• 138(current)
Xonfluence (Leia v18.x & Matrix v19.x) (Krypton 17 = deprecated)
(2017-09-13, 00:21)havilson Wrote:
(2017-09-12, 04:19)havilson Wrote:
(2017-09-10, 16:47)Helly1206 Wrote: Does the zip from github work? Otherwise you should probably read the logfile. That may give a clue.

Helly.

Hi, actually no. Told me that a json dependencie was missing, will check the logfile and post it here.
Btw I'm trying to install it on SPMC (Jarvis).

The error is: "the dependency on xbmc.json version 7.9.0 could not be satisfied"

This issue has nothing to do with the Xonfluence skin but probably with service.library.data.provider. You probably have the Krypton version of this service installed. Did you do a downgrade from krypton? Try deleting it and reinstalling this service ...

Jarvis has xbmc.json 6.32.4, but the latest version of this script requires 7.9.0

For more info on this script, or additional questions I would refer to the forum of this script:
210063 (thread)

Probably upgrading to Krypton will also help ...

Success,
Helly.
(2017-09-13, 12:54)Wheresthebeef Wrote: Does anyone know how to add the 'remove from library' command to the first context menu in this skin? Right now you have to open the context menu, scroll down to manage, scroll down to remove from library and then click yes.
I want to speed this up and add the remove option right in the first context menu so I can delete movies from my library faster..

I think I could add it by editing the DialogContextMenu.xml file but I don't know what the command is called that activates the 'remove from library' feature.

Sorry, I cannot change the contents of the context menu from the skin. Kodi places the content itself depending on the screen you are. You have to ask Kodi if you want such an option.

Helly.
(2017-09-14, 19:43)Helly1206 Wrote:
(2017-09-13, 00:21)havilson Wrote:
(2017-09-12, 04:19)havilson Wrote: Hi, actually no. Told me that a json dependencie was missing, will check the logfile and post it here.
Btw I'm trying to install it on SPMC (Jarvis).

The error is: "the dependency on xbmc.json version 7.9.0 could not be satisfied"

This issue has nothing to do with the Xonfluence skin but probably with service.library.data.provider. You probably have the Krypton version of this service installed. Did you do a downgrade from krypton? Try deleting it and reinstalling this service ...

Jarvis has xbmc.json 6.32.4, but the latest version of this script requires 7.9.0

For more info on this script, or additional questions I would refer to the forum of this script:
210063 (thread)

Probably upgrading to Krypton will also help ...

Success,
Helly.

Hi, thanks for you answer. Unfortunately SPMC is Jarvis (I'm using it on a Firestick and it's lighter). Confused
Anyway tyvm!
(2017-09-14, 19:59)Helly1206 Wrote:
(2017-09-13, 12:54)Wheresthebeef Wrote: Does anyone know how to add the 'remove from library' command to the first context menu in this skin? Right now you have to open the context menu, scroll down to manage, scroll down to remove from library and then click yes.
I want to speed this up and add the remove option right in the first context menu so I can delete movies from my library faster..

I think I could add it by editing the DialogContextMenu.xml file but I don't know what the command is called that activates the 'remove from library' feature.

Sorry, I cannot change the contents of the context menu from the skin. Kodi places the content itself depending on the screen you are. You have to ask Kodi if you want such an option.

Helly.

Thanks anyway!
Will the skin be compatible with the 64bit install on v18?
I'm running kodi 17.4, latest version of Xonfluence.
As an example to try to explain better:
In super favourites, I have a folder, lets call it 'A'. Inside that folder I have several add-ons.
I add the folder to a submenu.
The folder displays fine in the submenu and super favourites, but when i click on the folder to view the addons, it looks like it tries to show the addons, before returning immediately to the folder

I'm not sure if this is a skin issue or a super favourites issue, but any help you can give would be appreciated
Emby, NVIDIA Shield, QNAP
can i install xonfluence on spmc on fire tv?
(2017-04-06, 02:39)zebraitis Wrote: Folks,

I've migrated to Kodi 17.1 stable, and I have to say:  Great thanks to the dev(s) for having Xonfluence as a viable skin alternative!

I am using Xonfluence, and I am trying to move to a Kodi / Emby environment,  using multiple profiles on multiple different OS machines.

Here are a few questions:

1) I have noticed a weird repetitive problem with menu options in Xonfluence...  they seem to "disappear" but leave the space where they were (ex: recently added in Movies & TV, and nearly everything in Skins and weather... *poof* ! ).  If I load a different skin, and then reload Xonfluence, the menu items come back, but later...  playing a video, or a reboot, they disappear again, do a skin swap, and back they are.

Is this a known issue with Xonflence / Kodi?  If so, has it been resolved in a nightly?

2) Xonfluence is very robust, but with many options comes many choices...   If I use profiles, is there any way to copy the entire Master User configuration over to a new profile?  I know I would need to repoint to the new Emby identified data source, but that is a whole lot easier than reloading from scratch.  Any ideas?

Thanks!

I am having the issue mentioned in the quote. I'm running LibreELEC with Kodi 17.4 and version 3.3.18 of Xonfluence.

On both my raspberry pi B+ and MXIII, I am seeing this issue. I have a master profile and two others, each exhibiting the same issue and more.

When I log onto a user, the Recently Added text is not visible under TV Shows. Then when I open the Skin Settings all text is completely invisible. I have to use the Reload Skin settings options in order to get the text back after every login. Some settings also don't seem to stick when you change them for example, I've tried to have a different background image for each user and it doesn't seem to stick. I've also changed the default focus menu item and it keeps defaulting.

I see this in the kodi log "WARNING: CSkinInfo: failed to load skin settings". I'd be happy to provide logs if needed.

EDIT: Issues have resolved with install of 3.3.19. Not sure if you did anything, but thanks anyway Helly!

EDIT-2: Issue has returned. Now with LibreELEC and kodi for windows both on 17.6.
Is it possible to create a Widget for Favorites? I know that the usual process of creating a widget involves saving a favorite and then pointing the Skin to use the favorite as a Widget. But unsure if you can save Favorites as a favoriteSmile Has anyone successfully done this? Thanks in Advance!
(2017-10-12, 17:43)dank4us Wrote: Is it possible to create a Widget for Favorites? I know that the usual process of creating a widget involves saving a favorite and then pointing the Skin to use the favorite as a Widget. But unsure if you can save Favorites as a favoriteSmile Has anyone successfully done this? Thanks in Advance!

This is not possible with normal favorites (according to me), but you can use super favorites for that.

Helly.
An update for krypton. Thanks to mbroemme

- Added pull request 'Conditional visibility of menu items on home screen based on master mode settings' from mbroemme

Enjoy,
Helly.
Nice work Helly, thanks so much!!!!

I wonder if it is possible to add the Skin Settings as one of the MasterLock settings? i.e. put the skin settings behind the masterlock code to keep users from messing up a perfectly customized skin. :-)

Cheers!
Ken
Sad 
Skin ? Widget ? -or- Kodi ?

Hi Helly

I have been trying to figure out how to exclude watched videos from the Recently Added submenu... (ie: Home/Movies > Recently Added) with no success  No . In my usage case, once it has been viewed, it should be dropped from this list.

Is this a function of the skin (Xonfluence) ? I cannot find any setting that addresses this. Probably a simple thing, once I know where to apply it.

Thanks - as always - for your continued care & feeding of Xonfluence !
::  LibreELEC 9.2.6 RELEASE - Generic x86_64  ::  Intel 847 NUC  ::  KVR1333D3S9/4G  ::  Kingston SMS200S3/30G mSATA  ::  MS 1044 MCE keyboard  ::  GP-IR02BK remote  ::  Xonfluence  ::  10.9TiB on FreeNAS v11.3-U5 (RAID-Z2)  ::
(2017-10-14, 08:33)gjwAudio Wrote: Skin ? Widget ? -or- Kodi ?

Hi Helly

I have been trying to figure out how to exclude watched videos from the Recently Added submenu... (ie: Home/Movies > Recently Added) with no success  No . In my usage case, once it has been viewed, it should be dropped from this list.

Is this a function of the skin (Xonfluence) ? I cannot find any setting that addresses this. Probably a simple thing, once I know where to apply it.

Thanks - as always - for your continued care & feeding of Xonfluence !

Check the settings for the Skin Widgets addon, under the Recent Items tab -Only unplayed and unfinished should be checked.
(2017-10-14, 17:28)Senate9690 Wrote: Check the settings for the Skin Widgets addon, under the Recent Items tab -Only unplayed and unfinished should be checked.

@Senate9690

Thanks for the reply. I have confirmed this setting is in effect...

...and still the problem persists...

Any ideas how to get these watched movies off the list ?

Thanks

ps: I read someone's solution for this behaviour from 2013 using Confluence ( Feature Request - make "recently added movie" hide watched items by default ), but I think Xonfluence is using a slightly altered structure (I could find no file called "IncludesHomeRecentlyAdded.xml"), so the trail has gone cold Sad .
::  LibreELEC 9.2.6 RELEASE - Generic x86_64  ::  Intel 847 NUC  ::  KVR1333D3S9/4G  ::  Kingston SMS200S3/30G mSATA  ::  MS 1044 MCE keyboard  ::  GP-IR02BK remote  ::  Xonfluence  ::  10.9TiB on FreeNAS v11.3-U5 (RAID-Z2)  ::
  • 138(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Xonfluence (Leia v18.x & Matrix v19.x) (Krypton 17 = deprecated)13