• 18(current)
Xonfluence (Leia v18.x & Matrix v19.x) (Krypton 17 = deprecated)
(2015-11-13, 21:25)Helly1206 Wrote:
(2015-11-10, 22:58)myfototv Wrote: Good evening Helly,

PERFECT, Got It All working now!! Brilliant, I mean REALLY good!!

I have a feature Request if possible.... Well Two..

1) Make the Selection Outline Thicker -ie the Square Box that goes Around the selected addon in Icon View. Make that line thicker So its easier to see.

2) Option to Disable the window that pops up that says opening stream with the Cancel Button at the bottom. and replace it with the working animation.

Thank-you a million times for carrying out the great work on this Skin.

Regards

Hi Myfototv,

I'm glad you got everything working.

I checked your first request, but to my opinion it doesn't make things better looking. I decided to skip it for now. Nevertheless I need to update it at quite a lot of places which is rather a lot of work.

I don't understand your second question. I don't know about a popup that seas opening stream. Can you please send me a screenshot?

Thanks.

Helly.

Hi Helly, Thankyou for replying. Here is the screen shot of the window id like to disable and just have the "working" animation instead

screenshot

Thankyou
I'm new to kodi, been playing with it for about 3-4 months, I've tried about 20-30 skins, most were too complicated for senior family members. I've been on the hunt for a skin that allows shortcuts, change background for each menu item and can run on a firestick. Sounds simple, but it has not been an easy search. I'm running isengaurd on a nexus player, but fire sticks for the rest of the family. Xonfluence fits the bill! Now if anyone can help me figure out how to change the background it would be greatly appreciated. I've managed to change the background for the entire skin, but I would like to change it for, vide, system, ect. I'm sure I'm missing something because I've read on this forum that it is possible. I've never posted on a message board before so I hope my post isn't too long. Thank you in advance for your help it is appreciated! Also thank you Helly for a wonderful skin. I can't imagine the time and effort you put in.
Hey guys after some trial and error I was able to figure it out. Path leading to external storage. Now can someone tell me where to place my images in root folder? Ty in advance
(2015-09-13, 12:51)Marx1 Wrote:
(2015-09-12, 16:22)Helly1206 Wrote: I did the same troggy explained while testing this skin. Works indeed for the settings that are already existing in CCM.

Take care to quit kodi before editing guisettings.xml and indeed make a backup.

ok it works great
I've replaced "skin.ccm.helix" into "skin.xonfluence" and it wokrs great! Would be nice to have export/import option.

THERE are 771 x ccm.helix oh crap am i in trouble

SCRATCH that I found the REPLACE ALL button lol
OMG great skin. I was even able to get here from Helix pretty easily. I have a quick question and for the love of god i cant find the answer anywhere and i am sure i saw it somewhere.

How do i organize my TV Show widget so i dont see my watch episodes or maybe only show the recently aired (not added)?

Thanks. cant wait for Karvis Wink
(2015-09-19, 03:01)FuSchnickens Wrote:
(2015-09-18, 01:43)Robotica Wrote:
(2015-09-16, 23:36)FuSchnickens Wrote: Great work and thank you.

Everything seems to be just like CCM was. However, I have 2 different profiles and whenever I switch profiles I'm losing my settings. For the main profile I have enable single global background unchecked and I'm using live content as the background type. When I'm in profile 2 and go back to the mail profile global background is re-enabled and the background type has changed. This happens either profile when I sign into it. What am I doing wrong? Has this happened to anyone else? What do I need to do for each profile to have it's own settings?

How does stock Confluence behave?

The stock Confluence doesn't have the settings feature I mentioned that were changing. Just tried it again and the same thing keeps happening. I have no idea why the settings are not being retained. Can someone please report back if they are losing their settings when switching profiles?

I have same problem: settings (hidden menu's and changed names) are not retained when switching profiles, in addition, everytime i switch profile the startup animation plays (sound not synced with image), can i turn it off? is anyone else having issues with settings when switching profiles?

i really like the skin but switching profiles is a must for me (i have a kid-friendly profile and a master user)

my setup is raspi 2 openelec 6.0.0
This is great. Thank you! I do have a question, in the CCM for Helix, there is an option to hide the Name for the Ad-Ons bar.. Anyone know how to do that with Xonfluence? I just want the Icon, don't want the text.
Is their anyway to stop the Startup image from scaling? I'm trying to use the same image for splash screen and startup screen but the startup one scales to a bigger size and looks terrible.

Thanks.
(2015-11-17, 02:12)ReignOfTheTech Wrote:
(2015-11-16, 13:46)BigOldBoy Wrote:
(2015-11-14, 23:15)ReignOfTheTech Wrote: I just watched a video where someone was able to navigate anywhere when changing backgrounds through skin settings but I can not do this. I am automatically taken to the skin.xonfluence/backgrounds folder. I can go up one to the root of the skin folder but then there is no other option to leave the skin folder from there. The two dots to move back again are not there anymore.

Am I the only one with this issue?

I also experience this issue. I just edit the GUISETTINGS file directly to point to my fanart folder on another drive.

But when the skin updates itself you would still lose your backgrounds and have to edit the guisettings all over again. Would be much better if the skin could update without clearing out our backgrounds. Maybe the gui permanently edited to point to a different location for custom backgrounds that does not get overwritten via update.

Ive found this too every time it updates you lose your images.Would replacing the existing images work instead of adding new ones ?.
(2015-11-15, 17:16)CREE Wrote: Thanks for the upgrade to isengard.
Two hopefully easy questions

Which xml controls the timer for the multi image background? Wanted to increase the time abit.

Is there a way to lower the default menu position so the addon icons remain under the bottom of the main menu?

Big thanks in advance

The timer is in IncludesBackgroundBuilding.xml.
There is a timer at quite some places for different background settings. You can change it manually, but it will be overwritten on a skin update:
<timeperimage>8000</timeperimage>

In the skin, there are 2 menu bar positions, default in the middle with icons below the bar and lower position with icons above the bar. There is no place for icons below the bar when using lower bar.

Helly.
(2015-11-17, 14:55)myfototv Wrote: Hi Helly, Thankyou for replying. Here is the screen shot of the window id like to disable and just have the "working" animation instead

screenshot

Thankyou

Hi,

Thanks for the screenshot. However this popup is not skin related. Kodi popup's this progress bar, and I cannot disable it from the skin. Of course I can make DialogProgress invisible, but then this progress-bar also doesn't appear on other occasions.

Helly.
(2015-11-18, 08:28)mikpj Wrote: OMG great skin. I was even able to get here from Helix pretty easily. I have a quick question and for the love of god i cant find the answer anywhere and i am sure i saw it somewhere.

How do i organize my TV Show widget so i dont see my watch episodes or maybe only show the recently aired (not added)?

Thanks. cant wait for Karvis Wink

I think you need to select 'recent episodes' as widget.

Helly.
(2015-11-18, 13:51)oniemjan Wrote:
(2015-09-19, 03:01)FuSchnickens Wrote:
(2015-09-18, 01:43)Robotica Wrote: How does stock Confluence behave?

The stock Confluence doesn't have the settings feature I mentioned that were changing. Just tried it again and the same thing keeps happening. I have no idea why the settings are not being retained. Can someone please report back if they are losing their settings when switching profiles?

I have same problem: settings (hidden menu's and changed names) are not retained when switching profiles, in addition, everytime i switch profile the startup animation plays (sound not synced with image), can i turn it off? is anyone else having issues with settings when switching profiles?

i really like the skin but switching profiles is a must for me (i have a kid-friendly profile and a master user)

my setup is raspi 2 openelec 6.0.0

I normally only use master profile, but on your remark I tried making some profiles, changed settings and switching profiles but I didn't find any issues on losing settings. You can try checking the settings files in the profile/ folder, but all those profile related things are not skin related so I'm afraid I cannot do a lot about it.

Helly.
(2015-11-18, 22:00)quan3t Wrote: This is great. Thank you! I do have a question, in the CCM for Helix, there is an option to hide the Name for the Ad-Ons bar.. Anyone know how to do that with Xonfluence? I just want the Icon, don't want the text.

That's not implemented in this skin (in fact it was in gotham's custom mod). I made a note to add this option in the jarvis update.

Helly.
(2015-11-20, 00:07)HoofHearted Wrote: Is their anyway to stop the Startup image from scaling? I'm trying to use the same image for splash screen and startup screen but the startup one scales to a bigger size and looks terrible.

Thanks.

You can disable the startup-image (or the splash screen). Then kodi just moves on to the main screen after splash. If I do not scale the startup image, you get a mess when selecting a startup image that doesn't fit.

Helly.
  • 18(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Xonfluence (Leia v18.x & Matrix v19.x) (Krypton 17 = deprecated)13