing an odd behavior with latest version of skin (3.3.17) on Krypton and wondering if it is related to the skin or not but I don't recall this happening before I updated to newest version.

I have set up my Kodi just how I want it on my PC but when I go to install it onto my other devices in the house (Nvidia Shields) or even onto my laptop the settings in System / System / Add-ons changes from the way I set it which is (install updates automatically) to (Never Check For Updates)...

Is this intended as a default or something? Or is it not the skin update that is causing this issue?

Thank you.
Can someone please advise which Xonfluence file controls the Background Artwork file paths?

For example: I currently keep my custom background files in C:\Users\Newbie_from_NJ\AppData\Roaming\Kodi\userdata\Custom Build Images

The reason why I have kept my images there is because skin updates used to wipe my custom images if I were to put them in the Xonfluence folder. Not sure if this is still the case?

Anyhow, I would like to change the file that controls this Windows location to:
special://Kodi/userdata/Custom Build Images

Can this be done?

It's a burden having to change these locations manually whenever I install my build onto a Linux, OS X or Android.
4GB ODROID N2 64GB eMMC, Asus i3 Chromebox 128GB, Nvidia Shield TV Pro, Wetek Hub, AFTV
CoreELEC Nightly, LibreELEC 9.2, Kodi 20.2 
LG 65" OLED C9 and Integra DRX 3.4 w/ Dirac Live Atmos 5.1.2
(2017-03-23, 19:13)Newbie_from_NJ Wrote: Can someone please advise which Xonfluence file controls the Background Artwork file paths?

For example: I currently keep my custom background files in C:\Users\Newbie_from_NJ\AppData\Roaming\Kodi\userdata\Custom Build Images

The reason why I have kept my images there is because skin updates used to wipe my custom images if I were to put them in the Xonfluence folder. Not sure if this is still the case?

Can this be done?

It's a burden having to change these locations manually whenever I install my build onto a Linux, OS X or Android.

Never mind. Found it in Kodi\userdata\addon_data\skin.xonfluence\settings.xml

Going to change and see if it works.
4GB ODROID N2 64GB eMMC, Asus i3 Chromebox 128GB, Nvidia Shield TV Pro, Wetek Hub, AFTV
(2017-03-23, 19:15)Newbie_from_NJ Wrote:
(2017-03-23, 19:13)Newbie_from_NJ Wrote: Can someone please advise which Xonfluence file controls the Background Artwork file paths?

Can this be done?

Nope... that didn't work. Helly, can you advise if what I'm trying to do is possible?
(2017-03-23, 19:27)Newbie_from_NJ Wrote:
(2017-03-23, 19:15)Newbie_from_NJ Wrote:

Can this be done?

Nope... that didn't work. Helly, can you advise if what I'm trying to do is possible?
It's very possible, but your path is not valid.
See the wiki for valid paths - I think what you're looking for is:
Quote:special://masterprofile/Custom Build Images
That will point to a 'Custom Build Images' folder in userdata on any platform.
Or special://home/userdata/Custom Build Images
  • 125(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Xonfluence (Leia v18.x & Matrix v19.x) (Krypton 17 = deprecated)13