• 26(current)
Xonfluence (Leia v18.x & Matrix v19.x) (Krypton 17 = deprecated)
(2015-12-30, 00:12)jctennis Wrote:
(2015-12-29, 22:19)akogan79 Wrote: Helly, is there a way to make shortcuts into certain subfolder of an addon or does this skin only allow you to make a shortcut into the main addon general view of all the subfolders?

Thanks.
Add it as a favorite and make the shortcut to the favorite. That's what I do.

Thanks, I'll try that.
(2015-12-30, 00:12)jctennis Wrote:
(2015-12-29, 22:19)akogan79 Wrote: Helly, is there a way to make shortcuts into certain subfolder of an addon or does this skin only allow you to make a shortcut into the main addon general view of all the subfolders?

Thanks.
Add it as a favorite and make the shortcut to the favorite. That's what I do.

Thanks I'll try that.
(2015-12-29, 19:30)war59312 Wrote: No way to display just the collection name if set to other than hidden and looking at a collection? That way, not displayed twice for single movies.

That is. No way to know in the UI skin code if what your deal with is a collection or just a single movie.?

Something along the lines of..
Quote:While DisplayName Not Hidden
If SingleMove = True
Show Single Movie Name
ElseIf Collections = True
Show Collections Name
End If
End While
I'm not familiar with Kodi code at all. Just wondering.

Thanks for your time and effort. Love the skin.

Hi,

It's not that I'm not willing to help you, but it doesn't make sense to me. The behavior is the same for movies and TV shows. The collection name is displayed either in the popup or above the poster. It cannot be displayed in both positions without moving the popup, otherwise it is overlapping. See attached screenshots. It is displaying 'Band of Brothers' in both cases.

Screenshot 1
Screenshot 2

Can you please explain me in more detail what you want (maybe using screenshots you manually edit)?

Thanks,
Helly.

Thanks.

Watch using that favourites trick if you use advancedsettings.xml to share your favourites.xml on your network. I store mine on a NAS. You won't get access to that favourites file. Xonflouence only sees the favourites.xml stored in your userdata folder.

Video Nodes are your friends Wink
I use them to drill down in addons to the virtual folder I want quick access to as you can use them as a sub menu or a menu item.
Photo 
Excellent work Helly1206,
I thought I was going to have to downgrade from Isengaurd to get my prefered setup back, thank you.

A small request/question:
I am really into the ability to show favourites (and hence playlists) below the menu as if they were plug-ins.
However, when you do this they will only make use of the default icon. Is there any way to get them to use the icon assigned to the favourite, or any other?
At the moment mine will only show a default media icon.

Thanks for getting back on this Helly. This may make it clearer:
(2015-12-30, 17:09)Candyman Wrote: Excellent work Helly1206,
I thought I was going to have to downgrade from Isengaurd to get my prefered setup back, thank you.

I am really into the ability to show favourites (and hence playlists) below the menu as if they were plug-ins.
However, when you do this they will only make use of the default icon. Is there any way to get them to use the icon assigned to the favourite, or any other?

Hi,

Maybe I don't understand your question correctly. It would be a lot easier for me if you add some screenshots.

However if I make an addon favourite, you can change the thumbnail via the context menu (press c). When you select the addon from favourites, you get the thumbnail you selected. I hope this answers your question.

Thanks,
Helly.
(2015-12-30, 17:09)Candyman Wrote: Excellent work Helly1206,

Thanks for getting back on this Helly. This may make it clearer:

Hi,

Thanks for the explanation. It clarifies a lot to me. Unfortunately this behaviour is not caused by the skin. To select favourites the script 'script.favourites' is used. In the python code for this script you can find the cause for this:

Quote: if 'playlists/music' in fav_path or 'playlists/video' in fav_path:
listitem.setIconImage("DefaultPlaylist.png")
listitem.setProperty("Icon", "DefaultPlaylist.png")
else:
listitem.setIconImage(favourite.attributes[ 'thumb' ].nodeValue)
listitem.setProperty("Icon", favourite.attributes[ 'thumb' ].nodeValue)

They probably did this for a reason. You can ask the makers of this script, they may be willing to change this behaviour. See the thread of this script:
http://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=114671&page=14

You can comment out the first 4 lines from the quote in the script and make the indent correct. Then it should work as long as the script is not updated.

The favourites window (that you select from the home window) doesn't make use of this script, so you can see the correct icon there.

Thanks,
Helly
Thanks Helly,
Commenting out those four lines in the default.py for the script.favourites worked a treat.
I'm just testing to see if I get any adverse effects (as you say, they must have thought them needed originally).
If nothing breaks I will contact the script authors.
Hello and thanks for the work you've put in to give others a more enjoyable experience with kodi. I have a question that I've searched for the answer for/looked through the xmls and haven't been able to solve easily. I would like to change the highlight/border/outline, whatever you want to refer to it as, of selected items. The box that shows around the selected item. I have extreme trouble seeing this outline and it makes it difficult for me to navigate with a sure hand as to what I'm doing. Is there a way I can modify this via editing an/multiple xmls so that I can easily tell what I have selected? Adjusting the thickness of these outlines would also be very useful. Thanks again to anyone that can help with this issue.
Hi Helly, Im looking to change the transparency of the main menu and sub menu bars so i can see more of the background pictures, can you help?

thanks.
Helly, Just wanted to drop you a note to say thank you for your work on this. You are doing a great job keeping this theme alive and it is appreciated. Oh, I think I'm supposed to put in a request here, I request that you take New Years day off and enjoy yourself. :-)
Just wondering where can i find the pngs/jpgs for the menu bar in Xonfluence? I would like to mod the bar but dont know where i should be looking? Ive looked almost everywhere, also what is the name of the menubar & its location for the images & which xml will i need to open to change (homemenu_back.png?).

Thanks in advance, ps i love this skin
(2016-01-01, 05:02)DeanR1977 Wrote: Just wondering where can i find the pngs/jpgs for the menu bar in Xonfluence? I would like to mod the bar but dont know where i should be looking? Ive looked almost everywhere, also what is the name of the menubar & its location for the images & which xml will i need to open to change (homemenu_back.png?).

Thanks in advance, ps i love this skin

It's compiled in the file textures.xbt located in \Kodi\addons\skin.xonfluence\media\

You need Kodi XBMC Texture Tool (HERE) to expand it so you can edit/replace the pics with yours...so backup/copy anything you're playing with...
I tried that tool but its just coming back with empty filles after decomplying?
(2016-01-01, 17:28)DeanR1977 Wrote: I tried that tool but its just coming back with empty filles after decomplying?

Then you're doing something wrong. Works great for me.

I create two folders. One for a copy of the texture file/input and the other for the decompressed/output.
  • 26(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Xonfluence (Leia v18.x & Matrix v19.x) (Krypton 17 = deprecated)13