• 142(current)
Xonfluence (Leia v18.x & Matrix v19.x) (Krypton 17 = deprecated)
Hi,
I want to have posters/album arts as background. For example, on my TV Shows menu, posters from TV Shows in Library, on Music, album covers from albums in library. Is it possible?
Wondering if there was a setting to get rid of the reflection that shows below the addon shortcut icons?  Depending on the colour of my thumbnail icons, the text for the name of the addon dosen't show up well with this reflection there.
hi and happy new year everyon! is there any way this theme can be adopted for use with RetroPlayer kodi build?
Not until Xonfluence is made to work on Kodi 18.
first time i have tried this skin and i must say its fantastic. been at the settings for a few nights and its superb. its confluence but with all the bells and whistles i ever wanted. just spent months modding the skin on confluence only to discover this skin.

now onto my question. how do you engage 'View: Mode Info 3' within an added home menu button? i have added a button to contain all my 'movie sets' but i like the View: Mode Info 3 layout best of all. if not which XML/XML's control the added buttons so i can mod it myself.

thanks kindly
I'd like to customize to my needs some aspects of Live TV section.

1. Every time when I press a left key and activate side blade menu, I' d like the Group to be in a focus.

temporary photo sharing

2. When I press OK/Enter, I'd like the EPG button to be in a focus.

temporary photo sharing

What changes do I have to make to xml files? I know how to rearrange the order of sideblade menu items, but changing focus is beyond my abilities. I'm just a simple user. Thanks for any help.
(2018-01-08, 15:42)lawin1 Wrote: 1. Every time when I press a left key and activate side blade menu, I' d like the Group to be in a focus.
 I found the answer to my first question. In the file MyPVRChannels.xml find a row with <onleft>100</onleft> and change 100 to 28: <onleft>28</onleft>.
(2018-01-08, 15:42)lawin1 Wrote: 2. When I press OK/Enter, I'd like the EPG button to be in a focus.

The answer to my second question. In the file VideoOSD.xml after the row "<defaultcontrol always="true">100</defaultcontrol>" add this row  <onload condition="VideoPlayer.Content(livetv)">SetFocus(307)</onload>. The final result should look like this:

Code:
<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<window>
    <defaultcontrol always="true">100</defaultcontrol>
    <onload condition="VideoPlayer.Content(livetv)">SetFocus(307)</onload>
    <onload condition="!VideoPlayer.Content(LiveTV)">SetFocus(202)</onload>
its fine i found it and got it working like a charm :-)

ViewsVideoLibrary.xml. added container.content(sets) to medialist4 then added the necessary code  <visible>Control.IsVisible(515) + Container.Content(Sets)</visible> info under the movies one. (copied all the <visible>Control.IsVisible(515) + Container.Content(Movies)</visible> code and changed the 'Movies' part to 'Sets')
were you replying to me?
(2018-01-06, 20:46)jdig4240 Wrote: Not until Xonfluence is made to work on Kodi 18.
Hello!

Is this skin fully compatible with KODI 17.6?

Also: can you give a link or explain the most important features that differs it from the original Confluence Skin?

Thank you!
1.  Yes
2.  It's based on confluence but has a ton of custom options - the most important for me being the ability to stick custom shortcuts on the home screen.
If you want confluence but with more bells and whistles try installing the various confluence mods in this subforum, play around and decide which you prefer.
any plans for kodi18 adoptation BEFORE its official release?
This is not really a big deal, and I'm not even sure if it is the xonfluence skin, but when I'm in files and viewing my video files (mp4, avi etc..) I am not getting a thumbnail preview when I hover/move over the video. It just stays the default logo I have. Changing view types results in the same thing too.

I know I can use superfavs to add a custom thumbnail, but if rather just a simple autogenerated one of a shot from the videos timeline.

Like I said, I can live with this issue, just would be nice to have the preview thumbs back.

Thanks
  • 142(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Xonfluence (Leia v18.x & Matrix v19.x) (Krypton 17 = deprecated)13