• 212(current)
Xonfluence (Leia v18.x & Matrix v19.x) (Krypton 17 = deprecated)
(2021-09-15, 21:02)bsoriano Wrote:
(2021-09-15, 19:55)ClarkKent781115 Wrote: Any chance of adding the extended info feature when viewing the cast or movie etc?
@ClarkKent781115 , as far as I know, extended info is not being actively maintained.  I can, however, switch that functionality to embuary info, which is actively maintained.  I will look into this.

Regards,

Bart

Thanks Bart, I know Embuary can have it, i just so wish it w possible in Xonfluence...No other skin comes close to xconfluence, this would just really be a bonus if it was possible
Bsoriano, is it possible to add an option to choose to display Kodi favorites as a widget? Or what would be the custom widget command for this? Not sure why I cant figure it out, lol.
hi
i want to know if there is a possibility to add a loop button for videos

it appears that this loop button exist in audio section as there is a condition only "playable .has!audio"

it will be much appreciated to add loop function for videos too

can you please modify this condition to enable it if possible

thanks in advance and for reply
great skin .....
(2021-09-22, 05:41)mezzyi Wrote: hi
i want to know if there is a possibility to add a loop button for videos

it appears that this loop button exist in audio section as there is a condition only "playable .has!audio"

it will be much appreciated to add loop function for videos too

can you please modify this condition to enable it if possible

thanks in advance and for reply
great skin .....
@mezzyi , I would not know how to do that, and I am not sure it is even possible.  Do you know of any skin that has that implemented? If so, please let me know which one, so I can see how it is done.  Thanks.

Regards,

Bart
Amber Maintainer
Main HTPC: Intel Core i7, 32GB, nVidia GTX1080, Windows 11 Soundbar: Samsung HW-Q950A TV: LG CX Kodi: 19.3 Skin: Amber
(2021-09-21, 17:12)jdig4240 Wrote: Bsoriano, is it possible to add an option to choose to display Kodi favorites as a widget? Or what would be the custom widget command for this? Not sure why I cant figure it out, lol.
@jdig4240 , this is possible, but I will not be adding it now.  It will be one of the widget choices once skinshortcuts is implemented.

Regards,

Bart
Amber Maintainer
Main HTPC: Intel Core i7, 32GB, nVidia GTX1080, Windows 11 Soundbar: Samsung HW-Q950A TV: LG CX Kodi: 19.3 Skin: Amber
(2021-09-17, 19:47)ClarkKent781115 Wrote:
(2021-09-15, 21:02)bsoriano Wrote:
(2021-09-15, 19:55)ClarkKent781115 Wrote: Any chance of adding the extended info feature when viewing the cast or movie etc?
@ClarkKent781115 , as far as I know, extended info is not being actively maintained.  I can, however, switch that functionality to embuary info, which is actively maintained.  I will look into this.

Regards,

Bart

Thanks Bart, I know Embuary can have it, i just so wish it w possible in Xonfluence...No other skin comes close to xconfluence, this would just really be a bonus if it was possible
@ClarkKent781115 , user @jdig4240 mentioned a version of Extended Info that works in Matrix and is being maintained.  I have tested it and it works well.  You can install this repository: https://github.com/henryjfry/repository....nd-2.1.zip

And install Extended Info (not Diamond Info) from there.  With that version, the "ExtendedInfo" button in the Xonfluence video info dialog works as expected.  If you click on the cast in the video info dialog, it does not open extended info.  That is something that I will need to add later on.

Regards,

Bart
Amber Maintainer
(2021-09-22, 22:51)bsoriano Wrote:
(2021-09-21, 17:12)jdig4240 Wrote: Bsoriano, is it possible to add an option to choose to display Kodi favorites as a widget? Or what would be the custom widget command for this? Not sure why I cant figure it out, lol.
@jdig4240 , this is possible, but I will not be adding it now.  It will be one of the widget choices once skinshortcuts is implemented.

Regards,

Bart

Thanks, looking forward to that!
I wonder if there's any way to improve animated GIF playback.  KODI will play animated Gifs with it enabled in the advanced setting file, but there's no option to loop the GIFs (most animated GIFs are designed to loop) and the picture viewer trips up on non-animated GIF files with animation enabled (skips right over them as if they were a video that played with 1 frame).  Most of these issues would probably have to be fixed in KODI itself and I doubt there's much interest for animated GIFs by the devs, but if there was a way to at least loop them rather than stop playback after one play that would be great.
THEATER: Epson 3100 3D Projector, DaLite 92" screen, 11.1.6 (Marantz SR7012 + Yamaha HTR-5960 + Onkyo ESPro) - Mixed Dialog Lift  - PSB T45/B15/S50/X1T/CS500 Speakers & Def Tech PF-1500 15" sub ; Sources: PS4, LG UP875 UHD, Nvidia Shield (KODI), ATV4K, Zidoo X9S (ZDMC), LD, GameCube
(2021-09-23, 13:06)VonMagnum Wrote: I wonder if there's any way to improve animated GIF playback.  KODI will play animated Gifs with it enabled in the advanced setting file, but there's no option to loop the GIFs (most animated GIFs are designed to loop) and the picture viewer trips up on non-animated GIF files with animation enabled (skips right over them as if they were a video that played with 1 frame).  Most of these issues would probably have to be fixed in KODI itself and I doubt there's much interest for animated GIFs by the devs, but if there was a way to at least loop them rather than stop playback after one play that would be great.

Ive never had an issue using .gif files in Kodi. Never had to edit advanced settings either. Maybe the .gif files your using arent created as a loop? You may want to try using this online tool and set the option to loop forever..https://ezgif.com/
Hello all,

Just to let you know that unfortunately, I am having to redo my development Kodi install from scratch, and I lost all the changes I had done to Xonfluence that were not already on GitHub.  Sadly, this means that for now, implementing skinshortcuts with the skin is on hold until further notice.  I hope to retake this at a later time.

Regards,

Bart
Amber Maintainer
(2021-10-02, 15:15)bsoriano Wrote: Just to let you know that unfortunately, I am having to redo my development Kodi install from scratch, and I lost all the changes I had done to Xonfluence that were not already on GitHub. 
Oh no. I was really looking forward to that feature added to the skin. Sad
(2021-10-02, 17:57)shedrock Wrote:
(2021-10-02, 15:15)bsoriano Wrote: Just to let you know that unfortunately, I am having to redo my development Kodi install from scratch, and I lost all the changes I had done to Xonfluence that were not already on GitHub. 
Oh no. I was really looking forward to that feature added to the skin. Sad

Yes, "oh no" indeed Sad But we will survive somehow... Smile

@bsoriano hope you are able to recover the data and hope that all is well with you and your family there Nod
If I have helped you or increased your knowledge please click the 'Thumb Up - Like' button to show me your appreciation :)
For YouTube questions see the official thread here.
Is there a way to backup and restore the xonfluence settings when installing kodi on a new system or a new libreelec?
(2021-10-07, 15:44)Friedrich0404 Wrote: Is there a way to backup and restore the xonfluence settings when installing kodi on a new system or a new libreelec?

All the settings are in a single file called settings.xml. It's located in the kodi userdata/addon_data/skin.xonfluence folder. From my experience it works super well, even across platforms.
@bsoriano firstly I’d like to say thank you for picking this skin up and making the changes to have it work with Matrix. I’ve been using it for so long now nothing else seems quite right 😄👍.

I’ve recently started messing around with retro gaming again and have installed Libreelec RR which has a much later version of emulationstation built into it so I’d still like to use Xonfluence still.

Here is the link to Libreelec RR 

I have also grabbed a picture from a previous earlier build of LE RR below.

https://freeimage.host/i/5frY9n

what I would like to do is have EmulationStation/Retroarch as a direct link on the menu bar so that if I click Games it opens EmulationStation. I can’t seem to find the ES or Retroarch items in the Xonfluence menu - I assume because they are not installed as addons? I’m not expecting you to just do this silly request but a pointer on where and what I should be editing would be gratefully received.
  • 212(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Xonfluence (Leia v18.x & Matrix v19.x) (Krypton 17 = deprecated)13