• 210(current)
Xonfluence (Leia v18.x & Matrix v19.x) (Krypton 17 = deprecated)
(2021-08-29, 13:19)markj34 Wrote:
(2021-08-27, 21:16)bsoriano Wrote:  

Hi Bsoriano
im loving the skin on matrix, but i have a small bug, which that is I'm dual booting Kodi between android and coreelec versions. In the Estuary skin, on the power button menu there is an option to boot to eMMC storage, ie swap to boot into Android.  for some reason when i change the skin from estuary to your skin, this power option button is missing. I have tried in the power menu option in skin setting to add it, but it does not show.....
is there a way we can pick up all the power options that can seen in the estuary skin? thank mark
@markj34 , could you please try the latest from GitHub? I have added a "Reboot to Andorid" button to the power menu, with what I understand is the appropriate command to boot to eMMC storage, but I have no way to test this.  Please let me know if it is working as you expected.  Thanks.

Regards,

Bart
Amber Maintainer
Main HTPC: Intel Core i7, 32GB, nVidia GTX1080, Windows 11 Soundbar: Samsung HW-Q950A TV: LG CX Kodi: 19.3 Skin: Amber
(2021-08-29, 16:15)bsoriano Wrote:
(2021-08-29, 13:19)markj34 Wrote:
(2021-08-27, 21:16)bsoriano Wrote:  
Hi, yes that works like a dream, exactly as in Estuary, many thanks. keep up the good work.

Hi Bsoriano
im loving the skin on matrix, but i have a small bug, which that is I'm dual booting Kodi between android and coreelec versions. In the Estuary skin, on the power button menu there is an option to boot to eMMC storage, ie swap to boot into Android.  for some reason when i change the skin from estuary to your skin, this power option button is missing. I have tried in the power menu option in skin setting to add it, but it does not show.....
is there a way we can pick up all the power options that can seen in the estuary skin? thank mark
@markj34 , could you please try the latest from GitHub? I have added a "Reboot to Andorid" button to the power menu, with what I understand is the appropriate command to boot to eMMC storage, but I have no way to test this.  Please let me know if it is working as you expected.  Thanks.

Regards,

Bart
hi, yes it works like a dream, exactly like in Estuary, many thanks and keep up the good work.
[font][font]Dobrý den, bylo [/font][/font]

[font][font]by možné tyto informace opravit? [/font][/font]

[font][font]seznam filmů obsahuje informace o délce filmu, která sahá do roku vydání. [/font][/font][font][font]tento problém není v seznamu sérií. [/font][/font]

[font][font]informace o aktuálně přehrávaném filmu neukazují celý čas ukončení přehrávání. [/font][/font]

[font][font]Děkuji předem. [/font][/font]
[font][font]Tady nemůžu přijít na to, jak udělat fotku[/font][/font]
Hi,

would it be possible to correct this information?

the list of films contains information on the length of the film that extends into the year of release. this problem is not in the series list.

the information for the currently playing movie does not show the entire end time of playback.

Thank you in advance.
I can't figure out how to make a photo here
I am sending a photo to the previous post

Foto 1

Foto 2
(2021-09-06, 21:42)Majsoft Wrote: would it be possible to correct this information?

@Majsoft, what language are you using? Please let me know so I can test with that language when I attempt to fix the issues.  Thanks.

Regards,

Bart
Amber Maintainer
Main HTPC: Intel Core i7, 32GB, nVidia GTX1080, Windows 11 Soundbar: Samsung HW-Q950A TV: LG CX Kodi: 19.3 Skin: Amber
(2021-09-09, 13:16)bsoriano Wrote:
(2021-09-06, 21:42)Majsoft Wrote: would it be possible to correct this information?

@Majsoft, what language are you using? Please let me know so I can test with that language when I attempt to fix the issues.  Thanks.

Regards,

Bart

Ahoj, používám  resource.language.cs_cz
(2021-09-09, 13:28)Majsoft Wrote:
(2021-09-09, 13:16)bsoriano Wrote:

Regards,

Bart

@Majsoft , while I do not speak or read that language, I understand by the language code that it is Czech.  I have fixed the issues that you mentioned.  Please try the latest from GitHub and let me know if they are indeed fixed.  Thanks.

Regards,

Bart
Amber Maintainer
(2021-09-09, 18:41)bsoriano Wrote:
(2021-09-09, 13:28)Majsoft Wrote:
(2021-09-09, 13:16)bsoriano Wrote: @Majsoft, what language are you using? Please let me know so I can test with that language when I attempt to fix the issues.  Thanks.

Regards,

Bart

@Majsoft , while I do not speak or read that language, I understand by the language code that it is Czech.  I have fixed the issues that you mentioned.  Please try the latest from GitHub and let me know if they are indeed fixed.  Thanks.

Regards,

Bart

Hi, yes this is how it works. Personally, I would change the translation from "Doba Spuštění" to "Délka" then it would probably appear in the department of the TV series, where the caption is not completely visible.

category movies   Image

category TV series Image

The end time is OK  Image

Thank you very much for your support and for maintaining this wonderful skin.
(2021-09-09, 20:14)Majsoft Wrote: Hi, yes this is how it works. Personally, I would change the translation from "Doba Spuštění" to "Délka" then it would probably appear in the department of the TV series, where the caption is not completely visible.

@Majsoft , thanks for confirming the fixes.  As for that translation, it is a Kodi core string, not a skin one, so the translation would have to be changed in Kodi itself.

EDIT: @Majsoft , since the Kodi translation might not happen quickly, I made more changes to accommodate the larger Czech string for duration.  Please test the latest from GitHub and let me know how it goes.  Thanks.

Regards,

Bart
Amber Maintainer
(2021-09-09, 21:31)bsoriano Wrote:
(2021-09-09, 20:14)Majsoft Wrote: Hi, yes this is how it works. Personally, I would change the translation from "Doba Spuštění" to "Délka" then it would probably appear in the department of the TV series, where the caption is not completely visible.

@Majsoft , thanks for confirming the fixes.  As for that translation, it is a Kodi core string, not a skin one, so the translation would have to be changed in Kodi itself.

EDIT: @Majsoft , since the Kodi translation might not happen quickly, I made more changes to accommodate the larger Czech string for duration.  Please test the latest from GitHub and let me know how it goes.  Thanks.

Regards,

Bart
it's great, thank you again.

@bsoriano 

I have two more wishes,

1. the blue highlight is not visible if I move the cursor on the plot of the film (plot) as it can be seen in the image selection

2. would it be possible to change the set time by the user, after which time will the movie plot information start to scroll and at what speed?

thank you very much
(2021-09-10, 10:11)Majsoft Wrote: 1. the blue highlight is not visible if I move the cursor on the plot of the film (plot) as it can be seen in the image selection
@Majsoft , I do not know what the issue is here.  Yes, if you move the cursor over the plot the buttons are not highlighted any more, since the focus is on the plot.  If you press Down or hover over the buttons, the highlight is shown again.  Is there something the skin is not doing that you would like to be able to do? Please elaborate.  Thanks.
(2021-09-10, 10:11)Majsoft Wrote: 2. would it be possible to change the set time by the user, after which time will the movie plot information start to scroll and at what speed?
This is possible, but I will not be changing the code to do so, since it would require a lot of code for something very few users will actually use.  What is the issue with the automatic scrolling for you? Too fast? Too slow? Takes too much time to start? Too little time?

Regards,

Bart
Amber Maintainer
(2021-09-10, 15:31)bsoriano Wrote:
(2021-09-10, 10:11)Majsoft Wrote: 1. the blue highlight is not visible if I move the cursor on the plot of the film (plot) as it can be seen in the image selection
@Majsoft , I do not know what the issue is here.  Yes, if you move the cursor over the plot the buttons are not highlighted any more, since the focus is on the plot.  If you press Down or hover over the buttons, the highlight is shown again.  Is there something the skin is not doing that you would like to be able to do? Please elaborate.  Thanks.
(2021-09-10, 10:11)Majsoft Wrote: 2. would it be possible to change the set time by the user, after which time will the movie plot information start to scroll and at what speed?
This is possible, but I will not be changing the code to do so, since it would require a lot of code for something very few users will actually use.  What is the issue with the automatic scrolling for you? Too fast? Too slow? Takes too much time to start? Too little time?

Regards,

Bart
I apologize for my English, I use the Google translator and so it happens that the translation is probably not correct

1. If I move the cursor to the plot of the movie, the focus is not visible. In the photo, I'm the cursor on the content of the movie, but the focus is not visible. Personally, I don't mind.

2. yes automatic scrolling starts too fast, lots of people do not have time to read the first line.
  • 210(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Xonfluence (Leia v18.x & Matrix v19.x) (Krypton 17 = deprecated)13