• 27(current)
Xonfluence (Leia v18.x & Matrix v19.x) (Krypton 17 = deprecated)
(2016-01-01, 23:28)flhthemi Wrote:
(2016-01-01, 17:28)DeanR1977 Wrote: I tried that tool but its just coming back with empty filles after decomplying?

Then you're doing something wrong. Works great for me.

I create two folders. One for a copy of the texture file/input and the other for the decompressed/output.
I will try again tomorrow, any chance of an example? (Pics) if not I just have to keep playing around with the file
Pics with instructions are in that link I gave you and I'm sure someone there will help....not trying to be nasty, just don't want to bugger up the thread Wink
(2016-01-02, 04:12)flhthemi Wrote: Pics with instructions are in that link I gave you and I'm sure someone there will help....not trying to be nasty, just don't want to bugger up the thread Wink

Okay mate no worries, if I have no joy I will YouTube or Google it, thanks again
(2015-12-31, 19:37)randomuser Wrote: Hello and thanks for the work you've put in to give others a more enjoyable experience with kodi. I have a question that I've searched for the answer for/looked through the xmls and haven't been able to solve easily. I would like to change the highlight/border/outline, whatever you want to refer to it as, of selected items. The box that shows around the selected item. I have extreme trouble seeing this outline and it makes it difficult for me to navigate with a sure hand as to what I'm doing. Is there a way I can modify this via editing an/multiple xmls so that I can easily tell what I have selected? Adjusting the thickness of these outlines would also be very useful. Thanks again to anyone that can help with this issue.

Hi,

I add an option to make the borders larger in the next release. Hope it helps for your issue ...

Thanks,
Helly.
(2015-12-31, 23:10)HoofHearted Wrote: Hi Helly, Im looking to change the transparency of the main menu and sub menu bars so i can see more of the background pictures, can you help?

thanks.

Hi,

I add an option to change home screen transparency in the next release.

Thanks,
Helly.
Hi Helly1206

Could you add: wigdet set --> Favourites ?
Can anybody point me in the right direction with my issue?
Would it be possible for you to add support for PlexBMC to this skin.. I love the skin but am starting to play with Plex Server and its recommend to run Amber or Arctic:_Zephyr I dont like ether of them!!

It would be nice to have the option of displaying the Movies, TV Shows and Music from the Plex Server with or with out local content in the thumbnail view.

For instance now that I have the plex server I have removed all the content from my local players. So I would chose to display the Plex Server Content only. On my laptop I travel with I chose to keep some local content in case I do not have access to the internet so I would like to chose to display both Local and Plex Server Content. And then some don't use Plex so they would have a option to not display Plex Server Content.

If you would like a bounty for codding this please let me know and I will start rounding supporters up..

Reference:

Add-on:PleXBMC (wiki)

The old version of PlexBMC and Plex-Helper listed in most repos currently does not work with the newest Plex Media Server and KODI 15. The new beta versions can be downloaded from the get hub sites listed in the linked wiki or from my personal site at http://gcbwifi.net/kodirepo/ under "video addons" "PlexBMC_Beta4"
(2016-01-02, 17:18)mike77 Wrote: Hi Helly1206

Could you add: wigdet set --> Favourites ?

Huh

Can you explain in more detail what you like?

A widget needs a specific script to run. You cannot just add a favourite as widget. You need to select it as addon if you like so.

Thanks,
Helly.
(2016-01-03, 01:21)joelang6126 Wrote: Can anybody point me in the right direction with my issue?

2196098 (post)
(2016-01-03, 03:34)samuelrock Wrote: Would it be possible for you to add support for PlexBMC to this skin.. I love the skin but am starting to play with Plex Server and its recommend to run Amber or Arctic:_Zephyr I dont like ether of them!!

It would be nice to have the option of displaying the Movies, TV Shows and Music from the Plex Server with or with out local content in the thumbnail view.

For instance now that I have the plex server I have removed all the content from my local players. So I would chose to display the Plex Server Content only. On my laptop I travel with I chose to keep some local content in case I do not have access to the internet so I would like to chose to display both Local and Plex Server Content. And then some don't use Plex so they would have a option to not display Plex Server Content.

If you would like a bounty for codding this please let me know and I will start rounding supporters up..

Reference:

Add-on:PleXBMC (wiki)

The old version of PlexBMC and Plex-Helper listed in most repos currently does not work with the newest Plex Media Server and KODI 15. The new beta versions can be downloaded from the get hub sites listed in the linked wiki or from my personal site at http://gcbwifi.net/kodirepo/ under "video addons" "PlexBMC_Beta4"

Hi,

It should be possible, but it will take a lot of time (especially the integration with Movies etc.) Furthermore I am not familiar with this addon.

So if you can find supporters for coding, be my guest. It would be a nice addition to Xonfluence to have it integrated, but it is really to much effort to do it by myself.

Thanks,
Helly.
Hi All,

Version 3.2.1 is in the repo (for Jarvis). Enjoy .....

Helly.

Changelog:
- Fixed bug in system submenu editing items #359
- Added Events to default system submenu
- Implemented conditional visibility on TV and Radio on main menu (do not display if no channels available)
- Added option to show clock in video full screen #363
- Fixed bug in skinsettings changing backgrounds
- Added possibility for live weather content as single global background #366
- Fixed bug in home screen addons
- Added option for transparency selection for home screen #385
- Fixed non working transparency settings on weather and settings views
- Added option for larger selection border #384
- Added large widgets for weather widgets
So am I right in saying this release is not supported in I isenguard? Absoloutley love this skin, but not wanting to update to Jarvis as such yet.. Kudos to you for developing such a great skin and continuing the work from CCMHelix to carry support in isenguard

Bit gutted If stopped though, as im running 3 boxes on openelec 6.0 kodi 15.2 with this skin, and the updates implemented upto 3.2.1 takes this further and looks pretty interesting

Whilst I understand getting the skin ready for Jarvis, it seems a backward step to alienate Isenguard users as most users running Kodi will now likely be running this version, as in general it is the most Stable version of Kodi available..

Ive noticed a few issues default Icon missing in notifications icon in 3.1.6, and was looking to see if it was possible to implement Openeleqs extended info mod support,
Quote:Hi,

It should be possible, but it will take a lot of time (especially the integration with Movies etc.) Furthermore I am not familiar with this addon.

So if you can find supporters for coding, be my guest. It would be a nice addition to Xonfluence to have it integrated, but it is really to much effort to do it by myself.

Thanks,
Helly.

By supporters I was referring to people willing make donations, I have quite a few associates that are running your skin.. But my brother in law has done some xbmc projects in the past, I will see if he wants to join in to help you code it...

If you set up a Plex account and PM me your Plex screen name I can give you access to my content on my server so you can poke around the PleXBMC app
(2016-01-04, 01:58)Jonoathome Wrote: So am I right in saying this release is not supported in I isenguard? Absoloutley love this skin, but not wanting to update to Jarvis as such yet.. Kudos to you for developing such a great skin and continuing the work from CCMHelix to carry support in isenguard

Bit gutted If stopped though, as im running 3 boxes on openelec 6.0 kodi 15.2 with this skin, and the updates implemented upto 3.2.1 takes this further and looks pretty interesting

Whilst I understand getting the skin ready for Jarvis, it seems a backward step to alienate Isenguard users as most users running Kodi will now likely be running this version, as in general it is the most Stable version of Kodi available..

Ive noticed a few issues default Icon missing in notifications icon in 3.1.6, and was looking to see if it was possible to implement Openeleqs extended info mod support,
Gutted?
Alienated?
Seriously?
  • 27(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Xonfluence (Leia v18.x & Matrix v19.x) (Krypton 17 = deprecated)13