• 214(current)
Xonfluence (Leia v18.x & Matrix v19.x) (Krypton 17 = deprecated)
No sorry I haven't used ExtendedInfo for years.

But help regarding that should be available in ExtendedInfo support thread.
If I have helped you or increased your knowledge please click the 'Thumb Up - Like' button to show me your appreciation :)
For YouTube questions see the official thread here.
(2021-10-19, 01:13)jmh2002 Wrote: Yes, this was originally added a long time ago after I made a request to Helly in order to open ExtendedInfo or other video information type dialogs created by third parties without actually having to hard code that support into the skin itself (and then have the need to keep that updated with any changes).

I haven't gotten around to it yet, but I planned to set mine to open a TMDBHelper dialog these days.

@jmh2002 , @jdig4240 , I have not seen this feature work or even know how it would work without knowing a specific plugin path for the addon that would open a video info dialog, if indeed the addon supports that.

In terms of ExtendedInfo and the new mod that works well in Matrix, I will add a setting to Xonfluence to allow you to open ExtendedInfo when you press info on a movie/tvshow/episode, either from the media views or from the widgets.  I already did something similar in Amber.  

Regards,

Bart

EDIT: @jmh2002 , @jdig4240 , I went ahead and made the changes so that you can open ExtendedInfo for video info dialogs.  The new settings (I also added a setting to enable use of extended info, to be consistent with Xonfluence settings for other addons) can be found here:

I did not skin any of the extended info dialogs, so you will be getting the default look for the addon, like this:

I am not sure where the "Soften" word that appears out of place in the plot comes from, it probably is an issue with the addon.

Please test, and let me know how this is working for you.  Thanks.
Amber Maintainer
Main HTPC: Intel Core i7, 32GB, nVidia GTX1080, Windows 11 Soundbar: Samsung HW-Q950A TV: LG CX Kodi: 19.3 Skin: Amber
(2021-10-19, 17:28)bsoriano Wrote: Image

I am not sure where the "Soften" word that appears out of place in the plot comes from, it probably is an issue with the addon.

Please test, and let me know how this is working for you.  Thanks.

Hey Bsoriano. I was researching this "Soften" issue a bit ago with the guy that helped get Extendedinfo going again. The "Soften" message was only seen using Xonfuence/Confluence. We did track down the issue. The label <label>215</label> is Soften in Kodi languages files. So I was able to fix it in Xonfluence by deleting line 109 in Defaults.xml in Xonfluence. I havent seen any bad effects anywhere else by removing this line, but it did get rid of the Soften text in Extendedinfo.
(2021-10-19, 19:22)jdig4240 Wrote: Hey Bsoriano. I was researching this "Soften" issue a bit ago with the guy that helped get Extendedinfo going again. The "Soften" message was only seen using Xonfuence/Confluence. We did track down the issue. The label <label>215</label> is Soften in Kodi languages files. So I was able to fix it in Xonfluence by deleting line 109 in Defaults.xml in Xonfluence. I havent seen any bad effects anywhere else by removing this line, but it did get rid of the Soften text in Extendedinfo.

@jdig4240 , thanks for researching this.  I do not know what was the reason for having a default label for a radiobutton, but it is certainly not needed now.  I have removed this from the skin.

Regards,

Bart
Amber Maintainer
Main HTPC: Intel Core i7, 32GB, nVidia GTX1080, Windows 11 Soundbar: Samsung HW-Q950A TV: LG CX Kodi: 19.3 Skin: Amber
bsoriano, any way to view more than 4 days for the weather widget?
(2021-10-20, 00:59)jdig4240 Wrote: bsoriano, any way to view more than 4 days for the weather widget?
So I attempted to add more days in viewsweather.xml, and includeshomewidget.xml. I was only able to extend it to 6 days for some reason. Not sure if it has something to do with short weather code?
** By the way, the extendedinfo edit works great, thank you!!!
(2021-10-20, 03:48)jdig4240 Wrote: So I attempted to add more days in viewsweather.xml, and includeshomewidget.xml. I was only able to extend it to 6 days for some reason. Not sure if it has something to do with short weather code?

@jdig4240 , adding more days to weather is possible, of course.  I just need to code it.  I will add a new widget type "Weather (extended)" that will show the full 15 days that I think most weather providers give.  More to come on this.

Regards,

Bart
Amber Maintainer
(2021-10-20, 15:42)bsoriano Wrote:
(2021-10-20, 03:48)jdig4240 Wrote: So I attempted to add more days in viewsweather.xml, and includeshomewidget.xml. I was only able to extend it to 6 days for some reason. Not sure if it has something to do with short weather code?

@jdig4240 , adding more days to weather is possible, of course.  I just need to code it.  I will add a new widget type "Weather (extended)" that will show the full 15 days that I think most weather providers give.  More to come on this.

Regards,

Bart

thank-you!!
@jdig4240 , I have added the Weather extended widget.  When configuring a widget, you will find it here:

And this is how it looks in Small size:

And Large:

This widget shows the full 15 days from the weather provider.  The first day is always today.  I chose to add the date as well as the day of the week for the title of each item, as I thought it could be confusing, for example, to know which Thursday it was when there could be more than one Thursday in the same widget.

Please test and let me know if this is what you were looking for.  Thanks.

Regards,

Bart
Amber Maintainer
(2021-10-20, 19:20)bsoriano Wrote: @jdig4240 , I have added the Weather extended widget.  When configuring a widget, you will find it here:

And this is how it looks in Small size:

And Large:

This widget shows the full 15 days from the weather provider.  The first day is always today.  I chose to add the date as well as the day of the week for the title of each item, as I thought it could be confusing, for example, to know which Thursday it was when there could be more than one Thursday in the same widget.

Please test and let me know if this is what you were looking for.  Thanks.

Regards,

Bart
You are the greatest sir, Thanks again!.
Hey Bsoriano, so that latest update the added extended weather. It seems it broke all the other widgets I had setup previously. Even if I try to re-add the widgets using custom favorites, the widgets still fail to display. If i delete the skin.xonfluence userdata folder and start over the skin works as it should and allows me to add widgets again. So my question is, do you think the latest changed would break widgets that were set up on the previous version? Because thats what its looking like.
(2021-10-21, 03:31)jdig4240 Wrote: Hey Bsoriano, so that latest update the added extended weather. It seems it broke all the other widgets I had setup previously. Even if I try to re-add the widgets using custom favorites, the widgets still fail to display. If i delete the skin.xonfluence userdata folder and start over the skin works as it should and allows me to add widgets again. So my question is, do you think the latest changed would break widgets that were set up on the previous version? Because thats what its looking like.

@jdig4240, I do not see how that could happen, since I did not change, that I know of, any code related to custom widgets. I would need to see a debug log in order to evaluate the issue.

Regards,

Bart
Amber Maintainer
(2021-10-21, 13:19)bsoriano Wrote:
(2021-10-21, 03:31)jdig4240 Wrote: Hey Bsoriano, so that latest update the added extended weather. It seems it broke all the other widgets I had setup previously. Even if I try to re-add the widgets using custom favorites, the widgets still fail to display. If i delete the skin.xonfluence userdata folder and start over the skin works as it should and allows me to add widgets again. So my question is, do you think the latest changed would break widgets that were set up on the previous version? Because thats what its looking like.

@jdig4240, I do not see how that could happen, since I did not change, that I know of, any code related to custom widgets. I would need to see a debug log in order to evaluate the issue.

Regards,

Bart

Yea, unfortunately the update breaks all my current widgets, but it does work with a clean install of the skin. Do you have any links to previous versions of the skin so I can test making some widgets and then try updating to to latest from there to see if i can duplicate the issue and give you a log? My current log might be a little too dirty to post here..
(2021-10-21, 22:13)jdig4240 Wrote: Yea, unfortunately the update breaks all my current widgets, but it does work with a clean install of the skin. Do you have any links to previous versions of the skin so I can test making some widgets and then try updating to to latest from there to see if i can duplicate the issue and give you a log? My current log might be a little too dirty to post here..

@jdig4240 , you can uninstall Xonfluence and then install it from the Xonfluence repo, the repo version does not have the changes for the new extended weather widget.  Then, you can update Xonfluence from GitHub after you have configured some widgets.

Regards,

Bart
Amber Maintainer
(2021-10-22, 00:40)bsoriano Wrote:
(2021-10-21, 22:13)jdig4240 Wrote: Yea, unfortunately the update breaks all my current widgets, but it does work with a clean install of the skin. Do you have any links to previous versions of the skin so I can test making some widgets and then try updating to to latest from there to see if i can duplicate the issue and give you a log? My current log might be a little too dirty to post here..

@jdig4240 , you can uninstall Xonfluence and then install it from the Xonfluence repo, the repo version does not have the changes for the new extended weather widget.  Then, you can update Xonfluence from GitHub after you have configured some widgets.

Regards,

Bart

I cant replicate it, its just my setup it seems. Ill just have to start over with the latest skin version. Oh well. Thanks anyways.
  • 214(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Xonfluence (Leia v18.x & Matrix v19.x) (Krypton 17 = deprecated)13